Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Billionaire Pedophile Pal of Donald Trump

Meet the Billionaire Pedophile Pal of Donald Trump

From underage prostitutes on orgy island to political royalty and the "Lolita Express," the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold. Today Pearse Redmond of Porkins Policy Review joins us to give us the latest on the ongoing court cases surrounding the case that might still ensnare Epstein and his rich and powerful friends in an even bigger scandal.
    If you want to know more about Donald Trump and the people he hangs out with, watch the video. There are pictures of innocent, young, white European (they all look Scandinavian to me if that makes any difference) girls that were violated by his friends. You don't even need to be a white nationalist to consider sleeping with girls as young as 12 yrs old disgusting. But that is probably what Donald witness and didn't see it as a reason to unfriend this guy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

nice.. Trump for the win!

He could sacrifice babies to Satan on live TV for all it matters.

Trump has made himself into the vessel for decades of built-up anti-establishment resentment, and it will not go away easily.

Could have been Rand, but he liked Mitch McConnell more than he liked us.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    He could sacrifice babies to Satan on live TV for all it matters.

Trump has made himself into the vessel for decades of built-up anti-establishment resentment, and it will not go away easily.

Could have been Rand, but he liked Mitch McConnell more than he liked us.
    I concur with you regarding Trump's likely inevitability, but not on the notion that Rand should have taken up the same mantle. I'm not sure what a Trump presidency will bring in the short-term, but long-term what he has going is bound to self-destruct, in a very nasty way depending on what goes down. Rand probably shouldn't have been too conciliatory with certain Neocons, but putting some serious distance between himself and Donald Trump will likely insure him having a political future, particularly if Trump ends up alienating his so-called base once in office.

@hells_unicorn - problem is that Rand has positioned himself on the establishment side of a Great Divide and it's going to take him at least four years to walk that back, if he's able to accomplish that at all.

As far as Presidential candidates go, Rand is done forever. Stick a fork in him. Liberty is going to need a different leader to move forward.

I agree that there is Paul fatigue as far as running for the Presidency.

Hopefully, others have taken up the call.

I'm getting sick of this bull$#@! narrative that Rand Paul should have done what Trump is doing. Rand Paul couldn't have done what Trump is doing. No one could have done what Trump is doing but Trump, because anyone else either has a public record that makes it even more obvious that they're full of bull than Trump's record does, or wouldn't have gotten a camera and microphone pointed at him for more than five seconds ever.

There is no way in hell someone could do that without 24/7/365 publicity. Without the media's full cooperation, Trump never becomes anything more than just another orange-haired clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm getting sick of this bull$#@! narrative that Rand Paul should have done what Trump is doing. Rand Paul couldn't have done what Trump is doing. No one could have done what Trump is doing but Trump, because anyone else either has a public record that makes it even more obvious that they're full of bull than Trump's record does, or wouldn't have gotten a camera and microphone pointed at him for more than five seconds ever.

There is no way in hell someone could do that without 24/7/365 publicity. Without the media's full cooperation, Trump never becomes anything more than just another orange-haired clown.
    Of course he could have. He was doing it successfully for a while. He was giving voice to issues that matter to the average person, which is what made him at one point the leading candidate for the GOP nod.

And then for some inexplicable reason, he abandoned that. He decided to reshape himself to make him more palatable to DC insiders, the RNC, and media pundits - and in doing so lost the mantle of the outsider's voice. By the time the debates rolled around he had abandoned almost everything that distinguished him from just another DC politician.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the time the debates rolled around he had abandoned almost everything that distinguished him from just another DC politician.
    You are kidding, right?

Or are you talking not about saying the exact opposite of what everyone else is saying, but rather about wearing an orange combover and foaming at the mouth a lot?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-28-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You are kidding, right?
    Is this the kidding thread?

You know and I know the difference, but based on Rand's public profile, the voter could be excused if he didn't.

Well, Lindsey Graham's hair is kinda orange, and he sure foamed at the mouth a lot.

But no one pointed cameras and microphones at him, so that didn't go anywhere either.

@hells_unicorn - problem is that Rand has positioned himself on the establishment side of a Great Divide and it's going to take him at least four years to walk that back, if he's able to accomplish that at all.

As far as Presidential candidates go, Rand is done forever. Stick a fork in him. Liberty is going to need a different leader to move forward.
    This is all contingent on the notion that Trump's presidency will be some resounding success, which I don't think is possible, at least to the extent that people seem to be expecting. If he survives into a 2nd term, I'll be surprised, and if he doesn't the sheer stupidity of Trump's support base will cause this so-called Great Divide to evaporate faster than a Starbucks coffee and hand-job.

While I wouldn't mind seeing some more people at the presidential level try to carry the torch, I don't see anybody else at this juncture, unless Massie succeeds McConnell and has a really breakout first term as a senator or if some really solid liberty governor just comes out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If you want to know more about Donald Trump and the people he hangs out with, watch the video. There are pictures of innocent, young, white European (they all look Scandinavian to me if that makes any difference) girls that were violated by his friends. You don't even need to be a white nationalist to consider sleeping with girls as young as 12 yrs old disgusting. But that is probably what Donald witness and didn't see it as a reason to unfriend this guy.
    Epstein is more of a Clinton buddy than Trump's.

Of course he could have. He was doing it successfully for a while. He was giving voice to issues that matter to the average person, which is what made him at one point the leading candidate for the GOP nod.

And then for some inexplicable reason, he abandoned that. He decided to reshape himself to make him more palatable to DC insiders, the RNC, and media pundits - and in doing so lost the mantle of the outsider's voice. By the time the debates rolled around he had abandoned almost everything that distinguished him from just another DC politician.

Um, what? Is this some kind of revisionist history? Rand didn't change at all. What changed was his opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yep. But is seems that the Democrats get a full pass from just about everyone.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

When you have as many friends as Trump does, quite a few of them are bound to be pedo's

pedobear.gif
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-28-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By association I'm sure we could pin Ron Paul and Rand Paul the same way.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Um, what? Is this some kind of revisionist history? Rand didn't change at all. What changed was his opposition.
    I agree with this. Rand didn't move an inch. The same Rand we had in January was the same Rand in 2015, 2012, 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    By association I'm sure we could pin Ron Paul and Rand Paul the same way.
    When you really think about it, Trump is only associates with pedophile rapists (yea its redundant but I just love typing Trump and rape in the same sentence). Only a cuckservatist would withdraw their support for such a candidate

I'm getting sick of this bull$#@! narrative that Rand Paul should have done what Trump is doing...

There is no way in hell someone could do that without 24/7/365 publicity. Without the media's full cooperation,
    Trump never becomes anything more than just another orange-haired clown.
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I agree with this. Rand didn't move an inch. The same Rand we had in January was the same Rand in 2015, 2012, 2010.
    TRUTH

When the **********s finally take over RPFs, they will all be posting stuff like this until it becomes canon.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rand made a few concessions to run for president. It's well documented. McConnell, Chamber of Commerce, etc.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as everyone knows, he delivers the young children to pedophiles within the White House and the Congress, and other rich low lives. Obama and Michelle raped a few of these little boys as well. Once we face it, our Government is filled with the worst filth in the world. A bunch of gay, lesbian child molesters.

The girl in the pic is one of the few victims that has decided to come public. Just think of her being held down and/or drugged and being raped by Trump's friends when you are about to vote. I personally have a lot of respect for citizens who can go ahead and vote such a despicable man knowing what we know about the rape scandal.

But then we have this

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

It seems like he has known Epstein for at least 15 yrs back in 2002 to the point he knows the type of girls he likes.

Another victim of the pedophile club. Her name is Johanna Sjoberg. Just think of little Ms. Sjoberg when you are about to cast the vote for Trump, think of the pain she was in when she was being passed around like a rag doll by these evil me and know that Trump knew about these crimes and didn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Rand made a few concessions to run for president. It's well documented. McConnell, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
    McConnell was the only Republican running when Rand endorsed him. Bevin entered the race after Rand's endorsement. So how is that a concession?

Anyways that isn't what your fellow Trump supporter stated but nice try with the white knight attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    When the **********s finally take over RPFs, they will all be posting stuff like this until it becomes canon.
    If that happens, I'll need to start living up to my username.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic