Thread: Is Ted Cruz an anti-Semite?

Is Ted Cruz an anti-Semite?

Is Ted Cruz an anti-Semite? No, But…

Four Democrats helped Marco Rubio write his immigration bill. So why do Cruz and his supporters only single out Chuck Schumer?
    Peter Beinart
    Jan 20, 2016 3:00 PM

Republican Presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz at Third Annual Champions of Jewish Values International Awards Gala. May 28, 2015.AP

Is Ted Cruz an anti-Semite? Of course not. Many of his top aides and supporters are Jews. Is Ted Cruz exploiting hostility toward Jews in his presidential campaign? It’s complicated. He’s exploiting hostility toward liberals. And in American political culture, being liberal and being Jewish are so intertwined that the line between attacking the former and attacking the latter can blur.
    Start with Cruz’s attacks on Florida Senator Marco Rubio for helping draft a bill that offered a path to citizenship for some of the undocumented immigrants living in the United States. Seven other senators, four of them Democrats, helped Rubio write the legislation. But Cruz has singled out one: the Jewish Senator from New York, Chuck Schumer. Again and again, Cruz refers to the “Rubio-Schumer gang of eight bill” and the “Rubio/Schumer amnesty bill.” He’s even mentioned Schumer in anti-Rubio ads.
    For Cruz and other conservatives, notes the New York Times, Schumer has become a “comic-book villain.” In her anti-immigration book, Adios America, Ann Coulter calls Rubio “Chuck Schumer’s press secretary.” (She never mentions the immigration bill’s three other Democratic cosponsors). Talk show host Laura Ingraham says Schumer “completely snookered Marco Rubio.” In 2008, Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell unveiled an ad that featured Schumer being showered by dollar bills. In 2005, Jewish groups complained when National Review put a hook-nosed Schumer on its cover above the words “The Inquisitor.”

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.698475

Related

CUFI Leader John Hagee confirms Christian Zionism is anti-Semitic

Rafael Cruz wows evangelical crowd alongside Christians United for Israel (CUFI) leader John Hagee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

"Is he an anti-Semite" is the wrong question.

Better way to ask it, is, "does he support Israel?"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Chester Copperpot

if he wants to make the sand glow on semite peoples then yeah id say hes an antisemite

Teddy says those who hate Israel hate America and his heart weeps for those Christians who are consumed by hate:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Given the definition of 'semite'. " a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs".
    Given that Ted wants to carpetbomb Arabs and test whether the sand can glow in the dark; even killing innocent civilians; I would say YES, Ted Cruz is an anti-semite.
    RVO˩UTION

Dude should run for President of Israel; not President of the U.S. Clearly, he prefers the former, anyway.

Teddy's singsong speaking style has gotten on my last nerve. It comes off as totally fake to me. He makes me ill, to be honest.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Cruz is "Anti-Semitic" But in a Different Way

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Teddy says those who hate Israel hate America and his heart weeps for those Christians who are consumed by hate:

If Ted Cruz truly knew his Bible, then he would realize that there is and has only been one Church in Scripture, and that Church has always been unified in Its identity by a relationship through Christ, in both the Old and New Testaments. Therefore, to be a Christian is to be Jewish, which means that so-called orthodox Jews are not truly Jewish because they reject the Messiah, Who is the "King of the Jews."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who cares, he's not running for president of Israel, he's running for president of the USA.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic