Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banning Cash: Serfdom in Our Time

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So when there is a garage sale, or you sell something on Craigslist, how is payment done? When the kid down the street mows the lawn or babysits, how do you pay them? When a group of people chip in and send someone down to the store for beer and avocados, how do you chip in?
    Retina scans for New Credits on their "smart" devices.

Good question.

Like I stated before, I've seen now a number of times where these kids come to work, thousands of miles from home, and have four dollars in their pockets.

After a general rant about "broke ass, no money having, muthafuckers", I try to educate them on how the system is enslaving them and they are voluntarily allowing it because "convenience".

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So when there is a garage sale, or you sell something on Craigslist, how is payment done? When the kid down the street mows the lawn or babysits, how do you pay them? When a group of people chip in and send someone down to the store for beer and avocados, how do you chip in?
    by mobile phone

Account to account. Easy as.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You do not see them.

The fees are assessed on the seller's end.

Who, of course, roll that over into the cost of the product or service you're buying.

That's why, here anyway, there are still gas stations, for instance, that offer 5 to 10 cents of discount for cash purchases.

Of course, the bankster's fees are nominal now, especially if you do a lot of volume (another whack at small business).

But wait until you have no alternative but to use their system.
    Zero alternative is how a Bank can rule with an iron fist over people with the same impunity that a government does.

The best business to be in is the business of government, where by one can exploit the law and require licenses and fees to practice in said field, yet, create loopholes so that you are exempt from those fees. When one is in the business of government, one can easily prohibit competition.

When there finally is zero alternative, as mentioned, and every purchase and minor transaction a person does is subject to approval, those minor transactions that we tend to discredit as unimportant will be the ones that bite us in the ass. If youre on food stamps and borrow 20 bucks from a family member who is on social security, youre both screwed because that 20 bucks will be counted as "income" for the person on food stamps, then counted as "income" again by social security administration should that 20 bucks ever be repaid. The consequences will be small, but incremental and cumulative, which will eventually crush a person under their weight. Rainstorms are just as cumulative, thousands of tiny droplets, that, when overloaded, can drown many people. Chinese would call this death by a thousand paper cuts.

Cash = Privacy
    Credit = Control

Suffer your assigned poverty, mundanes.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    paypal?
    Paypal is the same rate, about 2.5% depending on volume. It might be free for individuals, but not businesses, so that might be where you're confused.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    by mobile phone

Seriously??? Say it with cash...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

by mobile phone

Lolol

by mobile phone

Interesting, everyone would have to have a smart phone and proper bank set-up. Kids have them too? Seems like this ease of transfer would also lend itself to ease of fraud.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Actually what we found is that the banks have to do it for free to be competitive. It is completely free and instant to move money between people and banks.

The banks like it because they don't have to deal with credit card companies, or cash handling. Its way cheaper for a bank to operate digitally than with physical cash.

I only get fees for cash based transactions like cash deposits or withdrawals.

Businesses like it because its immediate and secure. Basically no cash on premises means there is no point in robbing you. Works for Taxi's and other mobile operations too.

It is far more efficient. Digital transactions are simply a lot more competitive. If your store is cash only, nobody will shop there.

Unless of course its drugs, so basically the last refuge of cash is government intervention. End the drug war and cash will disappear.
    Well, what works in the tiny Shire might not work as well in Plutocratic America. True competition is something that is avoided like the plague by our crony-corporatist system. It is almost guaranteed that the transactions will be seen as a new income stream for the government and connected crony bankers. A revenue stream with centrally planned fees, surcharges, taxes, profits and regulated competition (i.e. an oligopoly for the crony bankers).

And Big Sister will watch all... Bloomberg, Hillary and Bernie will make sure that nothing "unhealthy" or "unsafe" is purchased. Even better, purchase trends can be used to predict ungood thought and ungood actions. Off to the Gulag for re-education.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Interesting, everyone would have to have a smart phone and proper bank set-up. Kids have them too? Seems like this ease of transfer would also lend itself to ease of fraud.
    If you don't have a smart phone & bank account you don't deserve to buy stuff
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And if you do, you don't have as much money as you had before you got one, so you can buy less stuff.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I honestly can't believe this topic is even being discussed. In a perfect world this system doens't work. Reminds me of the commerical a few years back where there was cute music and everyone was buying their coffee, newspaper, ect. and swiping their debit card. Then some fool comes up and wants to pay in cash. The efficient checkout grinds to a halt and all patrons look at the person paying with cash with laugh-ability.

But lets not speculate, lets look at a real life scenario (no EOTWAWKI $#@!)... Hurricane Katrina, seems during the mass confussion and exodus out of the city credit machines failed on gas pumps, atm's, grocery stores, just about everywhere, even if there was electricity. Everything was cash if you had it. Your debit/CC were not of much use I guess. But I guess that stuff never happens. Snowstorm, tornado's, earthquakes, you know, fantasy things like that.

Side note.... I remember reading an article about Katrina and one piece of advise. Now am guessing most of us have a few hundred bucks or so laying around for such emergencies. The article went on to say your emergency money was useless in hundred dollar bills. It went on to suggest have it in one's and five's. Kinda funny trying to buy a bottle of water, coke, candy bar, for a few bucks and only having a hundred or twenty. Sorry dude, no change... Point being keep some small bills around with your larger ones.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

My goal is to get to where I do not need to buy stuff . I did though , spend 1.06 today for an American made leather belt .

by mobile phone

My yard sale is cash or silver dimes , same as the wood , eggs and nightcrawlers I sell.

Austrians should have the constitutional right to use cash to protect their privacy, Deputy Economy Minister Harald Mahrer said, as the European Union considers curbing the use of banknotes and coins.
    “We don’t want someone to be able to track digitally what we buy, eat and drink, what books we read and what movies we watch,” Mahrer said on Austrian public radio station Oe1. “We will fight everywhere against rules” including caps on cash purchases, he said.
    EU finance ministers vowed at a meeting in Brussels on Friday to crack down on “illicit cash movements.” They urged the European Commission, the EU’s executive arm, to “explore the need for appropriate restrictions on cash payments exceeding certain thresholds and to engage with the European Central Bank to consider appropriate measures regarding high denomination notes, in particular the 500-euro note.”
    Ministers told the commission to report on its findings by May 1.
    Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I have worked both ends. No fees.

Its cheaper for the bank not to handle cash.

Even the smallest businesses do everything digitally. Its a significant cost in time and labour for a small business to have to move a lot of cash around, and a risk to the entire operation.

Its usually 2% extra for a credit card, but who the $#@! uses those? Just use digital currency. Bank to bank, no credit card companies in between.

No cash = no theft and no loss.

A person can be identified from any 8 receipts already. There's a $#@! tonne of ways to track you. Not having a normal digital life is more of a red flag than having one.
    That's very shortsighted of you. You're basically saying that it's fine with you if government knows every move you make and every single thing you purchase.

None for me, please.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

by mobile phone

So, you couldn't buy a used tire or exercise machine at yard sale without both people having $500 sail fawns, $100 plus a month "service", compatible software and card readers?

Yeah, sounds all kinds of simple and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I honestly can't believe this topic is even being discussed. In a perfect world this system doens't work. Reminds me of the commerical a few years back where there was cute music and everyone was buying their coffee, newspaper, ect. and swiping their debit card. Then some fool comes up and wants to pay in cash. The efficient checkout grinds to a halt and all patrons look at the person paying with cash with laugh-ability.

But lets not speculate, lets look at a real life scenario (no EOTWAWKI $#@!)... Hurricane Katrina, seems during the mass confussion and exodus out of the city credit machines failed on gas pumps, atm's, grocery stores, just about everywhere, even if there was electricity. Everything was cash if you had it. Your debit/CC were not of much use I guess. But I guess that stuff never happens. Snowstorm, tornado's, earthquakes, you know, fantasy things like that.

Side note.... I remember reading an article about Katrina and one piece of advise. Now am guessing most of us have a few hundred bucks or so laying around for such emergencies. The article went on to say your emergency money was useless in hundred dollar bills. It went on to suggest have it in one's and five's. Kinda funny trying to buy a bottle of water, coke, candy bar, for a few bucks and only having a hundred or twenty. Sorry dude, no change... Point being keep some small bills around with your larger ones.
    good point. We also have silver in coins for that reason.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Was there and experienced that first hand.

