Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Alt Right Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Well sorry you feel that way, sorry you also you can not understand that the income groups do not share you values, culture, or political views and will gladly take everything you have away.
    Judging by their voting behavior, that describes virtually everyone in the country, of any race.

...including you, if you're voting Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Judging by their voting behavior, that describes virtually everyone in the country, of any race.

...including you, if you're voting Trump.
    Who are you voting for? Johnson? Well that is a vote for Hilary, so I guess you love open borders, Islamic immigration, gun control, higher taxes, etc.

Who are you voting for? Johnson?
    Yup

Well that is a vote for Hilary
    No, it's a vote for Johnson.

so I guess you love open borders, Islamic immigration, gun control, higher taxes, etc.
    The first two don't bother me at all.

The latter two I oppose, which is why I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary, who are both tax & spend, anti-gun leftists.

Yup

No, it's a vote for Johnson.

The first two don't bother me at all.

The latter two I oppose, which is why I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary, who are both anti-gun and pro-tax.
    All you will do is give away just any votes to allow Hilary to win, same as your kind did in the CO and VA Gov races...

Well guess what? The first two are major causes of the last tow. Sorry if you can not understand that some groups/cultures will not vote for Liberty but subvert and destroy it.

But some people never learn.

All you will do is give away just any votes to allow Hilary to win, same as your kind did in the CO and VA Gov races...
    As you may have noticed, there's a large "Stand With Rand" icon under my avatar.

I'm a registered Republican, not a member of the LP.

As far as the VA race, the LP should have endorsed Cucinnelli instead of running Sarvis; no one was more pissed than I about that cluster$#@!.

...and all of this has nothing to do with the current election cycle.

Trump is not Cucinnelli, Trump is Hillary.

The first two are major causes of the last tow.
    Nope, they're not.

Native born Americans voting for social democrats like Trumplarry is the cause.

Sorry if you can not understand that some groups/cultures will not vote for Liberty but subvert and destroy it.
    You seem to be unable/unwilling to acknowledge the fact that whites vote overwhelmingly for the policies you claim to oppose.

...which makes nonsense of your argument.

But some people never learn.
    Indeed

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As you may have noticed, there's a large "Stand With Rand" icon under my avatar.

I'm a registered Republican, not a member of the LP.

As far as the VA race, the LP should have endorsed Cucinnelli instead of running Sarvis; no one was more pissed than I about that cluster$#@!.

...and all of this has nothing to do with the current election cycle.

Trump is not Cucinnelli, Trump is Hillary.

Nope, they're not.

Native born Americans voting for social democrats like Trumplarry is the cause.

You seem to be unable/unwilling to acknowledge the fact that whites vote overwhelmingly for the policies you claim to oppose.

...which makes nonsense of your argument.

Indeed
    Oh here we go "Trump is the same thing as hiltery", no they are vast difference on major issues, sorry you can not understand this.

One person will keep out 1st and prevent 2nd generation radicals via banning Islamic immigration, which will led us to ending the need for the Patriot Act and the countless billions we waste on the police state while the other wants to import Islamic hordes full $#@!ing steam ahead....

Massive difference.

Oh here we go "Trump is the same thing as hiltery", no they are vast difference on major issues, sorry you can not understand this.

One person will keep out 1st and prevent 2nd generation radicals via banning Islamic immigration, which will led us to ending the need for the Patriot Act and the countless billions we waste on the police state while the other wants to import Islamic hordes full $#@!ing steam ahead....

Massive difference.
    http://truthinmedia.com/trump-suppor...ta-collection/

2016 Republican presidential candidate and billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said that he supports reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act and bulk cell phone metadata collection by the National Security Agency in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show earlier this month.

Is he perfect? No, but he will tackle the main need for such programs. Islamic Immigration.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-23-2016 at 10:20 PM.

No before that it went by Christendom.

Sorry you guys can not understand or accept the fact that Whites have no desire or need to be replaced in our nations.
    Which nation(s) do you presume to speak on behalf of the white populace?

And, who specifically gave you that authority?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Which nation(s) do you presume to speak on behalf of the white populace?

And, who specifically gave you that authority?
    What do you have against people remaining the dominant group in the nations they founded?

What do you have against people remaining the dominant group in the nations they founded?
    Okay kiddo, try really hard to stay on track...........

I asked you a simple question, if you refuse to answer it why would you presume I'll answer one of yours?

Try again.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-23-2016 at 10:20 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who are you voting for? Johnson? Well that is a vote for Hilary, so I guess you love open borders, Islamic immigration, gun control, higher taxes, etc.
    Oh here we go "Trump is the same thing as hiltery"...
    Really?

You're going to come in here and spew the same old 'a third party couldn't win even if half the country gets totally disgusted with the two major party candidates' fearmongering spiel, completely denying what any idiot can see--that Johnson draws at least as many votes from disaffected Democrats as disaffected Republicans--and then accuse us of using a tired, bull$#@! line when we quite reasonably point out the great number of similarities between those major party candidates?

And this isn't trollish behavior on a liberty forum because...?

Why don't we just change the name of this place to Ron Paul Newsletters II so lurkers know what to expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I don't feel the need to dominate, and I don't worry about groups. I hate collectivism.

Well guess what, other groups do not have the same views and would gladly dominate you and they hate freedom.

Sorry you can not understand that when other groups become the majority they have the power and means to legally screw you out of what you have. Not sure if you understand how bad democracy can be when you are replaced by a hostile group.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-23-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Really?

You're going to come in here and spew the same old 'a third party couldn't win even if half the country gets totally disgusted with the two major party candidates' fearmongering spiel, completely denying what any idiot can see--that Johnson draws at least as many votes from disaffected Democrats as disaffected Republicans--and then accuse us of using a tires, bull$#@! line when we quite reasonably point out the great number of similarities between those major party candidates?

And this isn't trollish behavior on a liberty forum because...?

Why don't we just change the name of this place to Ron Paul Newsletters II so lurkers know what to expect?
    The math proves he can not win, I am sorry that you can not understand this.

Its not trollish because trolling is not my intent. Sorry if you can not understand the shift is towards Libertarianism mixed with Nationalism.

Help me -rep this troll please.
    So you can not refute or accept the facts so your action is "shut it down"...Sure you are not a neo con?

Well guess what, other groups do not have the same views and would gladly dominate you and they hate freedom.

Sorry you can not understand that when other groups become the majority they have the power and means to legally screw you out of what you have. Not sure if you understand how bad democracy can be when you are replaced by a hostile group.
    The math proves he can not win, I am sorry that you can not understand this.

Its not trollish because trolling is not my intent. Sorry if you can not understand the shift is towards Libertarianism mixed with Nationalism.
    The only way he cannot win is not math--the period of persuasion is still underway--it's a totalitarian nation still trying to pretend to its citizenry it's a republic. We don't have proof of this, and never will if we just assume it's true and give the bastards the votes they want from us.

And pretending individualism and collectivism can be blended in some way without the most fundamental, basic tenets of individualism being lost is trolling. And lying. And stupid.

So you can not refute or accept the facts so your action is "shut it down"...Sure you are not a neo con?
    You said your piece, it is refuted, and now you are adding nothing of any substance--but you are still blathering, or to put it another way, you're spamming.

How long do you intend to hold reasonable individualists hostage by spamming the forum?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

//

I've already refuted your nonsense every time you've thrown something out this morning, but you're embarrassing this site with your blatant racism. (You don't even know what a neocon is. )
    How is wanting a group to retain majority rule/power in the nation they founded "racism"?

You can not even answer that basic question and yet you attack me as if I am some sort of bad person for having such a view.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

There would be no way to explain that to you in any way that your little brain could understand it, because you're incapable of seeing people as individuals. You can only see groups, races, nationalities, cultures. I am telling you I DON'T CARE about anything that a group retains. I am an individual. I don't identify myself the way that you do.
    So you claim intellectual superiority and run away?

I see groups as they are, how they act, how the vote, and their threat they posse to me based on their actions.

Of course you do not care, you claim moral superiority to all because you are a contrarian and refuse to do basic things out of some desire to be seen as 'good".

What you are doing is short sighted and much to the harm of Liberty minded people.

So you claim intellectual superiority and run away?

I see groups as they are, how they act, how the vote, and their threat they posse to me based on their actions.

Of course you do not care, you claim moral superiority to all because you are a contrarian and refuse to do basic things out of some desire to be seen as 'good".

What you are doing is short sighted and much to the harm of Liberty minded people.
    Better than refusing to do what is good, and instead trying to divide Americans against each other, and trying to defeat certain candidates and get other candidates (without regard to whether or not they are inferior candidates) installed because you want the superficial collective you identify with to win--and then trying to propagandize people into believing that this sort of collectivism is 'Liberty minded'.

I don't know what you think this forum was founded to accomplish, but that ain't it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-20-2016 at 07:37 AM.

How is wanting a group to retain majority rule/power in the nation they founded "racism"?
    The group that founded the USA is long since dead and buried.

If, and it's a great big if at this point, you can actually tie your linage to the group(s) of people who founded this country, what gives you the authority to claim stewardship for their actions?

Is there some law or edict with which you claim authority?

How many generations back is one permitted to go under this theory?

What of the generations that fell between "The Founding" and now? Which groups are permitted to claim stewardship?

You make statements as though they're fact and then query upon them, back up your assertions with the very least, an opinion....

Try to flesh out your position before stepping up, it's possible you might not sound like quite so much of an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The group that founded the USA is long since dead and buried.

If, and it's a great big if at this point, you can actually tie your linage to the group(s) of people who founded this country, what gives you the authority to claim stewardship for their actions?

Is there some law or edict with which you claim authority?

How many generations back is one permitted to go under this theory?

What of the generations that fell between "The Founding" and now? Which groups are permitted to claim stewardship?

You make statements as though they're fact and then query upon them, back up your assertions with the very least, an opinion....

Try to flesh out your position before stepping up, it's possible you might not sound like quite so much of an idiot.
    The right of heredity is a thing claimed by monarchs, and monarchy is specifically forbidden by the U.S. Constitution.

Now. How is promoting collectivism and unconstitutional monarchy not trolling this forum, again?

Better than refusing to do what is good, and instead trying to divide Americans against each other, and trying to defeat certain candidates and get other candidates (without regard to whether or not they are inferior candidates) installed because you want the superficial collective you identify with to win--and then trying to propagandize people into believing that this sort of collectivism is 'Liberty minded'.

I don't know what you think this forum was founded to accomplish, but that ain't it.
    How is supporting the dispossession of a group by others that will vote away your rights a good thing?

I divide Americans into two groups, those that support and are conductive to Liberty and those who are not, sorry if you can not see understand that some people are hostile and will destroy things you care about.

You seem to think atomization is needed for Liberty, it isn't.

Still no answer, I think we know we you do not provide one, its because you cant or your answer would tear asunder your egalitarian views as they are wrong and detached from reality.

The right of heredity is a thing claimed by monarchs, and monarchy is specifically forbidden by the U.S. Constitution.

Now. How is promoting collectivism and unconstitutional monarchy not trolling this forum, again?
    The poor child has obviously been both bullied and neglected...

It's apparent to me that he's found a cyber-group he can identify with on the surface and felt the need to come share his new-found wisdom and companionship...

Why? I can't say...

Clearly you ignore the writings of the Founders. "For ourselves and our posterity", kind of lays out their view.

But hey keep thinking you can take in other groups and some how they will vote for Liberty when the math clearly proves you wrong.

Have fun with your ideas if America looks like on big California and nothing by leftist are in power, stealing your wealth, rights, and future.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast