Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: ALERT! The 4 hold outs are being confronted with force! - LIVE STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And by those that are close they want me to leave the forums. they say it leaves me angry, I can't disagree at this point.
    The blue pill comes with a free steak dinner, IIRC.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Da fuq happened in this thread?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Probably deserves own thread but.... (can't verify accuracy of below report)

http://www.newstarget.com/2016-02-11...-cover-up.html

While taking up occupancy of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, protestors reportedly gained access to sensitive information stored on the computers there, revealing sinister plans by the BLM to confiscate privately owned land before auctioning it off corporate interests, according a source who requested anonymity.

In an effort to suppress this information, the FBI is believed to be conducting a nationwide warrant roundup of protestors and independent journalists involved in the recent protests and standoffs against the federal government. A total of 86 people, including Bundy, are believed to be on the FBI’s roundup list and could subsequently be arrested for their “crimes.”
    Anybody seen a Jade Helm thread around here anywhere?
    Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2016 at 01:56 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If you hadn't figured it out yet, "Ender" is not on board with the cause.
    My name is ENDER. And I'm NOT on board with your name calling personal vendetta against others.
    There is no spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will. The Hammonds make their case for protection against double-jeopardy. They give others access to their land and property to affect protection. Under these circumstances I'd bet a dollar on a hun'ed that III%, OK's and the various organizations that make up the PPN would have affected a resolve much like the Battle of Bunkersville.
    At first that is what I was thinking. Though in researching the timeframes, the prosecutor filed a timely appeal against the trail court and won that appeal, the issue the Hammonds had already served out their original sentence before the appellate made its finding. Further, the Hammonds as part of their plea bargain, forfeited their appeal rights. So it appears as if double-jeopardy, but it isn't.

The real underlying issues are however, (1) the misapplication of an anti-terrorism act and (2) the unconstitutionality of minimum sentencing statutes. And upon those grounds they should be able to appeal, I would think, because it does not pertain to their sentencing in itself, but the mechanics of justice itself.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

$#@!, I appreciate the praise. And honestly, no one here can deny, information on developing situations are first found here. This forum has, in every crises situation, been the first "on scene."

But, I'm only feeling the way I do because I know fellows are in a disagreement that tears and shatters.

If what I have observed were the result of sock puppet accounts, that would be one thing. What I am seeing is something different.

And by those that are close they want me to leave the forums. they say it leaves me angry, I can't disagree at this point.
    It's OK to get angry- we are all in The Matrix and starting to wake up.

If you need to get mad- yell at me; I can take it and it's OK. You're POV is too much needed for you to disappear.
    There is no spoon.

Aherm, are you David Fry? I guess not because you are posting tonight. From a key board.
    "Please Mister police man..."

That's how I read the majority of your responses to this matter.

I might not be in Oregon but I certainly am not slurping, stuttering, over what is what it is.

I think it was a few pages before thirty where I lost quite a bit of respect for you. If not all.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Then what are you getting upset over? shouting that "this has set us back decades of effort!"
    Uhh, because I want to win, and free America, and what was done at Malheur not only does not help, it makes it more difficult to win.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

I might not be in Oregon but I certainly am not slurping, stuttering, over what is what it is.

I think it was a few pages before thirty where I lost quite a bit of respect for you. If not all.
    Oh bull$#@!. Anyone that does not behave exactly how you demand is not automagically a copsucker.

"Ender" ...

consistently advocates for certain major globalist initiatives, such as open borders (in the here and now, not after dismantling the welfare state) and acceptance of Islam (the most anti-liberty creed ever invented).
    You're saying we can't have Liberty B until Liberty A is first restored to YOUR PERSONAL satisfaction. That is fascist-level bull$#@!.

Ender scores a point by your own admission. There are plenty of ways to rollback the police state and the infringements of labor mobility that have jack $#@! to do with the welfare state. For example,

a) the indentured servitude nature of many - not all - H1Bs (more so the useless ones that really are peaked with their current employer)

b) increasing the focus on deporting the violent/convicted, less focus on the productive

c) fewer TSA-style travel restrictions or unconstitutional searches as we travel

We could likely come up with dozens of items that don't impact the welfare state but aid freedom of movement (whether for labor or recreation).

Again, Ender 1 ... You 0.

The last few pages:

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Oh bull$#@!. Anyone that does not behave exactly how you demand is not automagically a copsucker.
    I'd be roasting with quotes if it weren't such a PITA to navigate hundreds of pages throughout the various threads.

My memory isn't that bad, though.

You would also be included in who I was referring to as the punchline. It's a shame I quoted Dr.3D and not your apologist bull$#@!.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The last few pages:

I'd probably say you were Bernie Sanders and 'Badger' was Hilary Clinton.

But hey, I like your signature.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    You're saying we can't have Liberty B until Liberty A is first restored to YOUR PERSONAL satisfaction.
    Incorrect.

I'd be roasting with quotes if it weren't such a PITA to navigate hundreds of pages throughout the various threads.

My memory isn't that bad, though.

You would also be included in who I was referring to as the punchline. It's a shame I quoted Dr.3D and not your apologist bull$#@!.
    Riiight. I don't march to your tune and now I'm a copsucker too.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Riiight. I don't march to your tune and now I'm a copsucker too.

WTF is wrong with you people?
    'Needful buildings' is what?

Would you be offended if I likened you to John Yoo?

'Needful buildings' is what?
    Not defined.

Would you be offended if I likened you to John Yoo?
    I don't even know who that is.

Dead men can't complete their mission objective. Just a little perspective...
    Nor can persons that are locked up under mandatory minimums and are to return to society as felons.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

I don't even know who [John Yoo] is.
    No?

He argues much the way you argue. You know, 'undefined' and all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Yoo

No?

He argues much the way you argue. You know, 'undefined' and all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Yoo
    This isn't a speech mannerism, it's a fact. The term is not defined in the Constitution. Is linking me to a Bush crony supposed to justify these bizarre accusations of yours and thus make your newfound hatred of me somehow "righteous?"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bull$#@!. You are saying that not supporting these self-aggrandizing $#@!s in Oregon is the equivalent to turning one's back on genocide.

If that's not what you mean, put the $#@!ing Nazi references away already.
    The Martin Niemöller quotation is not about the Holocaust or Third Reich, but about the escalating events preceding and precipitating those evils--as to effect a just cause and effect or institute a frog in a boiling pot reaction.

We have no more thought of using our own powers to escape the arm of authorities than had the Apostles of old. No more are we ready to keep silent at man's behest when God commands us to speak. For it is, and must remain, the case that we must obey God rather than man.
    --Last sermon before being imprisoned by the Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Probably deserves own thread but.... (can't verify accuracy of below report)

http://www.newstarget.com/2016-02-11...-cover-up.html

Anybody seen a Jade Helm thread around here anywhere?

The new Jade Helm: UWEX16 approved in Texas as military seeks role players for urban military training across the country.

https://www.intellihub.com/the-new-j...s-the-country/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Emotional people are irrational. I value reason. Every time I have accused someone of acting on emotion rather than reason, I have been correct. You do not have to like it, but I am correct.
    I feel a new meme a-coming!

See any pattern here folks???

goldenequity
    erowe1
    torchbearer
    pcosmar
    Weston White
    Ender
    phill4paul
    GunnyFreedom
    idiom
    devil21
    Deborah K
    Danke
    Join Date 2007

I'll post it again:
    ======================
    thoughtomator
    kcchiefs6465
    Sonny Tufts

Join Date 2012

Paid or Unpaid....
    You 3
    are simply shills hanging out
    on a thesis forum since 2012 injecting & infecting an anti-thesis.

I'm not going to 'feign' polite to encourage your game.
    You can lick the boots of your coming masters.
    You disgust most of us... and I would include Lavoy among us.

May your deceptions and machinations plague you to your grave.
    =====================

The rest of us KNOW what's important
    and what to stay focused on:
    Cheers,
    G.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-12-2016 at 06:17 AM.

It will be much more difficult to convince people that BLM are criminals, now that this event has made them look like heroes in the minds of the sheeple.
    A mere poison pawn. That was already their perception, though now a grain of constitutional perception has begun to splinter their marginalized belief. Just lend the process some time to burrow itself deep into their thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    You're saying we can't have Liberty B until Liberty A is first restored to YOUR PERSONAL satisfaction. That is fascist-level bull$#@!.

Ender scores a point by your own admission. There are plenty of ways to rollback the police state and the infringements of labor mobility that have jack $#@! to do with the welfare state. For example,

a) the indentured servitude nature of many - not all - H1Bs (more so the useless ones that really are peaked with their current employer)

b) increasing the focus on deporting the violent/convicted, less focus on the productive

c) fewer TSA-style travel restrictions or unconstitutional searches as we travel

We could likely come up with dozens of items that don't impact the welfare state but aid freedom of movement (whether for labor or recreation).

Again, Ender 1 ... You 0.
    Thank you.

And BTW- to ALL:

I am completely against the welfare state and have said so many times on this forum.
    There is no spoon.

People really need to NOT get drunk while in forum. Can we put that in the guidelines? LOL, JUST KIDDING!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Whoa, this is why I have not engaged in this thread. What the hell? JKSEA set the tone early on this subject throwing out the terms traitor and coward, I don't get the whole trash talking thing associated with this event.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Whoa, this is why I have not engaged in this thread. What the hell? JKSEA set the tone early on this subject throwing out the terms traitor and coward, I don't get the whole trash talking thing associated with this event.
    yes i did. Seems you do your fair share of trash talking as well.

btw...i never DIRECTLY called anyone a coward in here, except KC CHIEF in a neg rep comment.

There was also many people calling out militia online, in comments on Facebook, and 'other' forums...

When this incident in Oregon first started, it became apparent that 'certain' militia groups would not participate for reasons Gunny recited, is when i became frustrated and angry. Still am, but as they say, life goes on, except for Finicum...

How the FBI’s wait-and-see strategy in Oregon standoff met live-streaming

lmost every aspect of the six-week standoff at the Malheur wildlife refuge was the result of decades of trial and error.

The surrender of the last anti-government holdouts at the Malheur national wildlife refuge in Oregon vindicated the FBI’s patient, wait-and-see attitude, although a live YouTube broadcast of the events introduced a major unknown into the proceedings.

The broadcast carried considerable risks as well as potential benefits. FBI veterans said it could, if handled wrong, have induced the holdouts to grandstand and stick more doggedly to their positions, or else provided a platform to induce others to join their cause.

“This is art, not a science. Everything you do is a risk. Everything you do can go the wrong way,” said Danny Coulson, the retired founding commander of the FBI’s hostage rescue team. “But if I’d been the commander there, I would have had the same idea. Exercise patience and let them talk it out. When you are talking, you are not shooting.”

Almost every aspect of the six-week standoff – laying low, using a road block to arrest eight of the militants last month, and using an outside intermediary to coax the last four occupiers to leave the refuge – was the result of decades of trial and error, including some spectacular failures the FBI is anxious not to repeat.

Gary Noesner, a retired FBI hostage negotiator, said he was consulted three times during the Oregon standoff. The first two times he offered the same broad advice that was eventually followed: hang back, be patient, and let local law enforcement take the lead to undermine the argument that the feds were out to get the occupiers.

The third time, however, Noesner was more critical, questioning whether it was a good idea to let the occupiers come and go as they pleased and restock. Shortly afterwards, the FBI and Oregon police set up the roadblock that led to the arrest of eight people including the occupation ringleader, Ammon Bundy, and the fatal shooting of militiaman LaVoy Finicum.

“I thought they [the protesters] might be getting a little too comfortable in there,” Noesner told the Guardian. “I didn’t think they should let them come and go. You can’t really expect to resolve a situation if you give people complete freedom of movement.”

The roadblock was another classic FBI technique. Experience has taught the agency that the safest way to make an arrest is if you can people away from their supporters and pick a spot away from the public that has been vetted in advance. “We call it the mobile option, and it’s almost always successful.”

Finicum’s death was an outcome nobody was looking for; the police say they shot him because he was not following instructions and posed an immediate threat. But Noesner said it probably hastened the end of the standoff.

“When that guy got killed it scared the hell out of these people,” he said. “It’s one thing to say you’re willing die for the cause and quite another to do it.”

The final negotiation involved another time-tested technique: the introduction of an outsider that the militants trust, in this case Nevada assemblywoman Michele Fiore , to act as a go-between. Neither Noesner nor Coulson had any knowledge of how she was recruited, but they said it was standard operating procedure for the FBI to vet someone like that and then have a behavioral psychologist offer extensive preparation, including scripted lines that would be rehearsed several times before going live.

Fiore could indeed be heard on the live feed saying the same things over and over: how she needed the protesters to stay alive, how if they were getting heated it might be time to take a break for a prayer, how the courts and the prison system were realities you could live through and survive.

“The key here is to encourage them to contrast the benefits of cooperation with the risks of resistance, Noesner said. We always leave them with that equation. On the one hand you can hold out and fight to the death; on the other hand you can start to be more reasonable and pin your hopes on getting something out of the publicity surrounding your arrest and trial.

“One way or another, this is not your little kingdom, where you’re going to live happily ever after. You need a dose of reality – you’re not going to be able to stay in there forever.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/how-...ive-streaming/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast