Thread: 2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy

2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy

I have only started to read this... so far seems like proof of BLM harassment towards the Bundy ranch. Also, just more evidence the US government continues to demand micromanagement of every action and we really don't have First or Second Amendment Rights...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/299471534/...r-Cliven-Bundy

This is quite the story so far-

Bundy is lawless and violent.
    While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation – to the extent it can be called that – is unconventional if not bizarre. Rather than manage and control his cattle, he lets them run wild on the public lands with little, if any, human interaction until such time when he traps them and hauls them off to be sold or slaughtered for his own consumption. He does not vaccinate or treat his cattle for disease; does not employ cowboys to control and herd them; does not manage or control breeding; has no knowledge of where all the cattle are located at any given time; rarely brands them before he captures them; and has to bait them into traps in order to gather them.
    Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery.
    And tasty.

Oh well, we can always get our meat from China.

Another American businessman wiped off the map to make way for Harry Reid's globalist wet-dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Those are free ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Those are free ranged.
    Unless it's raised and killed in a corporate livestock farm, no one understands it.

Fishing in my grandpa's day:

Fishing in my grandson's day:

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The state can't have that, can it?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I've got news for these city idiots, cattle are not docile by nature, some are made that way by nurture but not many.

$#@!ing suits.........

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    And tasty.

Oh well, we can always get our meat from China.

Another American businessman wiped off the map to make way for Harry Reid's globalist wet-dreams.
    You know it. I got a chuckle out of Cliven when he was speaking directly to Harry Reid and ilk after the LaVoy funeral.

These bureaucracies have got so strong
    and I'm talkin' about BLM and Forest Service and Park Service and EPA and on and on and on.
    They've got so strong now that it don't matter who we elect for POTUS
    It don't matter who we elect for congress
    It don't matter who we elect for our judges or the appointed judges

The legal part don't work and the political part don't work.

And ya know why?
    It's because the bureaucrat he's got so fat and so healthy that he is the one that prospers,
    he is the one that has life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The rest of us are feedin' him!
    Last edited by DavesNotHere; 02-19-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've got news for these city idiots, cattle are not docile by nature, some are made that way by nurture but not many.

$#@!ing suits.........
    Seems like certain suits have seen too many bull $#@! commercials like this-

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ill-tempered bull needs government control, regulation, and management.

Last edited by sparebulb; 02-19-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Ill-tempered bull needs government control, regulation, and management.
    $#@! that.

send in the clowns.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom