Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

Do they allow severely handicap pets?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's an offer that's hard to refuse.

I would love to see him do it but even if Trump wins he will back out.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

He's playin' his people, if Trump wins that's like a raise for him, he will have that many more angry and dis-gruntled followers that he can lead into the "promised land."
    FJB

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they tryin' to get this guy elected? O_o

Lena Dunham promises to move to Canada if Trump wins

Lena Dunham is the latest celebrity to say she’ll hightail it out of the country if Donald Trump is elected president.

ADVERTISEMENT

“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards on Monday.
    “I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”

The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a prominent supporter of Hillary Clinton. She has campaigned with the Democratic front-runner throughout the 2016 race.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...p-is-president
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

George Stephanopoulos’s Wife: We’re Leaving America if Trump Wins

The wife of prominent ABC news anchor George Stephanopoulos, Ali Wentworth, has claimed the couple will leave the country should Donald Trump become president of the United States.

Talking to The Hollywood Reporter, Wentworth said that “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

The couple’s plans pour further scorn over Stephanopoulos’s supposed “objectivity” given his role as a prominent interviewer for ABC, having interviewed Donald Trump twice over the election cycle.

Other public figures, who have promised to leave America should Trump be elected president next Tuesday, include self-proclaimed comedienne Amy Schumer, actress Lena Dunham, and pop star Miley Cyrus.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid..._medium=social
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

if those people all leave, who's going to cover the lost tax revenue?...

still waiting for him to leave the country
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Why is Al Sharpton still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why is Al Sharpton still here?
    He reminds me of all those celebrities. Celebrities promised to move liberal Canada and yet they still haven't moved why is that i wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    He reminds me of all those celebrities. Celebrities promised to move liberal Canada and yet they still haven't moved why is that i wonder?
    Because every country they threatened to move to has strict immigration laws, and they actually enforce them with zero $#@!s given as to the feelings of politically correct pussies?

3 years later and Sharpton still hasn't left yet. Reminds me of all those other celebrities who said they'd leave if Bush won.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    None of these people have kept their promise.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Because every country they threatened to move to has strict immigration laws, and they actually enforce them with zero $#@!s given as to the feelings of politically correct pussies?
    Or they are afraid of Canada's taxes.
    Justin bieber is living in America for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    None of these people have kept their promise.
    I don't expect any of them to keep their promise.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Tommy Lee plans to leave the United States if Donald Trump wins re-election in November

He's remained vocal about his disdain for the current president.

And Tommy Lee admitted in an interview with The Big Issue that he's leaving the United States if Donald Trump is re-elected in November.

The 58-year-old rockstar is intent on moving to Greece if Joe Biden isn't elected and believes the rest of the world is embarrassed by the current commander in chief of the US.

When asked about the potential for Trump to win the election in November, Lee made sure his words were clear.

'Dude, I swear to god if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K. I'm out of here,' Lee said. 'I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands.'

He added that the rest of the world must frown upon the United States for Donald's actions in and out of the White House.

'The thing that stings the most is that I feel like we're embarrassing,' Lee said. 'I feel like people in Europe and the rest of the world look at America and think: "What the f*** are you guys doing over there? Stop voting for celebrities and get someone real to run the country."'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-November.html

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Tommy Lee plans to leave the United States if Donald Trump wins re-election in November

He's remained vocal about his disdain for the current president.

And Tommy Lee admitted in an interview with The Big Issue that he's leaving the United States if Donald Trump is re-elected in November.

The 58-year-old rockstar is intent on moving to Greece if Joe Biden isn't elected and believes the rest of the world is embarrassed by the current commander in chief of the US.

When asked about the potential for Trump to win the election in November, Lee made sure his words were clear.

'Dude, I swear to god if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K. I'm out of here,' Lee said. 'I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands.'

He added that the rest of the world must frown upon the United States for Donald's actions in and out of the White House.

'The thing that stings the most is that I feel like we're embarrassing,' Lee said. 'I feel like people in Europe and the rest of the world look at America and think: "What the f*** are you guys doing over there? Stop voting for celebrities and get someone real to run the country."'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-November.html
    We don't like anyone running our lives. That's what the drummer doesn't get.

I wish Whoopi Goldberg would leave.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    I wish Whoopi Goldberg would leave.
    She promised to but she lied.

If The Don wins, I promise not to leave.
    I did not lie. I promised to stay and here I am.

She promised to but she lied.

I did not lie. I promised to stay and here I am.
    The USA is better that you stayed!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Australia can have Bruce Springsteen.

'I'll see you on the next plane': Bruce Springsteen says he'll 'move to Australia' if Donald Trump is re-elected - after accusing the president of 'dividing' America

He may have been born in the USA, but Bruce Springsteen has joked that he'll move to Australia if Donald Trump is re-elected.

The 20-time Grammy winner made the lighthearted comment on Wednesday during a virtual press conference promoting his new album, Letter to You.

Springsteen, a longtime critic of the president, was asked by an Australian reporter if he would consider moving Down Under in the event of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden losing the election on November 3.

'If Trump is re-elected – which he will not, they're predicting right now he's going to lose – but if by some happenstance he should, I'll see you on the next plane,' he said.

Springsteen, known for his hits Born in the USA, Dancing in the Dark and Streets of Philadelphia, said in an Esquire profile in November 2018 that President Trump 'has no interest in uniting the country'.

'Actually [Trump] has an interest in doing the opposite and dividing us, which he does on an almost daily basis,' he added.

'That's simply a crime against humanity, as far as I'm concerned.'

In the same wide-ranging interview, the 71-year-old songwriter said he was hopeful that America would 'survive Trump' and reclaim its 'basic founding principles' of equality and social justice. o_O

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dailymailceleb

I have a brother in law that says he is leaving if Trump wins. He has called us all traitors. He has disowned the whole family. Man I used to think he was the rational one in the bunch. He has gone over the edge on this one though.

He might find immigration laws in other countries are harsher than America. I am not going to let anyone run me out of my house voluntarily. I would put up a fight if I someone was trying to force me out. But, hey if you want to leave go ahead I promise USA is the best place to be.

I have thought about moving to the Keys though 'cause I love the tropics.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have a brother in law that says he is leaving if Trump wins. He has called us all traitors. He has disowned the whole family. Man I used to think he was the rational one in the bunch. He has gone over the edge on this one though.

He might find immigration laws in other countries are harsher than America. I am not going to let anyone run me out of my house voluntarily. I would put up a fight if I someone was trying to force me out. But, hey if you want to leave go ahead I promise USA is the best place to be.
    Everyone has gone over the edge. The media has worked wonders with inciting the people into fits of rage over the last 5 years to hate and despise one group of people. And Trump and his supporters have worked wonders not backing down from the mob and capitulating. It's quite the storm that has been created.

In many ways, I'm sad that things have devolved this far into chaos, and having honest good natured discussions seem like a thing of the past. On the other hand it's good to know where people stand and due to everything that has occurred, true colors are being shown. We kept our heads down as a society and pretended nothing was wrong for decades as the corrupt and evil took over everything, and you didn't get to really know who people were or what they were made of. Now the lid is off, and things are much more clear now. Most are clearly cowards, looking for government or some hero to step in to save them. They wouldn't sacrifice a single thing to preserve any of the luxuries they have enjoyed.

As ugly, and destructive, and at times terrifying as this is, we now have a more clear picture of what society we had been living in, and many do not like it and are being pushed to champion a better cause. This is a good thing in the end, but will be painful and demoralizing to live through.

None of these Marxist $#@!s ever leave.

And they never say they are leaving to some Marxist $#@!hole...no, they say they going to head someplace nice, and safe and white.

And then start $#@!ing that place up.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic