Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT! The 4 hold outs are being confronted with force! - LIVE STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And what would be the reason that the Hammonds would agree to go back to jail?

Seems obvious to me that there had to be a threat made towards their loved ones. I can think of no other reason an American would agree to serve 2 sentences for 1 crime- that wasn't a crime, in the 1st place.
    Personal choices have to be made. ALL those committed put their families at risk. For someone who was not ready to do the same? No. That's not how it is done. The shift to the Malheur occupation followed what should have been a rightful defense, like Bunkersville, and turned it into something entirely different. And I have no doubt in my mind that an individual, close to the Bundys', is a Fed agent provocateur.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    God this is scary!!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Personal choices have to be made. ALL those committed put their families at risk. For someone who was not ready to do the same? No. That's not how it is done. The shift to the Malheur occupation followed what should have been a rightful defense, like Bunkersville, and turned it into something entirely different. And I have no doubt in my mind that an individual, close to the Bundys', is a Fed agent provocateur.
    If you're wondering which one, go over the mugshot photos of the ones who were arrested. One of the photos is not like the others.

COINTELPRO is not a conspiracy theory. It's operations have never ceased.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

COINTELPRO is not a conspiracy theory. It's operations have never ceased.
    COINTELPRO has been perfected abroad. As one wise black man once said, the chickens have come home to roost. The CIA operates on U.S. soil despite what they tell you. They are far more scarier than the FBI.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/2...ns-on-us-soil/

According to its own website, the CIA are prohibited from conduct spying operations on US soil:

By law, the CIA is specifically prohibited from collecting foreign intelligence concerning the domestic activities of US citizens. Its mission is to collect information related to foreign intelligence and foreign counterintelligence. By direction of the president in Executive Order 12333 of 1981 and in accordance with procedures approved by the Attorney General, the CIA is restricted in the collection of intelligence information directed against US citizens…”
    A 2007 draft position paper on the role of the intelligence community in the wake of the 9/11 attacks shows that Brennan was already aware that numerous federal agencies – the FBI, CIA, NSA, Defense Department and Homeland Security – “are all engaged in intelligence activities on US soil.” He said these activities “must be consistent with our laws and reflect the democratic principles and values of our Nation.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-11-2016 at 09:37 PM.

It seems the FBI is Obama's standing army. The one he said he wanted when he was first elected.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

COINTELPRO has been perfected abroad. As one wise black man once said, the chickens have come home to roost. The CIA operates on U.S. soil despite what they tell you. They are far more scarier than the FBI.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/2...ns-on-us-soil/
    Alphabets and SOG's have merged in a way that there is no ferreting out the individual portions. That is, in the end, what DHS was created for.

There were unsubstantiated rumors floating around (I believe from Sheila Zilinsky) that Fire Chief Chris Briels had confronted and identified CIA agents as opposed to FBI agents. Now if this is true, do you realize the depth of the situation we're dealing with? The CIA is typically deployed for espionage, election rigging, assassinations and political destabilization.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-11-2016 at 10:09 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    From the article:

“As court documents indicate, the government is prosecuting Santilli solely as a reporter of information. In other words, they’re making an example of him, which is consistent with the government’s ongoing efforts to intimidate members of the media who portray the government in a less than favorable light.”

The Obama’s administrations notorious crackdown on journalists is part of a large-scale government effort to use political correctness and accusations of hate speech to silence First Amendment rights – in turn attempting to destroy citizen journalism, the only faucet of journalism that remains uncontrolled by the establishment.

Anyone know where the recording of the Judge to the Major is?

Alphabets and SOG's have merged in a way that there is no ferreting out the individual portions. That is, in the end, what DHS was created for.
    The CIA was at Oklahoma City too way back in the 90s. Jesse Trentadue's FOIA request bore this out.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...on.html?pg=all

Trentadue doesn't see the move as an obstacle in his case but a "good thing" because of what it reveals.

"The significance is that it discloses a number of things. … This documents that the CIA was, in fact, involved," he said. "The CIA is a foreign intelligence agency. It's illegal for it to engage in intelligence activities in the U.S. That means there was some foreign involvement into the case."

In his ruling, Waddoups said, "It is clear that the CIA and DOJ were cooperating in the prosecution of Mr. McVeigh." The judge noted, however, that the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals has advised judges that "courts are ill-equipped to properly weigh national security interests."
    Now if I went down the street and showed the average person this with full documentation, they would report me to the local psychiatric ward.

There were unsubstantiated rumors floating around (I believe from Sheila Zilinsky) that Fire Chief Chris Briels had confronted and identified CIA agents as opposed to FBI agents. Now if this is true, do realize the depth of the situation we're dealing with? The CIA is typically deployed for espionage, election rigging, assassinations and political destabilization.
    As I recall he just identified them as "Federal Agents." And only by their admission. No proffering of paper work.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You first compared the occupation to the Boston Tea Party, and then you claimed anyone who did not support the occupation was equivalent to German allowing the Holocaust. You now claim that those arguments are rational and not emotional. I call bull$#@!.

This demonstrates that you are not acting out of reason. Do you really believe that I am one of the rabble that supports these actions by our government? I am not, but you are allowing your emotions to affect your perception to make me into the monster you want me to be.

Are you now claiming that I have no will to stand for freedom?

How, despite all the years of evidence to the contrary, is this not an emotional argument you are making?

Do you seriously believe that the Malheur Refuge occupation is the same event as the Boston Tea Party, or are you trying to make an emotional argument because reason does not support your bull$#@!?

Who called David Fry a nutcase? Reason would have shown you that I've never said any such thing. Emotion makes you paint me with all kinds of false notions in order to justify your emotional nonsense.

I see plenty of hypocrisy in people claiming to support a liberty movement from reason, and then abandon reason whenever something emotional pokes at them. It was from reason I said the day this op started that it was a bad idea, would make things worse, and could only end in defeat. Emotionally, I wanted to support them, but emotions are irrational. I am a rational creature.

This event is nothing like the Holocaust, no matter how desperate you are to make that connection. I am not cowed into cowardice and via that cowardice unwilling to support these occupiers, no matter how desperately you want to to be so in your emotions.

I opposed this occupation because it was strategically bad, could only make things worse, and was a 4GW failure from the moment it was conceived.

The historical connections you are making are not valid. There is nothing of the Boston Tea party here. There is nothing of the Holocaust here. There are only a handful of people who were deceived into performing an action that has made the world a much more difficult place for liberty and the militia.

Your wretched and blatantly false insinuations are making that very difficult.
    Your presumptions are- presumptions- nothing more.

Everything starts somewhere. Of course this is not the holocaust- yet. But it is certainly easy to see the beginnings and the acceptance by so-called freedom minded people.

The historical connections I have made are quite valid. Most of Boston felt exactly as you do about the fed land occupation, toward the Tea Party. They thought it was a stupid move and would only cause more trouble. It did.

You can think what you want but I do get tired of being called emotional and desperate- I am neither. Just stating what seems pretty obvious to me. We shall see what the years may bring.
    There is no spoon.

Here it is: http://avnetnews.net/newsletters/jud...ns-protection/

Listen to this conversation between a constitutional judge and a major.

My theory, these guys will not see the light of day again. Sad, very sad.

The CIA was at Oklahoma City too way back in the 90s. Jesse Trentadue's FOIA request bore this out.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...on.html?pg=all

Now if I went down the street and showed the average person this with full documentation, they would report me to the local psychiatric ward.
    There is no endeavor in which any and every agency cannot be involved in under such lenient guidelines as has been constructed. And by doing so the maximum of administrative rules and laws can be forced upon a citizen. David Fry will be had as an ISIS sympathizer while Jon Ritzheimer will be had as an anti-Islam white nationalist.
    The apparent dichotomy will be lost on most.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There were unsubstantiated rumors floating around (I believe from Sheila Zilinsky) that Fire Chief Chris Briels had confronted and identified CIA agents as opposed to FBI agents. Now if this is true, do realize the depth of the situation we're dealing with? The CIA is typically deployed for espionage, election rigging, assassinations and political destabilization.
    I posted the conversation.

Judge Darby contacts U.S Military Major General on bringing in U.S Military, reports “French Banking” cartel has employed operatives acting falsely as FBI agents. The Major General reports he has escalated the matter.

The Judge reports Lavoy Finnicum was shot 9 times according to the autopsy, was unarmed while he was shot and trying to surrender. The Judges states the people are at high risk for “lives and property” and that U.S Military is necessary for protection to prevent a WACO replay massacre.

Also reported are black SUV unidentified vehicles, many MRAPS moving in escalating the risk of a many deaths in another massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    My theory is that we will never know what tomorrow will bring. All we can do is plan for and against it.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes, I do.
    you should buy lotto tickets.

My point for posting that conversation is that people in the Burns area don't think the FBI is behind this. They think they are foreign agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    It seems the FBI is Obama's standing army. The one he said he wanted when he was first elected.
    The joke upon all of us, is the United States is governed by the United Nations. We don't elect them, we don't even know their names. But the United Nations dictates the amount of refugees all countries take in, the amount of immigrants, the amount of welfare we give them, the amount of people who lose their homes, to pay for their follies.

I don't even know anymore, who rules this country. Do you?

The joke upon all of us, is the United States is governed by the United Nations. We don't elect them, we don't even know their names. But the United Nations dictates the amount of refugees all countries take in, the amount of immigrants, the amount of welfare we give them, the amount of people who lose their homes, to pay for their follies.

banks.

IDK, These charges seem week to me. They are even charging Santilli, a journalist... this whole over-reaction/over-charging/over-prosecution has the potential to backfire- big time. Not to mention the only people who actually committed ANY violence were the FEDS. Of course.

Interesting info on David Fry-
    'The Patriot Heritage of David Fry'
    Last edited by DavesNotHere; 02-11-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Victoria Sharp did not get arrested.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    My point for posting that conversation is that people in the Burns area don't think the FBI is behind this. They think they are foreign agents.
    I don't discount this belief at all. But for operatives to , well, operate in America an agency has to sign off. People can bitch and moan about Hollywood but occasionally, under the auspice of "fiction", they become spot on. I just recently watched a movie called "Sicario." It didn't seem much fiction to me.

These alt-right media are making a mistake trying to pin law enforcement activity on the current administration. The implication is that if they just elect a righty they will get left alone, and it isolates these groups on one end of the political spectrum, makes it harder for them to find common ground with groups in the middle or on the other end. Most of the LEAs activities they are discussing were born in the 1960's, and are designed to transcend presidential administrations.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I presume nothing. I observe, and analyze such observations according to my experience.

Everything starts somewhere. Of course this is not the holocaust- yet. But it is certainly easy to see the beginnings and the acceptance by so-called freedom minded people.
    Bull$#@!. Opposition to the Malheur Op does not imply acceptance of government tyranny.

The historical connections I have made are quite valid.
    Bull$#@!.

Most of Boston felt exactly as you do about the fed land occupation, toward the Tea Party.
    Bull$#@!. Most of Boston thought the Tea Partiers were hooligans, terrorists, and vandals. That is what most of America now thinks of the occupiers, it it not what I think of the occupiers. It does not even bear a passing resemblance to what I feel about the occupiers. The fact that I can explain my position dozens of times and you still do not know it, is yet further evidence that you are not working from a rational place.

They thought it was a stupid move and would only cause more trouble. It did.

You can think what you want but I do get tired of being called emotional and desperate- I am neither.
    If you were not operating on emotion, then you would not be spouting the emotional bull$#@! you have been in this thread.

Just stating what seems pretty obvious to me. We shall see what the years may bring.
    What seems pretty obvious to you, bears no relationship to reality. I take this as evidence of your irrational state of mind in the charges you bring.

I don't know. This is no longer America.

The historical connections I have made are quite valid. Most of Boston felt exactly as you do about the fed land occupation, toward the Tea Party. They thought it was a stupid move and would only cause more trouble. It did.

You can think what you want but I do get tired of being called emotional and desperate- I am neither. Just stating what seems pretty obvious to me. We shall see what the years may bring.
    I agree.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast