Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phone Poll Fraud Continues in Florida.

Phone Poll Fraud Continues in Florida.

I just got a phone poll call at 11:33 AM. It was exactly like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPpCvF7N3Vg
    and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYiUAaBd1U

I pressed 6 for other and was told I would be removed from the list, which was choice # 7.

Caller ID identifies the caller as, Info Cision Man and caller # is 1-330-670-8676.

Are Huckleberry's soaring poll numbers in Iowa a result of these fraudulent phone polls?

This $#@! has to stop.

(edited for more info)
    Perhaps Infocision should be contacted about this? http://www.infocision.com/Pages/Welc...nfoCision.aspx

For more information on InfoCision’s unique teleservices capabilities, and how they can work for you, contact us today.

InfoCision Management Corporation
    325 Springside Drive
    Akron, Ohio 44333
    Phone: 330-668-1400

(edited for more info)
    I just called Infocision, and the person who answered was very helpful. She said it was probably a computer glitch, Yeah Right. I asked who was contracting for these phone polls, and she told me that Newt Gingrich contracts for many of their polls. I also informed her of the Youtube videos documenting the fraud, and she was not aware of those videos being out there. I told her she could search Youtube and find them. She said she would pass the information to the right people. I hope this helps.

E-mail us: infocis@infocision.com
    Last edited by michaelwise; 12-07-2007 at 05:39 PM.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No wonder hes losing in the telephone polls.

Screw 'em. We will show them a REAL poll come January. The frikkin PRIMARIES, baby!

Again, where are the people on this board that jump the people that claim these polls are rigged? I want an explanation! And no, "this must be a mistake" is not a good answer. And dude your right, this has to stop!

The majority of Infocision's Call Centers are within 20 miles of my home here in Youngstown, Ohio... I know they have some in Austintown, New Castle, Youngstown, Boardman (right by my house)...

At any rate, this practice is shameless and perhaps my meetup should do a sign wave outside of their establishments haha

Is this a no-name polling agency? If so it doesn't really prove a lot. I've heard rumors that big-name polls do this kind of thing. Maybe we should run our own polling method.

I just received that same phone poll call in Cincinnati. Pressed 6 like the OP and was told I would be removed from further polls! Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyItalian739 View Post
    The majority of Infocision's Call Centers are within 20 miles of my home here in Youngstown, Ohio... I know they have some in Austintown, New Castle, Youngstown, Boardman (right by my house)...

At any rate, this practice is shameless and perhaps my meetup should do a sign wave outside of their establishments haha
    Is there any way to find out who is contracting for this poll? I would think there should be some FEC filing if it is the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    Is there any way to find out who is contracting for this poll? I would think there should be some FEC filing if it is the GOP.
    If I still knew some shameless girls that worked for Infocision I could certainly ask them if they could find out... they employ a LOT of younger people in the Y-town area because besides that, the only other options for lower-end jobs is fast food.

I'll ask a few friends if they know anybody that works there, but Infocision has call centers in WV too so I'm not sure what call center these calls have originated from.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps Infocision should be contacted about this? http://www.infocision.com/Pages/Welc...nfoCision.aspx

For more information on InfoCision’s unique teleservices capabilities, and how they can work for you, contact us today.

325 Springside Drive
    Akron, Ohio 44333

uh, this is serious guys. whats worse than the one poll is the fact that they are essentially gathering the numbers of Ron Paul (or Tancredo) supporters and excluding them from further polls.

Someone needs to alert the FCC or Better Business Bureau ASAP and someone needs to contact the company ASAP and alert them to the issue and see what kind of reaction they take.

And someone needs to find out who owns this particular polling company... and who owns the company that owns the polling company... if you catch my drift

Here is some info if you do a search on google. Look at what I found:

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/3306708676

I got a call from this number and he left a message saying his name was Glen Leach and that he was calling in behalf of Tom Cook who is a congressman. He said I was to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor and I needed to call him back at 888-383-4164.
    I did some searching on the internet before I called back and ultimately called the toll free number and got an error message. I then called the 330 number and get a busy signal. I haven't heard from them again

and this too:

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-330-670-8676

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Area Code: 330
    Prefix: 670
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I say the are developing a list for live pollers to use, to sell to other pollsters and tell them those #6 other people don't want to be bothered so then they won't ever be polled in the future for Ron. Doesn't matter with Rons unlimited amount of money he can draw on, we will own the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Area Code: 330
    Prefix: 670
    My area code but Montrose sounds like it could be on the other side of the state... do we have a person who is good at talking to people to call Infocision and get the details?

This is total and absolute fraud.

The world needs to learn about this! It must STOP!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The population of Montrose-Ghent, Ohio was 5,261 at the 2000 census.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Again, where are the people on this board that jump the people that claim these polls are rigged? I want an explanation! And no, "this must be a mistake" is not a good answer. And dude your right, this has to stop!
    I did answer this in on of the other threads:

"I don't see the fuss. It's for sure a campaign that has paid for this poll, and they don't see Paul as a real candidate (and we all knew that).

The 6 or 7 issue is not important either. It can be the message everyone gets after they make their choice, it can be a technical error or it can be that they are doing a follow up in a week or month to the same persons so they can track the power events/ads done between the polling. Then they maybe don't need the replies from "other"-voters.

I don't think it's any of the public polls that don't use Paul name anymore (when you get over 1-2% the polling company usually put your name on the list). So this nothing big and we should focus on getting voters to know more about Paul.
    "

And I can add - we all think people should use the money how they want, and I guess polling is not an exception? So how people can call something a fraud when a private poll don't include a candidate or won't call "other"-voters again is beyond my understanding. It will be a fraud if they go public with a poll and lie, but it’s no report about this.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyItalian739 View Post
    My area code but Montrose sounds like it could be on the other side of the state... do we have a person who is good at talking to people to call Infocision and get the details?
    I'll do it.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Santana28 View Post
    uh, this is serious guys. whats worse than the one poll is the fact that they are essentially gathering the numbers of Ron Paul (or Tancredo) supporters and excluding them from further polls.

Someone needs to alert the FCC or Better Business Bureau ASAP and someone needs to contact the company ASAP and alert them to the issue and see what kind of reaction they take.

And someone needs to find out who owns this particular polling company... and who owns the company that owns the polling company... if you catch my drift
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    I say the are developing a list for live pollers to use, to sell to other pollsters and tell them those #6 other people don't want to be bothered so then they won't ever be polled in the future for Ron.
    yeah, i agree with you on that. and i'm sure when someone calls and asks them about it they'll respond by saying that the poll is only interested in polling supporters of the supposed "top tier." you know the spiel. Still doesnt make it right though.

i think they might be used by bigger polling companies to provide them with lists of people to get a poll outcome that is desired.
    or to compile a list of people that are not allowed to vote...

either way, we should research who owns this company and the buisiness ties of it.

I just called Infocision, and the person who answered was very helpful. I asked who was contracting for these phone polls, and she told me that Newt Gingrich contracts for many of their polls. I also informed her of the Youtube videos documenting the fraud, and she was not aware of those videos being out there. I told her she could search Youtube and find them. She said she would pass the information to the right people. I hope this helps.

I just called Infocision, and the person who answered was very helpful. I asked who was contracting for these phone polls, and she told me that Newt Gingrich contracts for many of their polls. I also informed her of the Youtube videos documenting the fraud, and she was not aware of those videos being out there. I told her she could search Youtube and find them. She said she would pass the information to the right people. I hope this helps.
    Lol, NEWT.

Carl Albright, president and chief executive at the Fairlawn, OH based telemarketing firm InfoCision Management Corp.

Carl currently resides in Fairlawn, Ohio with his wife Lori and sons Griffin and Maddox. He graduated with honors in 1989 from The Ohio State University with degrees in journalism and political science. That same year, he won ESPN’s National Sports Trivia Championship.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She also said it was probably a computer glitch. Yeah right.

Here's a good lead for y'all - dates back to the last election. something to do with the whole swift boat thing.

http://watchdevil.blogspot.com/2007/...p-her-now.html
    Last edited by Santana28; 12-07-2007 at 11:58 AM.

If it's a no-name polling agency, it sure is calling a whole hell of a lot of people.
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

blump

well, we know he's a Republican at least :

ALBRIGHT, CARL A
    AKRON, OH 44333 INFOCISION $2,000 VOINOVICH FOR SENATE COMMITTEE - REPUBLICAN G 04/18/2004

ALBRIGHT, CARL MR.
    AKRON, OH 44333 INFOCISION MANAGEMENT CORPORATION/C $1,000 BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC - REPUBLICAN

I just got a phone poll call at 11:33 AM. It was exactly like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPpCvF7N3Vg
    and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYiUAaBd1U

I pressed 6 for other and was told I would be removed from the list, which was choice # 7.

Caller ID identifies the caller as, Info Cision Man and caller # is 1-330-670-8676.

This $#@! has to stop.

(edited for more info)

325 Springside Drive
    Akron, Ohio 44333

(edited for more info)
    I just called Infocision, and the person who answered was very helpful. She said it was probably a computer glitch, Yeah Right. I asked who was contracting for these phone polls, and she told me that Newt Gingrich contracts for many of their polls. I also informed her of the Youtube videos documenting the fraud, and she was not aware of those videos being out there. I told her she could search Youtube and find them. She said she would pass the information to the right people. I hope this helps.

Good work, man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast