Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beck: 'Honorable' Jeb Bush Running To Save Us From Trump

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Beck: 'Honorable' Jeb Bush Running To Save Us From Trump

Becky boy! Oh boy! Jeb is definitely our next George Washington.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...still-running/

“This would make Jeb one of the most honorable men you could ever imagine. He’s going through this humiliation because he and the family believe something, somebody has got to stand up and say these things about Donald Trump,” Beck said on The Glenn Beck Radio Program.

The radio show host came up with the theory after watching Bush’s mother and former first lady Barbara Bush discuss Trump, telling CNN that she’s “sick” of the billionaire and that, “I don’t even think about him.”

“When she said, ‘I don’t think about him,’ that is the lowest insult you can give to somebody,” Beck said.

Beck suggested that members of Bush’s family might have told the former governor that someone has to stand up to Trump’s rhetoric and policies, even if that means losing the nomination.

“He’s gone to the family and said, ‘I can’t take this beating.’ And the family has said, ‘You’ve got to. You’ve got to. This guy can’t be president of the United States. Look at what he says about women. Look at how he responds to the military,’” Beck said.
    Beck is the shill of shills.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    omg....... are you f'ing kidding me?!?

What an obviously stupid shill.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post

And this type of stuff gives Trump far more credibility than anything he can communicate on the campaign trail. Why is Beck so hellbent at taking down Trump and promoting Zio Cruz?

Chester Copperpot

but you mean ron paul WASNT the mayor or crazytown??? Beck said that for political reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    And this type of stuff gives Trump far more credibility than anything he can communicate on the campaign trail. Why is Beck so hellbent at taking down Trump and promoting Zio Cruz?
    Cruz = Bushs.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if Cruz won the WH if he appointed Jebby to some high office. Do you have any idea how long there have been Bushs and Clintons holding high offices in this country? Even before they were in the WH? Its friggin insane!

They are freaking out because they are losing their grip on it because the people have had enough and would rather have ANYONE but a Bush or Clinton. I also think that people are really waking up to looking at the connections. Its stuff like this that makes people wake up a little bit more. If they wouldn't have equated Cruz with the Bushs before..... they will now.

So in essence........ Thanks Beck! LOL

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ore/78693408/#
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

“When she said, ‘I don’t think about him,’ that is the lowest insult you can give to somebody,” Beck said.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

When Beck bashed Paul in 2011 helost me forever. A total BS shill and an obvious fake.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's pure ego why all of them are running. If Jeb really wanted to take down Trump he'd tell all his supporters (both of them) to vote for Rubio, Cruz, or Kaisch or someone who has a chance. If he really was running for the love of the country, he'd tell his supporters to write in Rand Paul.

It's gonna take more than Jeb to take down Trump.

We're gonna have to go with the nuclear option.

Only bigger mouth that I can think of.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

If there is one thing that might possess me to vote for Trump, it's crap like this. Not saying I'm going to do it, but B.S. like this from people like Beck definitely makes the prospect somewhat tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Probably because Trump is by far the most liberal, big government candidate in the race. He even makes Bush look like a conservative.

I guess Beck made some money off that one. He may force me to vote for Trump if he doesn't keep his mouth shut.

LOL beck is the worst. he needs to go away as he has absolutely no credibility left
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    It's gonna take more than Jeb to take down Trump.

We're gonna have to go with the nuclear option.

Only bigger mouth that I can think of.
    Deadpool is the only Canadian I WOULD vote for!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Beck is a dumbass

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Beck's been shilling for former Bush administration official Ted Cruz, and now shills for brother Jeb...

...that said, all of the attacks on the Trumpster are true.

So...$#@! them all?

Yes, $#@! them all: Beck, Jeb, Cruz, and Trump.

Sigh...Why did Rand drop out?

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Because he had a 0% chance of winning the GOP nomination and needed to focus on his Senate race.

Until or unless someone makes a thread about him here, I don't even think about Glenn Beck.

Is he coming around yet?

You know, the thought of the threeway race shaping up with Jeb, Rubio, and Cruz could be scary.
    Sure Kasich did well in NH; but let's say he falls flat soon.
    Only one of the trio is definitely a natural born citizen... the other two could be hammered by the press and lawsuits.
    My Opinion, uneducated though it may be:
    Rubio can prove his citizenship, Cruz can't, and the press can damage both enough to get us fenced into 2016's favorite loser (he even has a RACIST NAME!!!),
    Mr. J.E.B. Bush...
    Jebbie can suck as much as he wants and stay in the race, as long as the Rovians support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    When Beck bashed Paul in 2011 helost me forever. A total BS shill and an obvious fake.
    You got that right...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    While I don't know for sure I'm willing to bet that some of the reason is he saw the writing on the wall with the Trump pushing the anger button and the majority of American idiots latching on...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    but you mean ron paul WASNT the mayor or crazytown??? Beck said that for political reasons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    2008 I think even . . .

lmao. F'k Beck and Bush.

At some point during his FNC show and also after the Debra Medina incident it became clear to people that Beck is an establishment people herder. He was very good at what he does but at this point I think most people see through him which is why The Blaze and his empire is in shambles.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

A Carl rove creation.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Beck is an entertainer. I could never take him seriously with the fake crying bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    Beck is an entertainer. I could never take him seriously with the fake crying bull$#@!.
    Do you know that one of the Blaze executives pleaded with him to go back to his original blueprint and drop the Pat Robertson angle? Beck refused. He's been bleeding subscribers for 2+ years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic