Thread: Feb. 24 - 27 CNN Poll: Trump 49% Rubio 16% Cruz 15% Carson 10%, Clinton 55% Sanders 38%

Feb. 24 - 27 CNN Poll: Trump 49% Rubio 16% Cruz 15% Carson 10%, Clinton 55% Sanders 38%

SAMPLING ERROR +/-5 PERCENTAGE PTS

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/im....primaries.pdf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Wow, is this for real?

Yep

vox poopuli
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Well...at least we can stop worrying about who's going to be the nominee and start worrying about what the hell is going to happen if either the Hildabeast or the Donald becomes the next president.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Well...at least we can stop worrying about who's going to be the nominee and start worrying about what the hell is going to happen if either the Hildabeast or the Donald becomes the next president.

Hildabeast means complete collapse of the US. Trump means all illegals go home and we may actually get some jobs back into this country oh and Hildabeast goes to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    Hildabeast means complete collapse of the US. Trump means all illegals go home and we may actually get some jobs back into this country oh and Hildabeast goes to prison.
    The people who think that Trump will actually deport all of the illegals will be sorely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    The people who think that Trump will actually deport all of the illegals will be sorely disappointed.
    I think we will all be surprised by how quickly and effortlessly he manages to get rid of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think we will all be surprised by how quickly and effortlessly he manages to get rid of them.
    What, is he just going to raise his hand in the air and they all magically disappear? Getting rid of them all would involve going into millions of homes across the United States and throwing them all out of their homes and deporting them. There's no way that's going to happen, no matter what Trump says.

You can wedge millions of people into cattle cars if you don't really care about their survival.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You can wedge millions of people into cattle cars if you don't really care about their survival.
    Come on Gunny, you can't really think the people, let alone the military would ever follow an order like Himmler gave his SS, do you?

Come on Gunny, you can't really think the people, let alone the military would ever follow an order like Himmler gave his SS, do you?
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

Seriously, comparing this to what Himmler did? As I recall the leadership involved in this were all court marshalled

Seriously, comparing this to what Himmler did? As I recall the leadership involved in this were all court marshalled
    Seriously, you believe there is something unique about American DNA that prohibits committing atrocities?
    -Albert Camus

Seriously, you believe there is something unique about American DNA that prohibits committing atrocities?
    I believe that our military would never commit an atrocity such as rounding up people to be hauled off to death camps. I believe there may be some that would be willing to try, but most would tell him to go F himself.

Also, I meant court martial'd not marshalled stupid auto correct.

3rd Infantry Division burning 80+ men, women, and children to their death inside the Branch Davidian compound at Waco.

Can't believe it's been 23 years already.

Anyone want to count number the unlawful orders being followed?

Anyone want to make me laugh by asserting that they wouldn't do that anymore?
    Oligarchy delenda est

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Samuel Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    3rd Infantry Division burning 80+ men, women, and children to their death inside the Branch Davidian compound at Waco.

Can't believe it's been 23 years already.

Anyone want to count number the unlawful orders being followed?

Anyone want to make me laugh by asserting that they wouldn't do that anymore?
    As I previously stated, some may be willing to follow those orders, others, not likely. As with anything you evil people out there. I like to think more people would say F U if Trump tried to give that order.

As I previously stated, some may be willing to follow those orders, others, not likely. As with anything you evil people out there. I like to think more people would say F U if Trump tried to give that order.
    Then that's yet another reason to prefer Trump over people who would give that order and get no pushback on it.
    Oligarchy delenda est

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Samuel Adams

vox poopuli
    vox diarrhea

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic