Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump vs. Pope Francis, social media edition

Trump vs. Pope Francis, social media edition

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politi...all/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Francis
    A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel," the Pope told journalists who asked his opinion on Trump's proposals to halt illegal immigration.
    https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...56658168535725
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    In response to the Pope:

If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.

The Mexican government and its leadership has made many disparaging remarks about me to the Pope, because they want to continue to rip off the United States, both on trade and at the border, and they understand I am totally wise to them. The Pope only heard one side of the story - he didn’t see the crime, the drug trafficking and the negative economic impact the current policies have on the United States. He doesn’t see how Mexican leadership is outsmarting President Obama and our leadership in every aspect of negotiation.

For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant.

Donald J. Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I am starting to have a serious bromance. Now the Pope!!!

Francis can go $#@! himself. Our election is none of his damn business. Why doesn't he spend his time dealing with the infestation of child predators that his organization protects instead of meddling in the politics of a nation not his own?

Donald Trump lays the smackdown on Pope Guavera?

Does it honestly get any better than this?

This scripture comes to mind...

Matthew 7:7-15 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Vatican is about as fortified as it can be. It's lavish and luxurious. When the Pope starts sheltering refugees in the Vatican, he will have some actual credibility about US policy.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

This is crazy, he refuses to side with the Jews, he even hits the Pope. I'm impressed.

It is really not up to the Pope to dictate what Americans should do in the voting booth.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump really may be the William Munny of American politics.

Good Christians Don't Build Walls?

Last edited by AuH20; 02-18-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Good Christians Don't Build Walls?

He built that wall so all of his pedophile cardinals could take turns with the boy servants.

Pope = moron
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Vatican City:

Sorry, the Pope is a $#@!ing moron.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Another false proclamation that Trump is politically dead now, after the Pope just denounced him.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ink-trump.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Will Trump be alive by Super Tuesday? Like breathing as opposed to politically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Vatican City:

Sorry, the Pope is a $#@!ing moron.
    Man, it would be entertaining to see Trump make this connection.

The most offensive thing to me is his cherry-picking on Trump, the implication being that Obama, or any of these other yahoos are more sincere Christians than Trump. At least Trump is openly mediocre in his professed faith, POTUS said "Marriage to me is something sacred, God is in the mix." to defend traditional marriage and then goes on to light up the White House with rainbow colors as marriage and the 10th amendment are removed from this country.

Way to go Francis. God I'm sure is all about political correctness, so I'm sure he agrees with you.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Will Trump be alive by Super Tuesday? Like breathing as opposed to politically speaking.
    Meh, I would think they could just buy him off, or threaten his family or something. I don't think he has Paul level committment, but I could be wrong. He seems like a Perot as far as character. If he's genuinely trying but got more popular than TPTB want, I don't think he would require the final solution.

Of course, they might do it just to break spirits of supporters and add fuel to the fire.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Last edited by AuH20; 02-18-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Man, it would be entertaining to see Trump make this connection.
    I checked his twitter feed, he has been retweeting many of the pics we have posted up here.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I checked his twitter feed, he has been retweeting many of the pics we have posted up here.
    nice.....

Chester Copperpot

Hmmm... Bank of Rome pulling out all the stops and pitching in to help the rest of the NWO and its going to backfire too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Hmmm... Bank of Rome pulling out all the stops and pitching in to help the rest of the NWO and its going to backfire too.
    Who's next? Are they going to roll out David Rockefeller from his crypt? Trump winning the GOP primary may kill him.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who's next? Are they going to roll out David Rockefeller from his crypt? Trump winning the GOP primary may kill him.

Why not, they already poured Kissinger into a chair for a photo op with Cruz.

Adelson's looking pretty old.

Murdoch could go at any minute:

Here's hoping liberty wins by attrition.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Trump has been making all the right enemies as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    It's almost like he's been keeping a list of retribution for years and now that he's up so high in the polls, he's mouthing off...

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    yeah in the beginning of the race i was on the fence about Cruz and Trump.. but over time Cruz has revealed himself to be a snake.. and Trump has revealed to have been sincere and right on more than one issue.. I know hes not Ron nor Rand but Ill take a nationalist over a globalist... if he does what he thinks is best for america thats a big part of the problem out of the way at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    yeah in the beginning of the race i was on the fence about Cruz and Trump.. but over time Cruz has revealed himself to be a snake.. and Trump has revealed to have been sincere and right on more than one issue.. I know hes not Ron nor Rand but Ill take a nationalist over a globalist... if he does what he thinks is best for america thats a big part of the problem out of the way at least...
    I would take a dangerous wildcard buffoon like Trump over a dangerous slimeball neocon manchurian candidate like Cruz anyday.

Donald Trump calls Pope Francis 'disgraceful' for questioning his faith

Donald Trump calls Pope Francis 'disgraceful' for questioning his faith
    Trump responds after the pope suggests presidential candidate is ‘not a Christian’ because of his plan to build a border wall between the US and Mexico
    Pope Francis: border wall plan shows Trump is ‘not Christian’.
    By Ben Jacobs - 18 February 2016

Donald Trump has called Pope Francis “disgraceful” over the pontiff’s suggestion the Republican presidential frontrunner was “not a Christian” for his plan to build a wall at the Mexican border.

Flying back to Rome from a trip to Mexico, the pope said: “A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian.”

Trump responded swiftly at a campaign event in South Carolina, saying: “For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful.”

“No leader, especially a religious leader, has the right to question another man’s religion or faith,” he told a packed room at a golf course resort. Trump then accused the Mexican government of “using the pope as a pawn”.
    Even undecided Republicans, such as Dan Brisker of Seabrook Island, had concerns about the pope’s statement. “I think the pope needs to get out of the political arena and stick to the religious,” Brisker said.

“I don’t think [Trump] disparaged the Pope,” he added – with a concession that “sometimes maybe Donald could use some better words”.
    Himself a Catholic, Rubio said Pope Francis is “the head of the church, he’s the successor of Peter, is what I believe, and I have tremendous respect and admiration for him”.

Another opponent and converted Catholic, former Florida governor Jeb Bush, told reporters he would not comment on Trump’s faith. “His Christianity is between him and his creator,” Bush said.

Asked about the pope’s statement about walls, Bush said: “I don’t know what that means. I support walls and fencing where it’s appropriate, for sure ... I think it’s okay as a Catholic to get my guidance as a Catholic from the Pope but certainly not economic policy or environmental policy.”
    More: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...-mexico-border
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic