Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

Al Sharpton Promises To Leave America If Donald Trump Wins The Presidency

He is looking better everyday.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/al-sha...the-presidency

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket to get outta here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway,” said Sharpton
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [IMG]http://static01.********/images/2015/12/21/us/21TRUMPRACEweb1/21TRUMPRACEweb1-master675.jpg[/IMG]

Why does this whole affair remind me so much of WWE?

By making this promise, Sharpton is actually campaigning in favor of voting for Trump.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I read somewhere Whoopi was threatening to leave, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That seals it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well I guess there is a silver lining to Trump winning the Presidency after all.

Hopefully, the rest of The View will follow suit...

Back in January, The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg mused the idea of leaving the United States if Donald Trump were elected president. Now, it seems as though she'll have a travel buddy. Fellow co-host Raven-Symoné, no stranger to controversy herself, said that she plans to leave the country if a Republican is "nominated."
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...-wins-n2124888
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Another visual for anyone who is still confused about what might be going on here.

Nominate Trump and he would be raped in the general election just like the way his friend rapes young girls in his hotel rooms. Clinton wins and the whole group of friends win yet again cos a Trump win is a win for the Clintons

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Take PMSNBC with you Al.

Jon Stewart too.

Here is a list of other celebrities who have said they’d be willing to leave the United States if Donald Trump is elected president.
    Rosie O’Donnell
    Eddie Griffin
    Cher
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Barry Diller
    Katie Hopkins
    Omari Hardwick

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/lis...UQ3qeTHV6qb.99
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Well I guess there is a silver lining to Trump winning the Presidency after all.
    They certainly are pulling out all the stops to make him look attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    [IMG]http://static01.********/images/2015/12/21/us/21TRUMPRACEweb1/21TRUMPRACEweb1-master675.jpg[/IMG]

If the scriptwriter for it isn't also working for the WWE, he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Maybe they're all going here vvv, sounds like a liberal paradise.

Canadian island welcomes Americans who wish to move if Trump becomes president

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A website inviting people to move to a small island in Nova Scotia, Canada, went viral Wednesday.

CBIfTrumpWins.com aimed to appeal to Americans who might wish to move away from the United States if Donald Trump wins the presidency.

“Hi Americans! Donald Trump may become the President of your country! If that happens, and you decide to get the hell out of there, might I suggest moving to Cape Breton Island!” the website states.

Alongside scenic photos of Cape Breton Island, the site explains you can “just hop on a bus to start your new life.”

“This is not a joke! See for yourself, you belong here with us on Cape Breton Island, where health care is free, you know your neighbours and they look out for you, and nobody has a hand gun!”

In its FAQ, the site is asked if they’re for real. They say they are, and note their population is shrinking, partially due to a slow economy.

“We are an island about the same size as the Hawaiian Big Island, on the East Coast of Canada. We always rank high on travel magazine lists of beautiful islands. But we are experiencing a bit of a population problem at the moment. We need people. We need you!”
    http://wncn.com/2016/02/18/canadian-...mes-president/

Maybe they're all going here vvv, sounds like a liberal paradise.
    James Taggart's Gulch.

I hope they have the decency to post warning signs.

It's a conspiracy!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'm still not going to vote for Trump, but if he wins and this happens, there will be no complaints from me. Maybe Samuel L. Jackson can convince Quentin Tarantino to leave with him so I don't have to hear about him making any more crappy movies.

He knows Donald will make him pay that 4 million in taxes he owes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if Sharpton doesn't know the Electoral College favors Shillary if Trump is the nominee. Oh...the brain-dead that are eating this $#@! up.

January on Cape Breton Island will have them all either frozen to death, committing suicide, or begging Pres. Trump to let them return. Trust me, the weather is not easy.

They all say that but unfortunately none of them mean it. They said it before Bush was elected too, and sadly we're still saddled with them.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    They all say that but unfortunately none of them mean it. They said it before Bush was elected too, and sadly we're still saddled with them.
    Ted Nugent said the same thing when Obama was running and yet he never moved after Obama got elected. If your main reason for voting for a candidate is based on campaign promises and/or what other celebrities say they will/will do not do, then you are a moron.

Btw, think of a man like George Soros, he doesn't live in the US yet his influence on US politics is felt by many many Americans. What difference does it make if they stayed or left?

He going to move back to africa and bring his brothers and sisters in africa to the front and jewel of the world?

I can get rid of both of those clowns just by voting for Trump? I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I can get rid of both of those clowns just by voting for Trump? I'm in!
    You're buying in to the campaign promises of people who aren't even campaigning...?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're buying in to the campaign promises of people who aren't even campaigning...?
    I'm joking. Of course they're not really going to leave the country. People say that every four years and no one has done it yet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sharpton is just a weaselly con man who can neither be believed nor trusted, in anything he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Sharpton is just a weaselly con man who can neither be believed nor trusted, in anything he says.
    Just like Trump, birds of a feather.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    January on Cape Breton Island will have them all either frozen to death, committing suicide, or begging Pres. Trump to let them return. Trust me, the weather is not easy.
    Nova Scotia is no different than here in Maine. It's not like we are talking about north of the artic circle. It's 56 right now here.

Getting rid of rev al is one of the first positives I have seen in a Trump presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

The only way I'd vote for Trump is if all these people promising to leave, instead, sign a pledge to jump off a bridge. After all, if they leave, they can always come back. There is no coming back jumping off a bridge!

yes its WWE on steroids. Trump is also big buddies with the Clinton's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic