Thread: "Drafting Girls And Turning Americans Into Terrorists" by Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Exclamation "Drafting Girls And Turning Americans Into Terrorists" by Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Breitbart.com recently reported, "President Barack Obama’s administration is now deliberating whether to direct women to sign up for the Selective Service, because of its progressive preference for gender-blind policies. The administration has already forced the military to assign willing and unwilling women to combat tasks, where they are required to carry heavy loads, to quickly recover from routine injuries and to be engaged in direct combat."

But Barack Obama is not the only one supporting the idea of drafting America's young women into the armed forces (should the draft be reinstated). Republican presidential candidates Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Marco Rubio have also signed on.

“The Republican establishment hopefuls in the 2016 race want the government to make women sign up for the modern version of the emergency military draft.

“Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Jeb Bush, and Gov. Chris Christie all offered support during Saturday night’s ABC News’ 2016 debate for a federal mandate that would force young women to register for the Selective Service System.

“The Selective Service System was formed in 1917 and keeps a database on male U.S. citizens who are available for military conscription in some future emergency. Women are currently exempted, thanks to a 1981 Supreme Court decision that declared Congress’ men-only rule did not thwart the Fifth Amendment requirement of equal treatment.

See the report:

Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie Say Women Must Register For Wartime Emergency
    The column continues here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By this wording selective service would draft boys then?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

What could possibly go wrong? (SMFH)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It sounds to me like it is time for Randal to submit a Senate bill matching the newly introduced House bill:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...?resultIndex=1
    Introduced in House (02/10/2016)

This bill repeals The Military Selective Service Act.

No person may be denied a right, privilege, benefit, or employment position under federal law on the grounds that the person failed to present himself for and submit to registration under the Military Selective Service Act before its repeal by this Act.
    I'm all for equality, but that doesn't mean we need to force women to register, it means we should stop forcing men to register.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It sounds to me like it is time for Randal to submit a Senate bill matching the newly introduced House bill:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...?resultIndex=1

I'm all for equality, but that doesn't mean we need to force women to register, it means we should stop forcing men to register.
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I voted for Dr. Baldwin, and would gladly do so again.

Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie Say Women Must Register For Wartime Emergency
    Including their daughters/granddaughters? Or are they magically exempt?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a war does not seem important enough for the citizenry to voluntarily go to war then perhaps the war is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If a war does not seem important enough for the citizenry to voluntarily go to war then perhaps the war is not important.
    Or the citizenry doesn't value their freedom. Either way.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Or the citizenry doesn't value their freedom. Either way.
    Or the government doesn't value the citizens.
    FJB

If the number of U.S. men that had been killed in all the wars the US has been in had been women, we would not have had a Baby Boomer generation, in fact, the exact opposite would have happened. Women and children are protected by societies because women are absolutely necessary to the long term survival of a society. One male can impregnate many females very quickly, but females can only get pregnant once every 9 months, and the child must absolutely be completely taken care of when they are born, which also causes a strain. Cant have too few children for a civilization to survive, and cant have too many children at one time because it overwhelms the providers ability to provide. Men do not have the ability to nurse, which causes women to take on the role of nurturer, and for men to take on the role of protector, not the nurturer. This makes men technically "disposable" as far as a civilization is concerned. NOTE: Im not factoring in a lot of things, such as technology or other societal involvements. As you think about this paragraph, remember that this applies to small communities with very little technology.

Personally, I have absolutely nothing against women in combat, when it is voluntary, but that applies to males as well.

Since we have reached an Age of Stupidity, we might as well cut out the middle man and start drafting children of all ages to participate and die in all wars since our society pretty much treats men as both completely disposable and worthless.

(NOTE: last paragraph is intended as Sarcastic so please dont neg rep me for this; I dont agree with the viewpoint anymore than you do.)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I don't think we're anywhere near going extinct. If that becomes a risk, just put women on welfare and watch them crank out babies.

I'm actually all for women signing up for the draft. First, feminists assume we're all the same and cry for equality. So let women have the equal right to get legs blown off, and brains scrambled. Hoorah! Women don't seem to have a problem sending their men off to die. My DIL wanted my son to keep deploying because he made more money.

Also, everything from Hollywood shows women are better fighters than men.

But the best part of having women drafted is that we are much less likely to go to war. Same if we drafted old people, who vote more. It should be mandatory that anyone able to shoot or drive go and stop bullets and bombs. No exceptions for politicians or their children. Much easier to vote to send only young naďve men to die.

Quote Originally Posted by djinwa View Post
    I don't think we're anywhere near going extinct. If that becomes a risk, just put women on welfare and watch them crank out babies.

I'm actually all for women signing up for the draft. First, feminists assume we're all the same and cry for equality. So let women have the equal right to get legs blown off, and brains scrambled. Hoorah! Women don't seem to have a problem sending their men off to die. My DIL wanted my son to keep deploying because he made more money.

Also, everything from Hollywood shows women are better fighters than men.

But the best part of having women drafted is that we are much less likely to go to war. Same if we drafted old people, who vote more. It should be mandatory that anyone able to shoot or drive go and stop bullets and bombs. No exceptions for politicians or their children. Much easier to vote to send only young naďve men to die.
    Did we need a draft for the Revolutionary War?

Since the inception of the Federal Reserve Bank (and Central Banks in general) EVERY war has been a Bankers War. The real winners of both World Wars has been the Central Banks. What they got out of it was entire nations that were completely indebted to them, there by making those countries completely controllable, while the citizens of both sides of those wars were measured in number of human lives lost and damage to infrastructure.

But why would you want to force someone to participate in ANY war? Emphasis on war.

Also: Hollywood has a bad habit of distorting reality, women are no better at war than men are.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Did we need a draft for the Revolutionary War?
    Yes. https://www.teachervision.com/us-his...urce/5669.html There were also loans taken from foreigners(such as the French). So much debt got racked up after that war the regime had to print worthless Continental dollars. If you think today's vets have it bad, imagine a Retired solider in the 18th century trying to get by with a bunch of scrip and horrifying wounds that kept them from work. (all that debt is one of the reasons for the overthrow of the AoC during the Federalist Coup of 1787) Real history (not the commonly pedaled hagiography) makes lots of American political figures look really, really bad.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-13-2016 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

There is more than one way to Draft a person into a war.

The first way that we are all accustomed to is Govt Mandate. The other way that we as Americans are much less familiar with is to be attacked by an opposing military, and NO ONE is exempt because it becomes a fight for their very lives, not just some political disagreement. Think about how that applies to the entire Middle East...
    1776 > 1984

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.