Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would You Vote For Trump If He Promised A New 9/11 Investigation?

Would You Vote For Trump If He Promised A New 9/11 Investigation?

So last night at his victory speech somebody near the front held up a small sign that said "TRUMP4TRUTH", this got me thinking if he actually won and found out 9/11 was not as he had been told, by classified information, he would probably be pretty angry.

I know this is a subject that usually goes into hot topics, but I remember many 08 Ron Paul people didn't believe the OS of 9/11.

So my question to those of you in that category is would you vote for him if he promised this?
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not a truther, in fact I dislike them. I hate Trump.

So no. There is nothing that could be done to get me to vote for Trump.

Politicians promise lots of things.

If Donald Trump adopted Ron Paul's foreign policy that may be the only thing that might make me consider voting for him.

nope

I think there's only one way to get me to vote for him.. that would be to change the office he's running for from President to dog catcher
    no wait.. dogs deserve better
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I'd vote for Trump if he pledged in blood to pardon Snowden. That goes for pretty much everyone else running.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I'm thinking about voting for Trump just to watch the place burn regardless of 9/11. Either that or I'll write in Ron Paul. I haven't decided yet.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only way I would vote for Trump is if he wrote me a 6 or 7 figure check from his personal account in exchange for my ever valuable and important vote. Ok, I would settle for 5 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    The only way I would vote for Trump is if he wrote me a 6 or 7 figure check from his personal account in exchange for my ever valuable and important vote. Ok, I would settle for 5 figures.
    Me too, in fact, for 10 million, I would not only vote for him but i'll throw in the names and personal info of all the anti Trump people on this forum. You all deserved to be waterboarded for all the dirt you have thrown that man's way

At this state of the game, any additional investigation into 9/11 would probably be about as relevant as investigating the Gulf of Tonkin incident of the Pearl Harbor bombings. It's not fresh in peoples' minds anymore, it's all about ISIS, who thus far have not been linked to 9/11, because they don't need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    At this state of the game, any additional investigation into 9/11 would probably be about as relevant as investigating the Gulf of Tonkin incident of the Pearl Harbor bombings. It's not fresh in peoples' minds anymore, it's all about ISIS, who thus far have not been linked to 9/11, because they don't need to be.
    The relevance is that most of the actual perpetrators have not gone to jail, or even been identified. For all we know, ISIS is already linked to 9-11, if the same state operators behind the last covert false flag op are behind the current one. All unresolved murders, and mass murders, lose their freshness with time. The point of a new inquiry with subpoena power would be to expose how we were lied and manipulated into wars, so as to prevent future false flags from manipulating us again.

The Paul campaigns of the last three cycles, by themselves, probably deterred those operators from false flagging us into additional conflicts (out of fear it would generate a surge in Ron or Rand's popularity, as the peace candidate). Perhaps Trump and other candidates should at least promise to release, unredacted, not just the 28 pages, but nearly all classified documents and testimony concerning 9-11 (among other ongoing controversies), in which case the resulting transparency would accomplish nearly the same thing.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 02-10-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I would only vote for him if he is running against Hillary. I just don't like her at all. I am hoping Bernie takes her out.

I'm voting for trump because he's slightly better than Hillary and will destroy the republican party.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Actually, I think my vote could be bought for 6 figures. 5, he can still go fornicate with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    As a 9/11 Truther, there is still no way I'd vote for Trump.
    Wanna get together with our 9/11 Truth signs and rally for him anyway?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I'd vote for Trump if he pledged in blood to pardon Snowden. That goes for pretty much everyone else running.
    Trump promised to make Putin turn him over so he can be tortured and killed.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by lakerssuck92 View Post
    If Donald Trump adopted Ron Paul's foreign policy that may be the only thing that might make me consider voting for him.
    Trump said he wants to bring back waterboarding and much worse. Cause people's getting their heads chopped off.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump said he hired investigators who had uncovered "absolutely unbelievable" dirt on Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii. We never saw that and he amazingly gets away with just saying "I don't talk about that anymore" when asked.

I'm not a "truther" but if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't trust a promise from the Donald to investigate something after the whole Obama birth certificate bull$#@!.

No, there's nothing Trump could say that would convince me to vote for him.

Anyway, there's 0% chance that a President Trump would do anything about the 9/11 investigation.

Vote for Trump....does not compute....

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    So last night at his victory speech somebody near the front held up a small sign that said "TRUMP4TRUTH", this got me thinking if he actually won and found out 9/11 was not as he had been told, by classified information, he would probably be pretty angry.

I know this is a subject that usually goes into hot topics, but I remember many 08 Ron Paul people didn't believe the OS of 9/11.

So my question to those of you in that category is would you vote for him if he promised this?
    NO .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The relevance is that most of the actual perpetrators have not gone to jail, or even been identified. For all we know, ISIS is already linked to 9-11, if the same state operators behind the last covert false flag op are behind the current one. All unresolved murders, and mass murders, lose their freshness with time. The point of a new inquiry with subpoena power would be to expose how we were lied and manipulated into wars, so as to prevent future false flags from manipulating us again.

The Paul campaigns of the last three cycles, by themselves, probably deterred those operators from false flagging us into additional conflicts (out of fear it would generate a surge in Ron or Rand's popularity, as the peace candidate). Perhaps Trump and other candidates should at least promise to release, unredacted, not just the 28 pages, but nearly all classified documents and testimony concerning 9-11 (among other ongoing controversies), in which case the resulting transparency would accomplish nearly the same thing.
    You missed the fundamental point of my post, which is who cares what any such investigation would potentially uncover? Seriously, if the last 3 election cycles have taught us ANYTHING it is that the truth is not only the radar of most voters. I'm not fully sold that 9/11 was an inside job (I would say that our government "caused it to happen" irregardless of what the truth is), but even if it was, so what? The media isn't going to cover it, Uncle Sam isn't going to do squat, and Trump is probably looking to score some extra votes should he pursue this route, as his sincerity is definitely a matter of debate.

The "actual perpetrators" as you call them, whoever they are, own the whole system. We didn't have another false flag because there didn't need to be one, people are sufficiently dumbed down to the point where a fictional boogieman on television is sufficient to justify multiple attacks on other nations. Nobody cares except for a smattering of "red pill" types, and they clearly don't decide things.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    The "actual perpetrators" as you call them, whoever they are, own the whole system. We didn't have another false flag because there didn't need to be one, people are sufficiently dumbed down to the point where a fictional boogieman on television is sufficient to justify multiple attacks on other nations. Nobody cares except for a smattering of "red pill" types, and they clearly don't decide things.
    My point was that most people do care about the present, and that the perpetrators do care about having a current figleaf of legitimacy behind conducting new attacks. As the mass public gains more awareness concerning the reality of false flag covert ops (mainly through the new media such as the web), that figleaf is stripped away, and fewer such ops happen, or are believed.

The 2013 Labor Day attempt by the US to start bombing Syria (based on false claims about a chemical attack) was firmly rejected by the public around the world, so serves as one example. Just by being in the GOP race, Ron Paul prevented a false flag from happening to justify attacks on Iran across 2007-8 and 2011-12, during the ideal window in which the war party wanted to launch them.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump promised to make Putin turn him over so he can be tortured and killed.
    Yeah, that was basically my creative way of saying "NO WAY".
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I've been curious about this and think he may be the only candidate in the two parties where there could be a chance for a new investigation to occur. However, I mainly say that because he appeared on the Alex Jones show.

Not sure if I'd still vote for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerssuck92 View Post
    Trump's Foreign policy isn't exactly the same as Ron's but It's closer to Ron's than Hillary's, and the other Republican Candidates who haven't dropped out.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ation-building
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic