Thread: Cliven Bundy in custody in Portland Oregon

Cliven Bundy in custody in Portland Oregon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Wut, he thought they forgot?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Wut, he thought they forgot?
    It was a poor decision.. But why should he not be allowed to travel..?

There were no charges after 2 years. And he did nothing other than exercise his rights.

curious as to why
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was a poor decision.. But why should he not be allowed to travel..?

There were no charges after 2 years. And he did nothing other than exercise his rights.

curious as to why
    Oh, there are charges in NV and now OR. They are supposedly being unsealed today.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Oh, there are charges in NV and now OR. They are supposedly being unsealed today.
    no doubt they will fabricate something.

But what crime did he commit in Oregon while he was in Nevada?

seriously troll,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

They supposedly are charging him in OR the same as what they charged his son.

From the OK page:

A message from SSG Maureen Peltier, posted on a III% Facebook page. She made a video to go with this post, but I can’t seem to copy the link, get an error message.
    Maureen Peltier
    (2 hours ago)
    ALERT:
    Cliven Bundy has landed in Portland, Or and was surrounded by swat team and arrested on 4 federal counts that stem from Bundy Ranch. Simultaneously Jonathon Skipper Speece (Bundy’s current head security) was with Jason Blomgren (Joker Jay) both were stopped and detained in a Walmart parking lot, Joker J was arrested under unknown charges. Jonathan was question & released. He has returned to Bundy Ranch and is with the Bundy family now.
    ~SSG Moe
    https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking...ted-in-oregon/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They supposedly are charging him in OR the same as what they charged his son.
    How?
    He was never there and had no part in any events that transpired.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who touched off one armed showdown with federal authorities and applauded another started in Oregon by his sons, was arrested late Wednesday at Portland International Airport and faces federal charges related to the 2014 standoff at his ranch.

Bundy, 74, was booked into the downtown Multnomah County jail at 10:54 p.m.

He faces a conspiracy charge to interfere with a federal officer -- the same charge lodged against two of his sons, Ammon and Ryan, for their role in the Jan. 2 takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns. He also faces weapons charges.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...cart_big-photo

10 bucks says someone on the ranch will be a witness for the feds.

OMG, they are going to Irwin Schiff him. The DOJ has neither scruples nor shame. 32-fricking pages! http://www.scribd.com/doc/298981770/...ndy-pdf#scribd

ETA:

Ewww! That is from that nasty witch, disgusting! I bet she is frothing at the mouth, chanting in strange tongues, and convulsing all over the floor right about now.
    Last edited by Weston White; 02-11-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

The timing is suspect and the charges are crap. They won't stick.

But the sad fact is that the Bundys lost the goodwill they gained at their ranch by doing what they did in Oregon. IMO they should have left it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The timing is suspect and the charges are crap. They won't stick.

But the sad fact is that the Bundys lost the goodwill they gained at their ranch by doing what they did in Oregon. IMO they should have left it alone.
    They won't? I disagree. The future remains to be seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    OMG, they are going to Irwin Schiff him. The DOJ has neither scruples nor shame. 32-fricking pages! http://www.scribd.com/doc/298981770/...ndy-pdf#scribd

ETA:

Ewww! That is from that nasty witch, disgusting! I bet she is frothing at the mouth, chanting in strange tongues, and convulsing all over the floor right about now.
    Yup, he'll be in the cell next to Ed and Elaine Brown.

Just another day in the Soyuz.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fed prosecutor said he could get up to 42 years if convicted and sentenced to the max.

Ryan Payne is "Co-Conspirator #3"

Pete Santilli is "Co-Conspirator #4"

I'm guessing #1 and #2 are Ammon and Ryan Bundy

The "conspiracy" part of the complaint here:

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The "conspiracy" part of the complaint here:
    Is that for real? Did you read the document? That's Gestapo language.

They said he lied about them on the internets:

The fed prosecutor said he could get up to 42 years if convicted and sentenced to the max.

Ryan Payne is "Co-Conspirator #3"

Pete Santilli is "Co-Conspirator #4"

I'm guessing #1 and #2 are Ammon and Ryan Bundy
    I think it will be a bit telling to see if Oath Keepers people are to be included in this mess then, being that they are going after Cliven Bundy now--that is considering all the chaos Steward Rhodes caused with his suspicious drone-strike claim, OK evacuation, the back and forth assertions of FBI plants and agent provocateurs, and the assertions by others at Bunkerville of donations retained by OK.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Not allowed to travel, not allowed to speak...not allowed to think.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That's Gestapo language.
    and this surprises you ?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and this surprises you ?
    I thought they would be more coy and not be so obvious. That document is a joke. 'Misrepresenting the authorities'? Really?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I thought they would be more coy and not be so obvious. That document is a joke. 'Misrepresenting the authorities'? Really?
    No, it is not a joke.

It means real prison for real people with real lives ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, it is not a joke.

It means real prison for real people with real lives ruined.
    some in here could be next.

did anyone donate to them?

did anyone promote by sharing links?

these few things i listed could be considered aiding and abetting...