Thread: Nikki Haley: Anyone But Trump

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Nikki Haley: Anyone But Trump

The Donald Trump Tour of Revelations Continues!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/17/politi...f=rss_politics

She said Trump represents "everything a governor doesn't want in a president."

"I want someone who is going to hold Republicans accountable, and I want someone who is going to make a difference, not just for our party but for every person they represent in the country," she told reporters, just days ahead of the South Carolina GOP primary on Saturday.
    It is believed she will endorse Marco Roboto.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    worst SC governor ever

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    worst SC governor ever
    It's got to be rough down there. Tim Scott, Lightfoot Lindsay & Trey Gowdy. Some horrible politicians.

Chester Copperpot

A better way to title this thread: "Breaking news Governor Nikki Haley outs herself as an establishment shill"

So Nikki Haley is actually right about something for once. Who would've guessed.

Although some people confuse the religions sometimes, Nikki Haley is not a Muslim.

From Sikh to Christian: "Why I Don't Believe In Nikki Haley's 'Conversion'"

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    A better way to title this thread: "Breaking news Governor Nikki Haley outs herself as an establishment shill"

February 17, 2016, 07:50 pm
    Crowd boos Haley at S.C. Trump rally

Donald Trump slammed South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley as weak on immigration at a rally in Sumter, S.C., on Wednesday.
    When Trump mentioned Haley’s name, his supporters booed their home-state governor just hours after she threw her support behind Marco Rubio’s campaign.
    ..“Remember this – we’re not angry people,” he continued. “But you get upset and you get angry when you see such gross stupidity and incompetence."
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...sc-trump-rally

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    So Nikki Haley is actually right about something for once. Who would've guessed.
    She dislikes Trump for the wrong reasons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's got to be rough down there. Tim Scott, Lightfoot Lindsay & Trey Gowdy. Some horrible politicians.
    I've said for years that SC has the dumbest GOP voters anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Well it's true. I grew up in South Carolina. Dumb as a sack of rocks. Lindsey Graham is a testament to how stupid they are. And they still have no clue he is gay..

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Well it's true. I grew up in South Carolina. Dumb as a sack of rocks. Lindsey Graham is a testament to how stupid they are. And they still have no clue he is gay..
    He's gay? I thought he was just a fan of broadway musicals.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    They'll prove it if they vote for Trump.

Rubio....she is stupid
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Rubio....she is stupid
    Sly like a fox is the more apt description. Didn't you hear that she is the face of the 'New South'?

Is that why she is called "opportunist" and Lucifer?

UN ‘Sheriff’: Nikki Haley Elevated Israel, Damaged US Standing

By: Ramzy Baroud

• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meeting with U.S. Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley in New York. | Photo: Israeli prime minister press office

Published 18 October 2018

Bearing in mind the irreparable damage created by the “new sheriff in town,” Haley certainly will not be missed in Palestine.
    U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Nikki Haley, has made her post a “more glamorous” position than her predecessors — as President Donald Trump described Haley’s 2-year term at the U.N., following her resignation announcement.
    We may never know the nature of Haley’s purported ‘glamour’ at the U.N., but we certainly know that, during her relatively brief stint, Haley has further diminished her country’s struggling reputation, entrenching U.S. isolation in the world’s most vital international political body.

In her own words, Haley concluded that her mission at the U.N. was accomplished, commending herself on three achievements: the U.S. has become more respected, it saved a lot of money, and it strongly defended Israel against U.N. ‘bias.’
    “All of those things have made a huge difference in the U.S. standing,” she said. “The U.S. is strong again. And the U.S. is strong in a way that should make all Americans very proud.”
    Nothing could be further from the truth and Haley, who is suspected of engineering a run for the White House in the future, has no evidence to back up her claim of new-found ‘strength’ and ‘respect’.
    During his speech before the General Assembly on Sep. 25, Trump’s preposterous claims were not met with thundering applause but humiliating laughter — so much for respect.
    However, there is no question that Haley was a good fit to be Trump’s representative to the international community. Her aggressive and self-aggrandizing language tallies with the political discourse emanating from the White House.
    That aside, considering the violations of human rights committed by Israel during Haley’s time at the U.N., her relentless defense of Israel is no laughing matter.
    Haley’s supposed ‘achievements’ of saving money and supporting Israel are intrinsically linked. Indeed, the U.S. saved $1.3 billion dollars — by cutting off funds to organizations that were critical of Israel or supportive of the Palestinian people.
    Haley’s political outlook is not influenced by true conviction. In his bestselling book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," Michael Wolff describes Haley as an “opportunist” who is as “ambitious as Lucifer.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nikki Haley was an awful U.N. ambassador. I'm glad she's gone. Trump should have never given her a high profile position like U.N. ambassador. Ambassador to India would have been okay I suppose.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic