Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT! The 4 hold outs are being confronted with force! - LIVE STREAM

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That's pretty vague. And you jump from whatever that means, to saying that Graham's communication with these people must have been initiated by this other dude who was associated with them who was a Trump supporter?
    Not a trump supporter. Co-chair of Trump's veteran organization in NH. I'm pretty certain Franklin Graham doesn't hang out at the blogs that you or I do. I find it very suspicious how he got wrangled in all this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Not a trump supporter. Co-chair of Trump's veteran organization in NH.
    Same thing.

I'm pretty certain Franklin Graham doesn't hang out at the blogs that you or I do. I find it very suspicious how he got wrangled in all this.
    And because your universe revolves around Donald Trump, he must have had something to do with it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh my, this sounds ugly (

I find it very suspicious how he got wrangled in all this.
    Not when you apply Romans 13 and the fact that his father is the de facto official preacher to the President going back many decades.

He was not wrangled.

He is a part of the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

And because your universe revolves around Donald Trump, he must have had something to do with it.
    There are no other major politicians with associates involved in this standoff. Just Trump at the moment. That's the reasoning. Cruz and Rubio called for them to be arrested or least that's what they paraphrased.

No presidential candidate will defend these people.

Boobus wants blood.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    No presidential candidate will defend these people.

Boobus wants blood.
    Let me take a stab at it: Those protesting around the Federal building are the pulse of America, reflecting how deeply dissatisfied the people are with the current Federal government. Although I don't agree with their methods of bringing these issues to the forefront, I am sympathetic with the frustrations of an out of control, never ending, power grabbing Federal bureaucracy that must be held in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Let me take a stab at it: Those protesting around the Federal building are the pulse of America, reflecting how deeply dissatisfied the people are with the current Federal government. Although I don't agree with their methods of bringing these issues to the forefront, I am sympathetic with the frustrations of an out of control, never ending, power grabbing Federal bureaucracy that must be held in check.
    this ^^^^^
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

KerriAnne talking?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    KerriAnne talking?
    I think so.

KrisAnne Hall
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 02-11-2016 at 11:25 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    KrisAnne.

She's gonna get these people amped up again.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

They're walking out.

Oh no. What's he doing now?

David has changed his mind (( . Doesn't want to come out, when the others have.

David wants to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    David wants to die.
    That's what I'm afraid of.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frikken David. They agreed to come out when Fiore and Franklin arrived and now he wants to change things at the last minute.

It is starting to go South now, Sean is wanting his demands to be met, and David is stating he is suicidal, will remain a freeman... Demanding their blue cell-phone be called. Krisanne trying to talk David down--David stating this was not his deal, he is being forced into it.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Frikken David. They agreed to come out when Fiore and Franklin arrived and now he wants to change things at the last minute.
    He just said the other three knew he wasn't leaving.

where is the link?

David wants to go out in a blaze of glory. This sucks !!

where is the link?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAYQLD-ZuY

where is the link?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAYQLD-ZuY

He doesn't trust the situation and doesn't want to be imprisoned. Liberty or death, he says....

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he gets himself killed, they will just label him a violent radical.

He's not going to come out. I can tell, he is resolute. Where is Franklin Graham? Maybe he can walk out with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If he gets himself killed, they will just label him a violent radical.
    If he gets himself killed, huh?

This forum is a joke.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    He's not going to come out. I can tell, he is resolute. Where is Franklin Graham? Maybe he can walk out with him.
    I doubt the FBI would "put Franklin Graham in danger."

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast