Thread: GOP Debate: Trump Stands His Ground on Foreign Policy

GOP Debate: Trump Stands His Ground on Foreign Policy

Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake,” said Trump in response to a question about whether George W. Bush should have been impeached. “They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.”

Jeb Bush shot back to defend his family—not only his brother but also his father (“My dad is the greatest man alive in my mind”) and even his mother. “Look, I won the lottery when I was born 63 years ago, looked up and I saw my mom. My mom is the strongest woman I know.” To which Trump replied, “She should be running.”

http://www.nationalinterest.org/feat...n-policy-15210

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Trump gets booed after the WTC comment about during George W time in office -"He didn't keep us safe."

SMDH. Jeb Bush is a loser.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What ground? lol the guy makes Romney look consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Trump gets booed after the WTC comment about during George W time in office -"He didn't keep us safe."

Bush gave people a false sense of security--he also told people to go out a shop.

I'll throw this in for a good laugh...everyone needs it.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

she should be running....funny $#@!.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic