Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phone Poll Fraud Continues in Florida.

Has anyone thought of voting for McCain or Romney to see if the same thing happens?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    blump
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

We really need to find out who is backing these polls and what they are used for. They are not taking them for nothing. The NRCC has giving this company a lot of money and as someone pointed out they are also donating to big money to the NRCC. I found the Newt has used them to raise money for something and that if he had a good response he would run for President. I don't think he would spend millions on a poll to find out who the top tier GOP candidate is. Is Newt affiliated with the NRCC. This could be very huge and needs to be in the media.

It was a NewsWeek Poll that showed Huckleberry 28% in Iowa. Did News Week pay Infocision to conduct their fraudulent poll? We Know Newsweek doesn't like Ron Paul. Who owns Newsweek?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    Who owns Newsweek?
    The Washington Post Company (publicly owned with substantial shares by Katie Graham's family and Warren Buffett's holding company Berkshire Hathaway).
    Last edited by all J's in IL for RP; 12-07-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    It was a NewsWeek Poll that showed Huckleberry 28% in Iowa. Did News Week pay Infocision to conduct their fraudulent poll? We Know Newsweek doesn't like Ron Paul. Who owns Newsweek?
    Well this should explain it all:

Newsweek is owned by the Washington Post. There was a time when The Washington Post was more liberal in its leanings. Now they are Neo-Conservative! (Ugh, they are EVERYWHERE!)

This is from Wikipedia. Very interesting.......

The grandfather of former Central Intelligence Agency Director Richard McGarrah Helms, an international financier named Gates White McGarrah, "was a member of the board of directors of the Astor Foundation which owned Newsweek prior to tis sale to the Washington Post Company in 1961, according to Katharine The Great by Deborah Davis. The same book also revealed that in 1961 Bradlee "is said to have heard from his friend Richard Helms, who heard it from his grandfather that Newsweek would be put up for sale." Bradlee then obtained a check from the Washington Post Company head at the time, Philip Graham, for $1 million, to give to former CIA Director Helms' grandfather as a downpayment for the purchase of Newsweek.

The magazine was purchased by the Washington Post Company in 1961.* Newsweek is generally considered the most liberal of the three major newsweeklies, an assertion supported in a recent UCLA study on media point of view.[2] For example in the past decades the magazine's editorial staff was often critical of the Nixon and Reagan Administrations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsweek

*The Washington Post:
    Donald Graham, Katherine's son, succeeded her as publisher in 1979 and in the early 1990s became chief executive officer and chairman of the board, as well. He was succeeded in 2000 as publisher and CEO by Boisfeuillet Jones, Jr., with Graham remaining as chairman.

Political leanings

Beginning with Nixon, conservatives often cite the Post, along with The New York Times, as exemplars of "liberal media bias." As the former publisher of the Post, the late Katherine Graham, noted in her memoirs Personal History, the paper long had a policy of not making endorsements for presidential candidates. In 2004, however, that policy changed with the Post's endorsement of Democratic candidate John Kerry[6]. It also has endorsed Republican politicians, such as Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich[7]. In 2006 it repeated its historic endorsements of every Republican incumbent for Congress in Northern Virginia[8]. There have also been times when the Post has specifically chosen not to endorse any candidate, such as in 1988 when it refused to endorse then Governor Michael Dukakis or then Vice President George Bush[9].

It has regularly published a political mixture of op-ed columnists, some of them center-left (including E.J. Dionne and Richard Cohen) and a few center-right (including George Will and Charles Krauthammer)

In "Buying the War" on PBS, Bill Moyers noted 27 editorials supporting the President's ambitions to invade Iraq. National security correspondent Walter Pincus reported that he had been ordered to cease his reports that were critical of Republican administrations[10].

Its editorial positions have taken both liberal and conservative stances: it has steadfastly supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, warmed to President George W. Bush's proposal to partially privatize Social Security, opposed a deadline for U.S. withdrawal from the Iraq War, and advocated free trade agreements, including, among others, CAFTA.

In 1992 the PBS investigative news program Frontline suggested that the Post had moved to the right in response to its smaller, more conservative rival the Washington Times. The program quoted Paul Weyrich, one of the founders of the conservative activist organization the Moral Majority, as saying "The Washington Post became very arrogant and they just decided that they would determine what was news and what wasn't news and they wouldn't cover a lot of things that went on. And the Washington Times has forced the Post to cover a lot of things that they wouldn't cover if the Times wasn't in existence."[11]

On March 26, 2007, Chris Matthews said on his television program, "Well, The Washington Post is not the liberal newspaper it was, Congressman, let me tell you. I have been reading it for years and it is a neocon newspaper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Post

Since we have this outfit's address, maybe some RP folks should just drive on over there and ask 'em.
    "Do you know that it's only beginning?" Ron Paul, November 28, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by all J's in IL for RP View Post
    The Washington Post Company (publicly owned with substantial shares by Katie Graham's family and Warren Buffet's holding company Berkshire Hathaway).
    It sounds like Warren Buffet has lost control with the goings on at Newsweek, or just chooses to ignore what they are doing. I always considered him an honorable man, but now I am having my doubts.

I work at Infocision

Quote Originally Posted by slantedview View Post
    If it's a no-name polling agency, it sure is calling a whole hell of a lot of people.
    I work at infocision....it's actually the largest telemarketing firm in the country and like third in the world I believe....I was in the political division where they started calling for Fred Thompson....I told them I was going to quit unless they transferred me to another division, and in the mean time I did everything I could to sabotage his fundraising...Whenever I got someone on the line that wanted to give money I triggered a glitch in their system and made the computer hang up on them...they really loved me in political....I sat right under a Thompson banner and made my cubicle a Ron Paul shrine....lol they wrote me up for harassment.....but anyway....
    A little background: Infocision is huge, they were the firm that raised all of Bush's phone money both times, they deal almost exclusively with Fortune 100 companies....we take the calls for Time Warner Cable, Capital One, Little Tikes, Alltell, Sprint, and also all the big Fraud Pastors like Benny Hinn, Inspiration Networks, In Touch Ministries....and on the political side: The ACLJ, GOPAC, the NRCC, the RNSC, (Gingrich's) American Solutions, the NRA, Fred Thompson, Duncan Hunter, and a few completely fake organizations...there are hundreds of other clients....and they have a list of every single Bush supporter in America....in terms of call volume they make over 4 million calls every month (as they brag to us every month at employee of the month).....they have a lot of power in terms of getting messages out. If you have any questions about the company just ask me...

can you get documented proof of intent to slant the polls?

can you do what you have to do to regain their trust, and get back into the political division to document everything? do you know of any other sympathizers on staff?

let it not be said that you did nothing

I believe I saw a post on this subject from thread a week ago where someone called and the company stated they were paid not to include Ron Paul.

there is nothing you can do, unless we pay for a poll that makes Ron Paul look good. that is just the way it's done. We all know Ron Paul has far more support than the MSM thinks.
    *Liberty is worth it*

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it would be good to let the general public know exactly how the polls are conducted. what questions were asked, etc, with what outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantsParty View Post
    I work at infocision....it's actually the largest telemarketing firm in the country and like third in the world I believe....I was in the political division where they started calling for Fred Thompson....I told them I was going to quit unless they transferred me to another division, and in the mean time I did everything I could to sabotage his fundraising...Whenever I got someone on the line that wanted to give money I triggered a glitch in their system and made the computer hang up on them...they really loved me in political....I sat right under a Thompson banner and made my cubicle a Ron Paul shrine....lol they wrote me up for harassment.....but anyway....
    A little background: Infocision is huge, they were the firm that raised all of Bush's phone money both times, they deal almost exclusively with Fortune 100 companies....we take the calls for Time Warner Cable, Capital One, Little Tikes, Alltell, Sprint, and also all the big Fraud Pastors like Benny Hinn, Inspiration Networks, In Touch Ministries....and on the political side: The ACLJ, GOPAC, the NRCC, the RNSC, (Gingrich's) American Solutions, the NRA, Fred Thompson, Duncan Hunter, and a few completely fake organizations...there are hundreds of other clients....and they have a list of every single Bush supporter in America....in terms of call volume they make over 4 million calls every month (as they brag to us every month at employee of the month).....they have a lot of power in terms of getting messages out. If you have any questions about the company just ask me...
    Have you signed any kind of non-disclosure agreement? If not...we might have them. I'm no lawyer but if we could get some hard evidence of intent to mislead? and an eye witness testimonial, we may have a case.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by scbissler View Post
    I just received that same phone poll call in Cincinnati. Pressed 6 like the OP and was told I would be removed from further polls! Ridiculous.

Has anyone pressed #7 (maybe that votes for "other")

What the poll amounts to is wire fraud. If the phone options are misrepresented it is still wire fraud. Nondisclosure agreements don't apply when the law is being broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    What the poll amounts to is wire fraud. If the phone options are misrepresented it is still wire fraud. Nondisclosure agreements don't apply when the law is being broken.
    excellent
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

edit: wrong thread
    R[∃vo˩]ution

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Apparantly Infocision is a scam telemarketer.

http://www.flyteblog.com/flyte/2006/...al_leader.html
    QFT. An investigative report needs to be done.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Google "infocision fraud". There's a bunchof stuff.

I got this exact thing last week in Utah. Pressed 6, got the apology. I was pi$$ed!

I just called the company and asked if they were aware of the problem to which the man on the phone said they were. He said they were "looking at it".

I asked if they would disregard the polling to that point and he just said, "It isn't a national poll" which is interesting since people across the nation have been getting the call. I asked on whose behalf the calls were being made. He said, "I'm not authorized to say" to which I replied, "I'm sure you're not!"

I could tell it was going nowhere and simply stated, "I want you to know that I think this is a fraud." He repeated, "You think this is a fraud." Not in question form and not denying it either.

Shameful!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123