Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February 13th Republican debate on CBS - 9 pm ET

Damn Trump is putting it to Jeb.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump getting hit hard on eminent domain
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Trump getting hit hard on eminent domain
    Trump is busy owning everyone on the stage.

classic Trump debate, calling everyone a liar LOL

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump gets pushed much more he will hit Cruz below the belt
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump is going in raw on Bush and Cruz. I would love for this to turn into a royal rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump gets pushed much more he will hit Cruz below the belt
    I would give money to hear Trump say, "Rogers v. Bellei says you are ineligible"...

Rubio's closing statement on the "New American Century" made me throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post

Robotio such an annoying lazy pos.

There is something funky with those attending the debate, so Bush crowds are tiny compared to Trumps, yet he is getting all these applauses and pro-boo's, and nothing for Trump.
    Something doesn't add up here. I believe Trump when he says he can't get enough tickets, he isn't stupid he would love to give away a bunch of tickets to his supporters to even out the cheering and booing. Trump is a buffoon, but if the establishment is this much against him, it kind of reminds me of what Ron Paul had to deal with in 2008 and 2012. Sure we talking about a 180 degree difference in character, but they sure want to control it all.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Bush and Rubio were simply pathetic. Cruz I think will finally get the liar tag he deserves. Trump didn't hurt himself any. If voters are truly tiered of the $#@! slinging, they will take another look at Kasich and Carson.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

That was embarrassing all around.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kirsten Powers on Foxnews just compared Trumps performance to that of Ron Paul. Saying that Ron Paul type attacks on the Bush policies will not go over well with the SC GOP where the Bush family is well liked.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Kirsten Powers on Foxnews just compared Trumps performance to that of Ron Paul. Saying that Ron Paul type attacks on the Bush policies will not go over well with the SC GOP where the Bush family is well liked.

That wont hurt Trump as much as the planned parenthood thing may have.

check the livestream on http://cbsnews.com they are doing real time search tracking during the post debate coverage.

It is Trump Cruz Bush, unless they show a Rubio clip, then it is Trump Cruz Rubio.

I wish Rand had the audacity to tell the truth about George W. Bush like Trump did in that debate. I am never voting for Trump but that was the most truth spoken in this GOP primary you'll ever hear.

It will hurt him with the people who already weren't voting for him. With the field being as broken up as it is, he'll still win SC. He just needs 30%, and he'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerssuck92 View Post
    I wish Rand had the audacity to tell the truth about George W. Bush like Trump did in that debate. I am never voting for Trump but that was the most truth spoken in this GOP primary you'll ever hear.

Sadly the hawks in the audience and at home will likely try to punish him for that. I don't see why so many people loved Bush... he was the second worse thing to happen to us, 1st being Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    That wont hurt Trump as much as the planned parenthood thing may have.
    I think he recovered from Planned Parenthood but agree that would hurt him more. I do not think the attacks on the Bushes will hurt Trump since there is enough distance from 9/11 and the Iraq war that even former die hard Bush people see it as a mistake. If it hurts him it will be with that small percentage of Bush supporters.

The Cruz attack on Trump being a liberal most of his adult life I see as the most damaging.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    This. When he said that, I said, "if only the people watching knew what that meant"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lindsey Graham on cbsnews attacking Trump and propping up Bush. He said the trump would have knocked it out of the park in the democrat debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    Sadly the hawks in the audience and at home will likely try to punish him for that. I don't see why so many people loved Bush... he was the second worse thing to happen to us, 1st being Obama.
    Me neither. Last time I looked, the country was excited for Bush's last days, as I have been excited now for seven years to see Obozo's last days. How quickly a room filled with retards will quickly forget.

This is great, Trump hitting them hard and not backing down on 9/11 and Iraq. It only took 15 years for the establishment - Bush family to be scolded on national network television by a prominent national figure.
    That was awesome. The booing was disgusting though. "Muh brother ketp us safe" STFU retard!

I think he recovered from Planned Parenthood but agree that would hurt him more. I do not think the attacks on the Bushes will hurt Trump since there is enough distance from 9/11 and the Iraq war that even former die hard Bush people see it as a mistake. If it hurts him it will be with that small percentage of Bush supporters.

The Cruz attack on Trump being a liberal most of his adult life I see as the most damaging.
    This depends on whether they choose to believe Cruz's lies after the push-polls and lying about Ben Carson, etc.

Lindsey says GW will be in SC on Monday.

Lindsey says GW will be in SC on Monday.
    Hopefully he gets boo'd for the men and women he played a major part in getting killed by his useless war.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pretty sure it was Chip Englander who told Rubio that Ted can't speak Spanish.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast