Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Billionaire Pedophile Pal of Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    McConnell was the only Republican running when Rand endorsed him. Bevin entered the race after Rand's endorsement. So how is that a concession?

Anyways that isn't what your fellow Trump supporter stated but nice try with the white knight attempt.
    Trump also donated 60000 to mitch mcconnels superPAC. He donated 50000 in 2013 and 10000 in 2014. Nothing but crickets from the media about these donations. The media is painting trump as anti-establishment. It is all a big WWF act.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Of course he could have. He was doing it successfully for a while. He was giving voice to issues that matter to the average person, which is what made him at one point the leading candidate for the GOP nod.

And then for some inexplicable reason, he abandoned that. He decided to reshape himself to make him more palatable to DC insiders, the RNC, and media pundits - and in doing so lost the mantle of the outsider's voice. By the time the debates rolled around he had abandoned almost everything that distinguished him from just another DC politician.
    Whatever route Rand chose, TPTB and media were going to promote the exact opposite. If Rand had chose the bombastic Trump-esque route (probably not possible since Rand is logical and not capable of carnival-barker antics but just for argument sake) the media would have called him a dangerous lunatic that's not Presidential and wouldn't you like a polished and calm candidate like this CFR puppet instead?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    By association I'm sure we could pin Ron Paul and Rand Paul the same way.
    For sure. From what I hear Jesus was pals with prostitutes.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Isn't it weird that Trump and the Clintons are not just sharing the same political views, but the same friends and the same scandals. A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

All this talk about sex scandals and no talk of Virginia Roberts? what gives?

Now I wonder if Gary Johnson would bring her to the debates. That would be one heck of a move by him.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Isn't it weird that Trump and the Clintons are not just sharing the same political views, but the same friends and the same scandals. A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.
    EM.
    There are some noteable exceptions:

Some of SWC Hillarry's "friends"/"bosses"/political bed-fellows have been accused of far far more heinous crimes against underage children of color than are being alleged in OP news.

Caution: Very graphic content involving children

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-conten...obamadrone.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...dd008e92ef.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Epstein is more of a Clinton buddy than Trump's.
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Whatever route Rand chose, TPTB and media were going to promote the exact opposite. If Rand had chose the bombastic Trump-esque route (probably not possible since Rand is logical and not capable of carnival-barker antics but just for argument sake) the media would have called him a dangerous lunatic that's not Presidential and wouldn't you like a polished and calm candidate like this CFR puppet instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    nice.. Trump for the win!
    What is "nice", Trump singing the praises of a pedophile?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Rand had chose the bombastic Trump-esque route (probably not possible since Rand is logical and not capable of carnival-barker antics but just for argument sake) the media would have called him a dangerous lunatic that's not Presidential and wouldn't you like a polished and calm candidate like this CFR puppet instead?
    In other words, they would have tried the same strategy that they used on Trump which Trump successfully countered.

AQUA BUDDHA
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Epstein is more of a Clinton buddy than Trump's.
    Ya wtf..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I agree with this. Rand didn't move an inch. The same Rand we had in January was the same Rand in 2015, 2012, 2010.
    That's absolutely not true. Have you forgotten the exodus of members who refused to support Rand when he suddenly changed on several issues, endorsed Romney, sucked up to Israel, etc?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    He could sacrifice babies to Satan on live TV for all it matters.

Trump has made himself into the vessel for decades of built-up anti-establishment resentment, and it will not go away easily.

Could have been Rand, but he liked Mitch McConnell more than he liked us.
    Silly to say. Rand's endorsement of the turtle did not kill his chance at the nomination. Rand was set up pretty nicely until Trump joined the race.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    That's absolutely not true. Have you forgotten the exodus of members who refused to support Rand when he suddenly changed on several issues, endorsed Romney, sucked up to Israel, etc?
    You know whats absolutely not true? That the membership of RPF is in anyway representative of the GOP electorate.

Jesus people quit living in the libertarian bubble.

Edit : Got a neg rep for calling John F Kennedy III out for making silly comparisons. Nice!
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-25-2016 at 08:01 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You know whats absolutely not true? That the membership of RPF is in anyway representative of the GOP electorate.

Jesus people quit living in the libertarian bubble.

Edit : Got a neg rep for calling John F Kennedy III out for making silly comparisons. Nice!
    Wow eleganz you are back haha. You dissapeared for months.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Silly to say. Rand's endorsement of the turtle did not kill his chance at the nomination. Rand was set up pretty nicely until Trump joined the race.
    Cruz as well. Cruz, trump and rand all wanted the same base of voters. I think rand wouldve had a chance against trump if cruz wasnt there.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    In other words, they would have tried the same strategy that they used on Trump which Trump successfully countered.
    Huh? The media gave Trump all the attention he wanted and barely covered anyone else in the race. It was plain to see that the media purposely set Trump up to be the nominee.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yes, I very clearly remember a pluck-ton of people throwing him under the bus because he said the exact same things as Ron, but said them in :gasp: Republican instead of Libertarian. I remember it like it was yesterday. Most of those same people are now Trumpaloompas.

Huh? The media gave Trump all the attention he wanted and barely covered anyone else in the race. It was plain to see that the media purposely set Trump up to be the nominee.
    Yep.

I've been saying this from the beginning but whenever I do, I'm called all the TrumpLingo bad names.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes, I very clearly remember a pluck-ton of people throwing him under the bus because he said the exact same things as Ron, but said them in :gasp: Republican instead of Libertarian. I remember it like it was yesterday. Most of those same people are now Trumpaloompas.
    Also not true.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    McConnell was the only Republican running when Rand endorsed him. Bevin entered the race after Rand's endorsement. So how is that a concession?

Anyways that isn't what your fellow Trump supporter stated but nice try with the white knight attempt.
    What the revisionists forget to mention is that Rand's endorsement of McConnell effectively got Bevin elected as governor. Bevin never would have been elected had Rand not done that. He would have lost his Senate race, and then would have lost the gubernatorial race. Instead Bevin got the full support of the Paul & McConnell political machines in KY. Rand has shaped Kentucky Republican politics magnificently, even moving them to a republican nomination process.

This McConnell endorsement issue has been nothing more than a distraction talking point used by opposition. It's a shame that people here buy into it. Not surprising though, because they're also the same people pushing Trump right now.

haha are you referring to those same members who came back supporting Trump because he's "anti-establishment".

Sheesh. This is the false reality we're subjected to around here now.

Also not true.
    lol, well oh kay then.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    haha are you referring to those same members who came back supporting Trump because he's "anti-establishment".

Sheesh. This is the false reality we're subjected to around here now.
    No idea who came back doing what. Awesome though to see people pretending Rand has been exactly the same since 2010 when that's clearly not the case. Well to anyone who is being honest with themselves anyway.
    I am the spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No idea who came back doing what. Awesome though to see people pretending Rand has been exactly the same since 2010 when that's clearly not the case. Well to anyone who is being honest with themselves anyway.
    Perhaps you should elaborate a bit. As of now, you've provided no facts that back up your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Perhaps you should elaborate a bit. As of now, you've provided no facts that back up your claims.
    I don't care to. It's simple enough for anyone to go through old forum threads and see the differences. Gunny was around then, he's just being utterly dishonest.
    I am the spoon.

If I were self deluding then I would probably back Johnson. Kind of like some others around here.

I don't care to. It's simple enough for anyone to go through old forum threads and see the differences. Gunny was around then, he's just being utterly dishonest.
    Bull$#@!. Quote me where I have ever told a lie, or retract your bogus accusation. I am one of the few (5-10% of us) who have remained intellectually ideologically and internally consistent since 2004 at least. I don't know WTF happened to YOU, but your accusations of dishonesty reflect more on your broken brain than they do anything about me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic