Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Ineligible" - Cruz' former Harvard Law professor

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Until the age of 18 there is a form that the child or mom must have submitted to the USA (I'll edit the alien born US citizen form in shortly)
    . . . when did Cruz apply for his US passport ?
    Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

They will still issue a U.S. passport after the age of 18, so naturalization is still not required.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
    Yes, he or his Mom would need the CRBA by the child age of 18 - having been alien born.

When was the Rafael E. Cruz, Jr. US passport application again ?

Yes, he or his Mom would need the CRBA by the child age of 18 - having been alien born.

That's not really the point though. The point is that a child born to a U.S. citizen, who (presumably) met the physical presence requirement before moving to Canada, is a U.S. citizen at birth.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Jan2017

That's not really the point though. The point is that a child born to a U.S. citizen, who (presumably) met the physical presence requirement before moving to Canada, is a U.S. citizen at birth.
    I'll give you a chance here for a bit to correct this statement for any typos . . . 5 ...4...3...2...

nm
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-28-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    nm
    Zippy, please tell us when Ted Cruz applied for his US passport ? after 1988 . . . awe

United States v. Demjanjuk
    518 F.Supp.1362 (United District Court for the Northern District of Ohio 1981)

United States brought action under Immigration and Nationality Act to revoke . . .

Citizenship obtained through naturalization

all rights and perogatives of citizenship obtained by birth in country save that of eligibility to the presidency
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-28-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Jan2017

nm
    And . . .
    from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in
    United States v. Schiffer 798 F.Supp. 1128 (E.D. Pa. 1992)

the Nazi case . . .

The first paragraph in the "Facts" section of the Complaint admits that "Defendant was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."
    Ibid. at 1133
    Fact that defendant was natural born citizen did not preclude action by government to revoke
    Ibid. at 1129
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-28-2016 at 08:14 PM.

I'll give you a chance here for a bit to correct this statement for any typos . . . 5 ...4...3...2...
    I didn't want to have to pull the "appeal to authority" card, but until late last year I was an immigration law paralegal for almost five years, and have prepared and filed hundreds of immigration petitions. I literally did everything except for the initial consultation, which would have been unauthorized practice of law, but even then I gave de facto "consultations" when I had to frequently re-explain the immigration process to clients, as well as the reasoning behind the path that they were taking. In fact, I've often had to "remind" the attorney that we can't file certain immigration petitions since the beneficiary was already a U.S. citizen by virtue of a U.S. citizen parent.

Ted Cruz cannot naturalize, and if he were to file a Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, it would be rejected for a number of reasons. Of note, one cannot file a Form N-400 if the applicant has already derived U.S. citizenship from a parent. The form instructions explicitly state this.
    https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...n-400instr.pdf

If Ted Cruz was never issue a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, but received a U.S. passport, it's because they knew he was a U.S. citizen at birth.
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

I didn't want to have to pull the "appeal to authority" card, but until late last year I was an immigration law paralegal for almost five years,

If Ted Cruz was never issue a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, but received a U.S. passport, it's because they knew he was a U.S. citizen at birth.
    Please invoke your authority . . . I will be relying on 8 U.S.C.

When was Cruz' US passport application ?

Jan2017

So you are sticking with this ? no typos ? That is what you are sayin' ?

Zippy, please tell us when Ted Cruz applied for his US passport ? after 1988 . . . awe

United States v. Demjanjuk
    518 F.Supp.1362 (United District Court for the Northern District of Ohio 1981)

United States brought action under Immigration and Nationality Act to revoke . . .

Citizenship obtained through naturalization

all rights and perogatives of citizenship obtained by birth in country save that of eligibility to the presidency
    I checked the case and the situation is completely different. Demjanjuk was not a U.S. citizen at birth, and had gained U.S. citizenship through naturalization. This cannot happen to Cruz, since Cruz was a U.S. citizen at birth.

BATTISTI, Chief Judge.

This is an action under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, 8 U.S.C. § 1451(a), to revoke the Certificate of Naturalization of the defendant, John Demjanjuk, also known as Iwan Demjanjuk, and to vacate the order admitting him to United States citizenship. The defendant was admitted to the United States for lawful permanent residence on February 9, 1952, pursuant to the Displaced Persons Act of 1948, ch. 647, 62 Stat. 1009, as amended by the Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 219 [henceforth referred to as the DPA]. On November 14, 1958, the defendant became a United States citizen by order of the United States District Court, Cleveland, Ohio.

The Government's amended complaint alleges that the defendant served with German SS (Schutzstaffel) personnel during World War II at three locations during 1942-1943:

(1) at the SS training camp at Trawniki, Poland;

(2) at the extermination camp at Treblinka, Poland; and

(3) at the extermination camp at Sobibor, Poland.

The Government's complaint further alleges that defendant served in a German military unit composed of Ukrainians at times during 1944-1945.

Section 1451(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, provides that citizenship can be revoked if it was either illegally procured, or procured by concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation.
    The N-400, Application for Naturalization, has scores of questions that can impact eligibility, such as having been a Nazi. His citizenship was revoked because of failure to disclose the material fact. Cruz didn't gain U.S. citizenship through Naturalization, but through birth to a U.S. citizen; it's a completely different issue.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Jan2017

I checked the case and the situation is completely different. Demjanjuk was not a U.S. citizen at birth, and had gained U.S. citizenship through naturalization. This cannot happen to Cruz, since Cruz was a U.S. citizen at birth.

The N-400, Application for Naturalization, has scores of questions that can impact eligibility, such as having been a Nazi. His citizenship was revoked because of failure to disclose the material fact. Cruz didn't gain U.S. citizenship through Naturalization, but through birth to a U.S. citizen; it's a completely different issue.
    paralegal doesn't understand the logic ? Just checking on the typos or not ?

Jan2017

I Cruz didn't gain U.S. citizenship through Naturalization, but through birth to a U.S. citizen; it's a completely different issue.
    The derivative citizenship of alien birth to one US citizen parent is covered by what statute for Cruz' naturalization, paralegal ?

Jan2017

Never a question about the mom having met HER physical presence requirement before moving to Canada . . .
    but father being an alien until 2005 does mean Cruz could never be considered to fall under automatic citizenship clause of 8 USC 1431 for example.

Rafael E. Cruz is a statutory dual citizen (at best) under 8 USC 1401, although his mom's acts consistent with voluntary expatriation
    will need some exculpatory evidence provided from Cruz at least.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...aturalBorn.php

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be President of the United States; The meaning of "Natural Born."

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States." -- Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, clause 5
    Ted Cruz is ineligible to run for President of the United States. He was born in Canada, of parents who were Canadian citizens at the time of his birth. Cruz's mother claims to have been born in Delaware. The State of Delaware claims not to have any records of her. (The authenticity of the Birth Certificate provided by the Cruz campaign is now in dispute.) But even if genuine, it makes Cruz's mother a US citizen, but maybe not Cruz himself!

Ted Cruz was born in Canada in 1970. In 1970, Canada did not recognize the concept of dual citizen. Hence Cruz is Canadian by birth, ONLY Canadian by birth, despite his parents' lineage! The fact that Ted Cruz claims to have renounced his Canadian citizenship proves this!

And there is another complication. In 1970, Canada was still under the Queen's Mandate until 1982, which means ted Cruz was born a subject of Britain!

Ted Cruz's supporters try to get around "Natural Born" by claiming it simply means any US citizen, an opinion even echoed at Wikipedia!

But if any US citizen could be President, then the qualifier "Natural Born" would not be needed (and is not present in the Constitutional citizenship requirements for Representatives and Senators). Clearly, to the Founding Fathers, "Natural Born" had a specific and obvious meaning, applied exclusively to the Presidency!

The Founding Fathers did not need to define what "Natural Born" meant inside the Constitution as it had been defined in existing legal theory in works such as "The Law of Nations" by Emerich de Vattel, published in 1758 and relied on heavily by the framers of the Constitution. "Natural Born" was already legally defined when the Constitution was written as "born inside the nation."

Vattel's definition of a natural born citizen: Law of Nations, Book I, Ch. XIX, at § 212:
    § 212: The citizens are the members of the civil society: bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.

The requirement that parents be citizens also means Marco Rubio is not eligable, because while born in Miami, his parents were both citizens of Cuba, not the United States.

"...I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy, which I kept, (after depositing one in our own public library here, and sending the other to the College of Massachusetts Bay, as you directed,) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author. Your manuscript "Idee sur le Gouvernement et la Royaute" is also well relished, and may, in time, have its effect. I thank you, likewise, for the other smaller pieces, which accompanied Vattel..." -- Ben Franklin, in a letter to Charles William Fredric Dumas, confirming that Vattel's "Law of Nations" is the legal source used for the Constitution.

The inclusion of the "Natural Born" requirement for the US Presidency was proposed at the Constitutional Convention by Chief Justice John Jay, who wrote, "Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government and to declare expressly that the Command in Chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen..."

The intention is clear that the Presidency not be open to anyone not born within the United States.

In addition, there are no less than four United States Supreme Court Decisions that reaffirm that "Natural Born" means "Born inside the nation."

The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)

Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830)

Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875)

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

There has never been a United States Supreme Court Decision that ruled "Natural Born" as having any other meaning than "born inside the country."

All of Cruz's supporters, including the corporate media, are demonstrating either an ignorance of the US Constitution, or an utter disregard for it. This tells us that were Cruz to become President, he would continue the long and tragic tradition of recent Presidents to ignore the Constitution to the detriment of the people.

The Constitution is the original contract with America. It is the rules by which We The People allow the government to act as caretaker of our National Sovereignty. If a politician does not wish to work within the restrictions and rules of the Constitution, the honorable thing to do is resign and find useful employment. If Ted Cruz's supporters wish to live in a nation not protected by the Constitution they are free to move elsewhere.

But under the rules this nation operates on, Ted Cruz is not eligible to be President of the United States.

UPDATE: There is now talk of a Rubio/Cruz ticket to defeat Trump, but under the Twelfth Amendment, Cruz may not serve as Vice President either.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-01-2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Text added
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The derivative citizenship of alien birth to one US citizen parent is covered by what statute for Cruz' naturalization, paralegal ?
    There's no reason to get snarky just because we have a disagreement. Immigration law can be complex, and you're taking one small part out of context and running away with it, and insulting me because I disagree.

8 U.S.C. § 1431 allows for a child to automatically acquire U.S. citizenship when certain conditions are met, but not for children that acquired U.S. citizenship at birth (such as Cruz).

(a) In general A child born outside of the United States automatically becomes a citizen of the United States when all of the following conditions have been fulfilled:

(1) At least one parent of the child is a citizen of the United States, whether by birth or naturalization.

(2) The child is under the age of eighteen years.

(3) The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the citizen parent pursuant to a lawful admission for permanent residence.
    In other words, the child must (1) have one U.S. citizen parent, (2) the child must be under the age of 18 years, (3) must reside in the U.S., (4) must be in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent, and (5) must have a green card. There is no mention of "at birth." Typically, this will apply when, say, a family is within the U.S. as permanent residents ("green card" holders). When one of the parents naturalizes and becomes a U.S. citizen, the naturalized citizen's children will automatically gain U.S. citizenship (not at birth) if the above conditions apply, and can apply for a Certificate of Citizenship rather than waiting 3 or 5 years to apply for Certificate of Naturalization (in other words, they don't "naturalize."). Also note that Cruz's mother had to have resided within the U.S. for a certain period before moving to Canada in order to confer automatic U.S. citizenship, at birth, for Ted Cruz. This is why "(1) At least one parent of the child is a citizen of the United States, whether by birth or naturalization," is included, since in this case the U.S. born parent might not have met the physical presence requirement in order to confer U.S. citizenship to a child at birth, but can later confer U.S. citizenship if the child enters the U.S. with a green card.

Regarding U.S. citizenship at birth:

INA: ACT 301 - NATIONALS AND CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AT BIRTH

Sec. 301. [8 U.S.C. 1401] The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years****: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (59 Stat. 669; 22 U.S.C. 288) by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.
    ****This will be dependent upon the law in place at the time of Cruz's birth.

U.S. Department of State: http://travel.state.gov/content/trav...rn-abroad.html

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.
    Last edited by Philhelm; 02-28-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

This will be dependent upon the law in place at the time of Cruz's birth.
    That would be the Naturalization Act of 1952 for Cruz' 1970 alien birth to one US citizen-parent.

And since I am not gonna be inclined to accept a foreign nation's birth record to determine the derivative citizenship he claims,
    Cruz and his mom can submit to blood/DNA testing under USA law to verify the derivative citizenship claim.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-28-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Jan2017

8 U.S.C. § 1431 allows for a child to automatically acquire U.S. citizenship when certain conditions are met, but not for children that acquired U.S. citizenship at birth (such as Cruz).
    Yep, Cruz lie that he is automatically a US citizen is not a 8 USC 1431 - definitely naturalized by 8 USC 1401 codifying of 1952 Act of Congress as far as I can tell.

Jan2017

There's no reason to get snarky just because we have a disagreement. . . .
    You will be called out on spreading bull$#@!, you realize ?

The tl;dr version of my previous post:

Ted Cruz is a U.S. citizen at birth if:

1. One parent is a U.S. citizen; AND
    2. The U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for ten years, at least five of which were after the age of fourteen.

If Ted Cruz's mother lived in the U.S. at least until the age of 19, then both conditions are true. If Cruz applied for a U.S. passport, he would have supplied documentation of his mother's U.S. citizenship, his Canadian birth certificate, and evidence of his mother's physical presence within the U.S. for the required time period.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Jan2017

About the time the mutt child first started to meet HIS residence requirement coming to the USA . . . (1975)

The Conditional Nature of Derivative Citizenship 8 UC Davis Law Review 345 (1975)

A child born outside the United States to a single American parent comes within the preferred class of "immediate relatives" of American citizens.

That child, however, is not automatically a citizen of the United States. Rather, he is a "derivative citizen", who under present law must first satisfy certain statutory requirements in order to acquire and retain his status as an American citizen. Such "conditional" citizenship and its related problems is vitally important to the thousands of Americans presently residing in foreign countries.

This article will (1) limit its discussion to the situation where a child is born with only one American parent; (2) examine the historical development of statutory law on the subject; (3) analyze the case law; (4) critically assess the constitutional status of such citizenship; and (5) propose alternatives to the present law.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-28-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Jan2017

(Madison) was arguing for citizenship for a person in South Carolina.

Mr. Smith was born in Britain.

The following year, Congress passed the Naturalization Act of 1790 which said: ...
    so you did just pull that out of your arse Zippy ?

Madison in May 1789 - about 3 months after the new nation was formed - explained that the United States used "place not parentage"
    and Mr. Smith - for all the reasons Madison eloquently discussed as a citizen at the signing of the declaration of independence etc. - was admitted to the legislature.

William Smith was born in Charleston, South Carolina, on 2 October 1758, the fifth child and third son of Benjamin and Anne Loughton Smith.
    http://www.gwu.edu/~ffcp/mep/display...?docid=fcsmith

-----------------

There are 71 Senators who have been born abroad . . . 9 of whom were alien born although to one or both US citizen parent(s).
    Is Cruz the only one who was a foreign citizen still at the taking of the oath of office ?

Trump: How can you be a U.S. senator if you’re a Canadian citizen?
    http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/1...adian-citizen/
    Last edited by Jan2017; 03-01-2016 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo

The tl;dr version of my previous post:

Ted Cruz is a U.S. citizen at birth if:

1. One parent is a U.S. citizen; AND
    2. The U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for ten years, at least five of which were after the age of fourteen.

If Ted Cruz's mother lived in the U.S. at least until the age of 19, then both conditions are true. If Cruz applied for a U.S. passport, he would have supplied documentation of his mother's U.S. citizenship, his Canadian birth certificate, and evidence of his mother's physical presence within the U.S. for the required time period.
    And this is up to USCIS to review and approve Ted's claim to US citizenship. What proof is there that he and/or his parents ever did this? If Ted went through this process before the age of 18, he should have a 'Certificate of Birth Abroad', if after the age of 18 he should have a 'Certificate of Citizenship'. Why has Ted not released either of these? Why has he relied on his Canadian birth certificate and recently released his mother's US birth certificate, when neither of these are relevant in proving his US citizenship? I suspect he hasn't released these proper State Dept. issued documents because it prove he is naturalized, and born an alien to the US. Why else would he not release these docs? Unless he doesn't have either of them, and never claimed his US citizenship, which would lead to bigger problems for him.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    And this is up to USCIS to review and approve Ted's claim to US citizenship. What proof is there that he and/or his parents ever did this? If Ted went through this process before the age of 18, he should have a 'Certificate of Birth Abroad', if after the age of 18 he should have a 'Certificate of Citizenship'. Why has Ted not released either of these? Why has he relied on his Canadian birth certificate and recently released his mother's US birth certificate, when neither of these are relevant in proving his US citizenship? I suspect he hasn't released these proper State Dept. issued documents because it prove he is naturalized, and born an alien to the US. Why else would he not release these docs? Unless he doesn't have either of them, and never claimed his US citizenship, which would lead to bigger problems for him.
    Does Ted Cruz have a U.S. passport?
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no idea.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I have no idea.
    You dropped the ball.

That was the perfect opportunity for you to say, "Not sure!"
    -Stannis Baratheon

Jan2017

I'll assume he does now . . .
    his application for the US passport is gonna be the first place (and time ?) Cruz or his Mom had stated his birthplace to the USA officially (?) -
    the passport today has to read : Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

As Philhelm brought up, there is a CRBA "issue" . . .

Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA, or Form FS-240)

If you are a U.S. citizen and have a child overseas, you should report his or her birth as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad can be
    issued as an official record of the child's claim to U.S. citizenship.

Report the birth of your child abroad at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
    Check the American Citizens Services portion of the webpage for the nearest Embassy or Consulate in the country where your child was born
    for further instructions about how to apply for a CRBA.
    https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...rds/birth.html

But since Cruz was a US citizen by birth...
    Cruz acquired his citizenship at birth...

Aren't by birth and at birth two different terms?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Your insistence on using correct terms is discriminatory.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Birth is an admiralty nautical term. Born and birth have two different meanings in our matrix. Living men and women are born. Ships are birthed.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic