Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT! The 4 hold outs are being confronted with force! - LIVE STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    These people talking to him are only making things worse, lying to him left and right.
    They are not very good negotiators.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Weed? OMG. David. Ha ha.

He doesn't seem like he wants to die, but rather live free.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    self defense?
    you very obviously don't understand,,, very much at all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Earlier he had his gun to his head and stated he didn't want to live without freedom.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Geez, now upset over not being able to grow his marijuana. And mentioned Christians don't get his religious beliefs or commitments, references to Yahweh. Not sure how helpful quoting Christian scripture is.

...And then back again to not caring about the movement, just wanting to be given an exemption or mulligan.
    Last edited by Weston White; 02-11-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good grief. That's a tactic to describe the area he's located.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Seems like they both are bombarding him to rapidly to leave, come on sit up and walk out, just the first step out... David sounds like he is starting to tune them out a bit.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Good grief. That's a tactic to describe the area he's located.
    ^^EXACTLY

I guess being under duress for a long time makes you crazy.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

David says he is a Messianic Judist.

He's turning on KrissAnne and Gavin. 'Suicide or get killed'.

Is now taking a stand on his Judaism, back to taxes for atrocities and addressing his grievances. Getting more angry at Krisanne, labeling her as one of them.

...He did mention his belief to suicide, as a last resort, in one of his earlier videos that he streamed during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I guess being under duress for a long time makes you crazy.
    Crazy? He seems to have a lot of clarity and has just decided enough is enough.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

last night they said this guy was the most calm and rational.. now he clearly seems to be at the end of his rope...for whatever reason

He's more immature than crazy. He's way saner than the sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Crazy? He seems to have a lot of clarity and has just decided enough is enough.
    He was rambling about his blanket and pizza, aliens, etc. But yeah, he's resolute. He's not leaving alive....

The FBI is not going to give him "more days." Flash bangs and gas are in the ready and they will use it come darkness. And, like laVoy, the MSM will label it 'suicide by cop.'

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    last night they said this guy was the most calm and rational.. now he clearly seems to be at the end of his rope...for whatever reason
    No, he was the one screaming last night, he was unhinged last night.

There are people trickling in nearby... the live feed switches from Gavins youtube feed back to live video in the area via kgw
    http://interactive.kgw.com/mobile/breaking-video-2.html

Great. He brought Ron Paul into it.

"You look like a Ron Paul supporter" fuuuuuuuck!!!!!! I wonder who is going to capture and use THAT statement!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Don't we all.

Chester Copperpot

UFOs and Ron Paul supporter mentiond back to back..... smh lol

Getting more calm. This is not going well I fear.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    "You look like a Ron Paul supporter" fuuuuuuuck!!!!!! I wonder who is going to capture and use THAT statement!
    Not getting the video - Who said that to who?

He's in custody?

He surrendered

Christ, SHE needs a hot tub and a massage.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast