Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I lost my mother today

Too young for her. Too young for you to lose her.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Today I lost my mother who died peacefully in hospital at the age of 66. RIP
    Wow- pretty young. Glad she was in peace.

Sorry, Warlord, prayers and blessings to you and your loved ones.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry for your loss, Warlord. May she rest in peace and may you find comfort in the knowledge that she was in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Today I lost my mother who died peacefully in hospital at the age of 66. RIP
    My thoughts are with you . Condolences .

Sorry to hear this Warlord.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

My condolences to you and your family. I can't begin to imagine how I will feel if it happened to me.

Very sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12