Thread: Blatant Bias by CBS in debate podium position assignments for 2/13 SC debate

Blatant Bias by CBS in debate podium position assignments for 2/13 SC debate

Blatant (Pro-Bush) Bias by CBS in debate podium position assignments for 2/13 SC debate

Trump to be flanked by Cruz on one side and BUSH on the other

WTF ???!!!

I no longer have a dog in this hunt, given that Rand has suspended and none of the remaining candidates is even remotely palatable--

but this result shows in a clear way that the media / establishment are trying to game the result of the election

There is no rational formula based on past results, or current National or SC polling averages, by which Bush outranks rivals to be placed this close to center

Waterboy in particular must be really pissed; he ranks third in current delegate count, AND in national and SC poll averages, but he is farther from center than Bush; in fact has been placed only one place inboard of outside spot.

(delegate count: Trump 17, Cruz 11, Rubio 10, Kasich 5, Bush 4, Carson 3)

Kasich is ahead of Bush in delegate count (5 vs. 4), beat Bush soundly in NH (2nd vs. 4th), and came in only slightly behind Bush in IA (7th vs. 6th); so he was disadvantaged as well

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by francisco; 02-12-2016 at 03:34 PM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well its no surprise to most here they are never impartial. It is interesting that RUbio is put outside bush. Shows that the establishment does not trust his debate performance since he blew it on the last one. Maybe if people do not hear from him as much they might forget about the last time.

The other thing is they are really hoping Bush places well in SC and takes Florida, after all he was its governor. If he and Rubio lose that state its all Trump. Even worse if Cruz places higher than either of them in Florida they are finished as it looks bad to say that they can not even win their own state,they once represented.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

They are in a 6 man debate, so there is no "middle". Both Trump and Cruz share the middle, and Rubio happens to be on Cruz's side rather than Trump's. The ranking is:
    1. Trump
    2. Cruz
    3. Rubio
    4. Bush
    5. Carson
    6. Kasich
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Who cares? It's all just a show at this point anyways. They are all on the same side and it sure as hell isn't mine.

Just a Reminder

We've always known that the mainstream media are biased against certain candidates. That's nothing new. Look at what they've done to Sen. Paul, for instance:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul