Thread: Neocons' puppet Hillary Clinton: I vote for Iraq war with conviction

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a "D" under her name next to New York. She can drown puppies on prime time and she still will get the do not think just vote "D" .
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If these videos made Hillary win unlikely, do Dems have a backup.
    This is the same $#@! that doesn't work against Trump, Clinton's public persona is an angel because of the MSM. People would have to empty their cups in order to even hear those attacks. If anything BLM is doing anything its forcing Clinton to have a motive to pander for their vote, and helping her win the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is the same $#@! that doesn't work against Trump, Clinton's public persona is an angel because of the MSM. People would have to empty their cups in order to even hear those attacks. If anything BLM is doing anything its forcing Clinton to have a motive to pander for their vote, and helping her win the nomination.

If Trump is punitive treatment therapy, Hillary like her last boss is a symptom.

Hillary seems to have delegated inspiration job to Bill:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...linton-speech&

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't tell her sycophantic followers

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Don't tell her sycophantic followers
    I dunno, polite reminders might wake some of em up.

Click here to view the original image of 979x581px.

In recent years, she was DGP's masters go-to-girl for instigating civil wars bloodshed in mideast.

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago

Poll: Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

Related

Obama-Hillary Years - A Dark Chapter In World History

ISIS' rise in post-Moammar Gadhafi Libya catches CIA by surprise
    Washington Times-Jul 3, 2016
    Sirte and other parts of Libya became destabilized after the death of Moammar Gadhafi, and President Obama acknowledged that a lack of ...

[Seriously, don't such groups pop up everywhere we spread freedom.. from Afghanistan to Iraq to Libya to Syria?]

So go ahead and convict her, already. SHEESH!

Opposition to SWC Hillary's lack of respect for all lives and hypocrisy keeps on growing.
    Even RNC heard some shots today from this GOP rising star:

July 21, 2016 7:10 PM
    Pastor leads GOP convention in chant, 'All lives matter!'

Chants of "All Lives Matter!" filled the arena at the Republican National Convention Thursday — a not-so-subtle jab at the Black Lives Matter movement that calls attention to police violence against African-Americans.

Pastor Mark Burns speaks during the final day of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Thursday, July 21, 2016. J. Scott Applewhite AP Photo

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER Associated Press

CLEVELAND Chants of "All Lives Matter!" filled the arena at the Republican National Convention Thursday — a not-so-subtle jab at the Black Lives Matter movement that calls attention to police violence against African-Americans.
    Leading the chant was a pastor from South Carolina — Mark Burns, who is black. He said Donald Trump won't "pander" to one race.
    "I want to declare to the whole world and to the Republican Party that under a Donald Trump administration, all lives matter," Burns said. "That means black lives, white lives, Hispanic lives, Asian lives, Christian lives, Muslim lives. Shout with me! All lives matter!"

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/po...e91189667.html

I thought that was an interesting sucker punch. He whipped people into a frenzy as ordered, I suppose, then he took people to task over police violence. My observation is that the police are being trained to think they are really military. It is very strange.
    #NashvilleStrong

ďIím a doctor. Thatís a baby.Ē~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I dunno, polite reminders might wake some of em up.

Click here to view the original image of 979x581px.

In recent years, she was DGP's masters go-to-girl for instigating civil wars bloodshed in mideast.

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago

Poll: Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

Related

Obama-Hillary Years - A Dark Chapter In World History

ISIS' rise in post-Moammar Gadhafi Libya catches CIA by surprise
    Washington Times-Jul 3, 2016
    Sirte and other parts of Libya became destabilized after the death of Moammar Gadhafi, and President Obama acknowledged that a lack of ...

[Seriously, don't such groups pop up everywhere we spread freedom.. from Afghanistan to Iraq to Libya to Syria?]
    NAAAWWWW, didn't you hear Obama speak? Today is the most peaceful, most TOLERANT times ever!

LOL, this world is a joke.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic