Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gofundme for Shem's cancer

gofundme for Shem's cancer

Republican candidate for New Hampshire State House of Representatives

please donate at shemkellogg.com

bitcoin and precious metals gratefully accepted!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $1 Billion goal. Seems reasonable.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

How can I donate Bitcoin?

$50 from us. If 10 more match that in this thread, I'll send another $50, while wishing I could fill whole bil
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Along with getting chemotherapy, Shem would be getting a new ass, waxed and bleached $#@!, clean and lubricated colon with the treatment. Btw, the ass is question is from J.Lo. Just make the reward for $1000 donation be a smack on the cancer free ass and you get my $1000 support.

Pass. I don't support chemotherapy. He can poison himself on his own dime.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Pass. I don't support chemotherapy. He can poison himself on his own dime.
    insurance pays for the chemo. i need help paying for the alternative treatments

Quote Originally Posted by skfornh View Post
    insurance pays for the chemo. i need help paying for the alternative treatments
    So do you really have cancer and in need of monetary support? if yes, then please tell me the $1b goal is a typo

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    $50 from us. If 10 more match that in this thread, I'll send another $50, while wishing I could fill whole bil
    matched w/ 50$

BUMP FOR SHEM!! been in the trenches for liberty for a long time now!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

gofundme makes you set a dollar value. i just maxed it out because i have no idea how much i'll need. i don't know if if i'll beat the doctor's diagnoses and live beyond the 2-4 years. i don't know if i'll get better and be able to go back to work. obviously i'm thinking positive and hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So do you really have cancer and in need of monetary support? if yes, then please tell me the $1b goal is a typo
    I assume, it's just a "no upper limit" joke. Which is why I joked about it in 2nd post.

BUMP!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    matched w/ 50$

BUMP FOR SHEM!! been in the trenches for liberty for a long time now!!
    9 more to go! Thanks for getting it going, Kotin
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Just put my $50.00 in.

Get well Shem! We'll keep you in our prayers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm in for 50. Keep up the good fight.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I'll be in for $50. Is there a way to donate directly?

On top of ronpaulhawaii's matching, the first 10 to donate $50 will get a free 1 year Silver membership or two years of Bronze (your choice).
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just put my $50.00 in.

Get well Shem! We'll keep you in our prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm in for 50. Keep up the good fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'll be in for $50. Is there a way to donate directly?

On top of ronpaulhawaii's matching, the first 10 to donate $50 will get a free 1 year Silver membership or two years of Bronze (your choice).
    6 more, and way to go Bryan
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 02-17-2016 at 06:51 PM.

~ C.Coolidge

Just donated $50 (Hunter Schaeffer )

Quote Originally Posted by smallgovisbest View Post
    Just donated $50 (Hunter Schaeffer )
    And 5 years later, he makes a post!

Thanks Hunter!

5 more...

~ C.Coolidge

Just donated $50. Get well soon Shem!

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Just donated $50. Get well soon Shem!
    4 more.

The link isn't working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    The link isn't working for me.
    Yikes, it doesn't work for me either now.

I just clicked through to the "Enter Donation" page... Hmmmm...

Still 4 more

~ C.Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Post your BTC address, Shem - no way you don't have one. So sorry to hear about all of this and hope you shine soon.

Quote Originally Posted by skfornh View Post
    i need help paying for the alternative treatments
    Here you go. I'm very glad you are trying alternative treatments.
    Much love and strength to you and I hope all goes well for you, Shem.

Thank you for your generous donation to:
    Shem's Cancer Benefit

Your payment will be received by:
    Shem Kellogg

The amount of your donation is:
    $50.00

sorry apparently the link was down for a couple hours last night.

thank you folks for your contributions, especially the Mike for his matching and Bryan for his membership offer. this means the world to me.

and for those who asked, the bitcoin address is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Here you go. I'm very glad you are trying alternative treatments.
    Much love and strength to you and I hope all goes well for you, Shem.

Thank you for your generous donation to:
    Shem's Cancer Benefit

Your payment will be received by:
    Shem Kellogg

The amount of your donation is:
    $50.00

+rep! Thanks.

3 more!!!

~ C.Coolidge

I'll be donating later today. Shem, can I ask what kind of alternative treatments you're looking to?

bump

~ C.Coolidge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast