Thread: The Truth About Marco Rubio

The Truth About Marco Rubio

Will probably be of interest to those of you playing the GOP electioneering game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, Rubio is an even bigger lightweight than I thought.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

He had some hecklers calling him "Marquito" (little Marco) the other day.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He had some hecklers calling him "Marquito" (little Marco) the other day.
    No habla espanol...Is that similar to the Russian diminuative "-chik"(-чик)? (in this case, something along the lines of "Marcochik"). Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Yeah, whenever you say something in Spanish with an "-ito(a)" at the end, it means small or tiny. In this case, it was obviously meant in a derogatory and condescending way.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Best comparison I could think of would be like calling an adult male named John, "little Johnny" or Tim, "little Timmy" etc., something like that. Maybe ok if it's your grandparents/older relative but probably not by some stranger.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic