Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day

I am taking Mrs O out to dinner .
    Do something Danke . Zippy approves this message .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr Animal said he was going to get me drunk and take advantage of me on Wednesday because he's working Tuesday. I hope he brings me flowers. He hasn't done that in years. I even asked for some flowers a couple of years ago (I figured he forgot) but he told me he wasn't going to buy me anymore because I was a bitch about some flowers he bought me once. I don't remember that - I'm not saying he's lying, I'm just saying I don't remember. More than likely, I was a being a bitch because of the reason he brought me the flowers, not the actual flowers themselves. Anyway, I think it's kind of $#@!ty for him to hold a flower grudge this long. I don't hold grudges against him. I buy him his favorite chocolate every year. Maybe I'll start withholding and have a chocolate grudge to match his flower grudge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Mr Animal said he was going to get me drunk and take advantage of me on Wednesday because he's working Tuesday. I hope he brings me flowers. He hasn't done that in years. I even asked for some flowers a couple of years ago (I figured he forgot) but he told me he wasn't going to buy me anymore because I was a bitch about some flowers he bought me once. I don't remember that - I'm not saying he's lying, I'm just saying I don't remember. More than likely, I was a being a bitch because of the reason he brought me the flowers, not the actual flowers themselves. Anyway, I think it's kind of $#@!ty for him to hold a flower grudge this long. I don't hold grudges against him. I buy him his favorite chocolate every year. Maybe I'll start withholding and have a chocolate grudge to match his flower grudge.
    Dont forget that although you may be married, you still need to have a Date Night!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dont forget that although you may be married, you still need to have a Date Night!
    We go out at least once a week without the kids. Mine are teenagers now and only want to go somewhere with us if they're broke, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Got up this morning to make pancakes and bacon for DW on our 18th anniversary of our first date. Got her a nice handmade barrett on etsy. Kid is going to mommoms tonight, I'm thinking I need to pick up some tequila after I drop him off.

My Valentines Day's always suck because I've never had a girlfriend and probably won't for a very long time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My Valentines Day's always suck because I've never had a girlfriend and probably won't for a very long time.
    Why not? Get off your ass, go somewhere there are females and go around asking a bunch out for tonight or this weekend. Just keep asking til you find one that has no date. I lucked into snagging mine, cuz she had just got out of a relationship and had no date for valentines day. We didn't go on another date for at least 3 months because she wasn't ready. Then when she was, I got called up to the majors.

unless you don't want one that is, aint nothing wrong with that.

I took Mrs O out to dinner Tue night and bought her breakfast and lunch today , got her some fancy chocolates and a card . Her B day was last month so I am good to Christmas now .
    Do something Danke . Zippy approves this message .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Happy International MGTOW Day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12