Thread: Migrant Crisis: The End Of The EU?

Migrant Crisis: The End Of The EU?

Migrant Crisis: The End Of The EU?

Migrants are on the rampage in Greece as they seek to enter Macedonia and parts north, ultimately to Germany. The Europeans are paying the price for their open-door welfare state migration policy and support for US interventionist foreign policy that lead to mass migrations. Is this the end of the political union?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must be a racist, diversity is good.

The problem is this migration is not good migration because it appears overwhelmingly, most of these people want free $#@!. Now of course there is a small percentage that wants to work hard and really start a new life. No doubt about it. But it seems a lot of them want free $#@! and want them easy infidel pusssy. Then you put them into section 8 type housing and then they complain about the ghetto life and then start to create enclaves of predominantly migrant/muslims, which in turn they have their own laws.

PEOPLE ONLY HAVE FREE TRAVEL (walking) ON PUBLIC LAND WITHIN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. You cannot $#@!ing walk into another country and do whatever you want because you think you deserve it or you think you have the "right" to do it.

Europe should have limit migration so there is a manageable quota so migrants can be screened for allegiance, psychology and health. Obviously, government is unreliable. How can you expect a government to handle 1 million migrants (in this case germany)???? $#@!, it probably has trouble handling a few thousand.

EU is already captured. That's what happens when you buy into a global government. The United Nations, whom we do not elect; nor know, call all the shots. And that is Obama's next move, he destroyed the wealth of the U.S. and paid his dues to now become Secretary General of the United Nations when he leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You must be a racist, diversity is good.
    I think they are talking about the end of EU as in the European Union with headquarters up there in Brussels which I think is a good thing. Not the end of European people, culture, society etc etc which I think is why you brought up the race and diversity topic.

While there are at it, please end NATO too. Those $#@!ers are trouble makers and destroyers of nations.
    Last edited by juleswin; 03-02-2016 at 05:56 AM.

EU is already captured. That's what happens when you buy into a global government. The United Nations, whom we do not elect; nor know, call all the shots. And that is Obama's next move, he destroyed the wealth of the U.S. and paid his dues to now become Secretary General of the United Nations when he leaves office.