The fact that I do not head out for hitch at sea without at least $500 domestic or $1000 if sailing internationally in my pocket is what allowed me to get out of there and get home.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite Global Economy Plummeting into Despair, Mega Banks Boast All-Time Record Profits

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ban...dhKZ24kP38V.99

And where do you suppose those billions of dollars of profits came from?

Card and transaction fees, mostly.

So, you couldn't buy a used tire or exercise machine at yard sale without both people having $500 sail fawns, $100 plus a month "service", compatible software and card readers?

Used goods and yard sales deprive the state of valuable tax revenue. You should be ashamed of yourself for worrying about such a scenario. All of these things will be banned. You will buy new tires and new exercise equipment with your iPhone and you will thank the government that made it possible.
    Last edited by The Gold Standard; 02-12-2016 at 12:57 PM.

And where do you suppose those billions of dollars of profits came from?

Card and transaction fees, mostly.
    I'm guessing a good bit of it is their cut of the $223 billion of interest the U.S. government paid on their debt.

"Your balance is zero."

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You hand over records of every transaction you make, knock yourself out. I deal almost exclusively in cash. I am giving Ronan a rare + rep, I $#@!ing hate the government tracking every stinking thing I do. It's why I'll never start another business.
    I have a smartphone. My credit card gives me money to use it. Ehh. March like a good nazi, easier, and you get the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That's very shortsighted of you. You're basically saying that it's fine with you if government knows every move you make and every single thing you purchase.

None for me, please.
    LOL. The bank and the government are separate entities. If they share information everyone else shares information. People here want 'private roads' but imagine the road companies won't share your usage with the government.

Cash isn't a magic privacy blanket. Its actually worse because it gives you a false sense of security when really your whole life is tracked anyway.

Its actually what the ass holes paying in cash are like. They never have exact change and the world grinds to a halt.

They are like people who don't begin thinking about what they want to order until they get to the register.

What is the card reader for? Or the software? but a $50 cell on $10 a month is plenty for most people I know. The ridiculousness of the American system is a strawman of an argument.
    Last edited by idiom; 02-14-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

LOL. The bank and the government are separate entities. If they share information everyone else shares information. People here want 'private roads' but imagine the road companies won't share your usage with the government.

Cash isn't a magic privacy blanket. Its actually worse because it gives you a false sense of security when really your whole life is tracked anyway.

Its actually what the ass holes paying in cash are like. They never have exact change and the world grinds to a halt.

They are like people who don't begin thinking about what they want to order until they get to the register.

What is the card reader for? Or the software? but a $50 cell on $10 a month is plenty for most people I know. The ridiculousness of the American system is a strawman of an argument.
    Yeah I get it, we're Idiot AmeriKans and you're an enlightened Kiwi.

Nothing I say will convince you of the downsides of doing away with cash, so, enjoy your brave new world.

This^^ The vast majority of my stash is in 20s and smaller. Lots of places won't accept bills bigger than 20s as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah I get it, we're Idiot AmeriKans and you're an enlightened Kiwi.

Nothing I say will convince you of the downsides of doing away with cash, so, enjoy your brave new world.
    Apparently giving up cash leads to government domination, yet I'm not the one getting my cities locked down by jack booted thugs.

Does having cash stop cops from shooting you like a dog in the street? Or your dog?

Ergo the premise of this thread is horse$#@!.

Its a huge red herring that allows activists to run in circles and waste energy instead of dealing with the actual threats to liberty in a concerted manner.

They had cash in concentration camps and in the gulags. Its a false $#@!ing saviour.

The idea that cash keeps you safe and that as long as you have it you are free is the control.
    Last edited by idiom; 02-15-2016 at 01:30 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

There are some major problems with a Cashless Society.

PayPal already refuses to do any sort of transaction when a sale of a firearm is made. This is Corporate Subversion of the law. The ability to monitor every transaction enables banks to dictate the behaviors of people without actually changing the law on the books. Slippery slope. Without cash, do you think you can buy pot and not draw attention to yourself? But take it a step further, if its not just the Bank that gets to dictate your behaviors, but every busy-body out there. Are you fat? Yeah, $#@! you you fat $#@!, you are no longer allowed to purchase Bacon, or ANYTHING that said busy-bodies deem is "bad for you".

What happens when the POWER GOES OUT?

Natural disasters can cause major widespread damage and have a habit of knocking out power for extended periods of time. Earthquakes, fires, floods, blizzards, you name it. In the year 1861 we had a solar storm so massive that it crippled the electronics we barely had at the time. It was called The Carrington Event. I might be off on the year. Mostly it was telegraphs that were affected, but as a planet, were were not so dependant on electronics at the time. If we got hit by something similar to the Carrington Event today, it would be literally years before we could replace the damaged infrastructure and would most likely set us back to the stone age, for roughly a decade.

I'll agree that cash itself as we have it today is not so great. We have Fiat Currency, and it doesnt really matter if it is on paper or digital, any fiat currency will lose its value over time. I'll also acknowledge that both sides have benefits and risks. Walking around with a hundred grand in cash is not what an average person would consider to be smart. At the same time, putting your currency into a bank is just as much of a risk when, for some reason, the bank does not allow you to conduct transactions. Asset forfeiture. This has already happened in Greece, and very recently. Depositors were not allowed to touch or spend their own money. However, when you buy a house or a car, its usually safer to not have that quantity of currency in paper money. If thieves knew that more people walked around with large quantities of currency on them, it is an incentive for those thieves to violently take your money. Thats an argument the establishment will use against currency. Putting all your money in a bank and having to pay a Transaction Fee AND be charged for the bank holding your money causes that money to evaporate into confiscation by the bank. Both sides have ups and downs.

The real risk here is the Elimination of Choice.

When you have small quantities of currency in your pocket, you can buy what you want, where you want, and when you want. It isnt subject to anyone elses interference. The only two parties involved are the Buyer and the Seller. If cash is eliminated, that transaction will be between the Buyer, the Seller, and the Bank. Just like govt interference has ruined marriage, getting the third party out of the deal seems to be the best solution. In todays marriage, it is a binding contract, not between a man and a woman, but between a man, a woman, and the state. That is what the Rulers of society want. They want EVERY transaction to be subject to their approval.

When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom.

There may very well soon come a time that a very large portion of your daily activities are deemed illegal. The "victimless crime", such as modifying your car, having an "unauthorized mechanic" doing work on it, not purchasing DRM Coffee Pods for your Keurig Coffee Pot (that already exists), not purchasing HP Brand Printer Ink Replacement Cartridges when your printer runs out of ink, the list goes on and on, and the companies will claim to be the victims. You need to give them your money, which will be held by the bank. And its not just what you DO spend money on, but what you DONT as well. Didnt pay your mandatory health insurance premium? Subject to fine or imprisonment because youre now a criminal. Late on a bill? Debtors Prison.

People like myself just arent making it in day to day life. Im laid off, again, through no fault of my own, and finding a job is just as hard as it has been for the last several years. This means that I simply do not have the income to be able to afford all the bills. Blame the victim. Just get a job. The jobs that are available dont last very long and even if they did, dont pay well enough that people can afford basic necessities. To blame the victim, it should be my fault, or anyone of the 102.4 million working age people of the 330 million people in the US that dont have good paying jobs. Its their fault. They didnt get an education, despite jobs for the studied fields simply not existing. Hope like hell you dont have a Felony on your record cuz you will NEVER get legitimate work, at least in the US. If people did have decent paying jobs, maybe the catastrophic sequence of events that are unfolding wouldnt be quite as bad. As it stands, poverty is manufactured as an excuse to separate the poor from what little they have left. This causes people in poverty to suffer an even bleaker future because even more of what they have left will be confiscated by excuses of risk or by putting the needs of the businesses, banks and communities ahead of their basic need to eat.

It has become a Crime to be Poor. It will be an even more severe crime to be Poor and not submitting to Total Digital Currency Surveillance. End result as I see it: Societal Collapse and widespread death thru starvation.

$#@! a bunch of Digital Money.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Apparently giving up cash leads to government domination, yet I'm not the one getting my cities locked down by jack booted thugs.

Does having cash stop cops from shooting you like a dog in the street? Or your dog?

Ergo the premise of this thread is horse$#@!.

Its a huge red herring that allows activists to run in circles and waste energy instead of dealing with the actual threats to liberty in a concerted manner.

They had cash in concentration camps and in the gulags. Its a false $#@!ing saviour.

The idea that cash keeps you safe and that as long as you have it you are free is the control.
    No, it is one of many issues that are indicators of lost freedom.

Having the choice to conduct transactions in cash, free from electronic tracking and government surveillance, will not a free country make, in and of itself.

But it helps.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-15-2016 at 11:26 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DamianTV again.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    There are some major problems with a Cashless Society.

PayPal already refuses to do any sort of transaction when a sale of a firearm is made. This is Corporate Subversion of the law. The ability to monitor every transaction enables banks to dictate the behaviors of people without actually changing the law on the books. Slippery slope. Without cash, do you think you can buy pot and not draw attention to yourself? But take it a step further, if its not just the Bank that gets to dictate your behaviors, but every busy-body out there. Are you fat? Yeah, $#@! you you fat $#@!, you are no longer allowed to purchase Bacon, or ANYTHING that said busy-bodies deem is "bad for you".

What happens when the POWER GOES OUT?

Natural disasters can cause major widespread damage and have a habit of knocking out power for extended periods of time. Earthquakes, fires, floods, blizzards, you name it. In the year 1861 we had a solar storm so massive that it crippled the electronics we barely had at the time. It was called The Carrington Event. I might be off on the year. Mostly it was telegraphs that were affected, but as a planet, were were not so dependant on electronics at the time. If we got hit by something similar to the Carrington Event today, it would be literally years before we could replace the damaged infrastructure and would most likely set us back to the stone age, for roughly a decade.

I'll agree that cash itself as we have it today is not so great. We have Fiat Currency, and it doesnt really matter if it is on paper or digital, any fiat currency will lose its value over time. I'll also acknowledge that both sides have benefits and risks. Walking around with a hundred grand in cash is not what an average person would consider to be smart. At the same time, putting your currency into a bank is just as much of a risk when, for some reason, the bank does not allow you to conduct transactions. Asset forfeiture. This has already happened in Greece, and very recently. Depositors were not allowed to touch or spend their own money. However, when you buy a house or a car, its usually safer to not have that quantity of currency in paper money. If thieves knew that more people walked around with large quantities of currency on them, it is an incentive for those thieves to violently take your money. Thats an argument the establishment will use against currency. Putting all your money in a bank and having to pay a Transaction Fee AND be charged for the bank holding your money causes that money to evaporate into confiscation by the bank. Both sides have ups and downs.

The real risk here is the Elimination of Choice.

When you have small quantities of currency in your pocket, you can buy what you want, where you want, and when you want. It isnt subject to anyone elses interference. The only two parties involved are the Buyer and the Seller. If cash is eliminated, that transaction will be between the Buyer, the Seller, and the Bank. Just like govt interference has ruined marriage, getting the third party out of the deal seems to be the best solution. In todays marriage, it is a binding contract, not between a man and a woman, but between a man, a woman, and the state. That is what the Rulers of society want. They want EVERY transaction to be subject to their approval.

When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom.

There may very well soon come a time that a very large portion of your daily activities are deemed illegal. The "victimless crime", such as modifying your car, having an "unauthorized mechanic" doing work on it, not purchasing DRM Coffee Pods for your Keurig Coffee Pot (that already exists), not purchasing HP Brand Printer Ink Replacement Cartridges when your printer runs out of ink, the list goes on and on, and the companies will claim to be the victims. You need to give them your money, which will be held by the bank. And its not just what you DO spend money on, but what you DONT as well. Didnt pay your mandatory health insurance premium? Subject to fine or imprisonment because youre now a criminal. Late on a bill? Debtors Prison.

People like myself just arent making it in day to day life. Im laid off, again, through no fault of my own, and finding a job is just as hard as it has been for the last several years. This means that I simply do not have the income to be able to afford all the bills. Blame the victim. Just get a job. The jobs that are available dont last very long and even if they did, dont pay well enough that people can afford basic necessities. To blame the victim, it should be my fault, or anyone of the 102.4 million working age people of the 330 million people in the US that dont have good paying jobs. Its their fault. They didnt get an education, despite jobs for the studied fields simply not existing. Hope like hell you dont have a Felony on your record cuz you will NEVER get legitimate work, at least in the US. If people did have decent paying jobs, maybe the catastrophic sequence of events that are unfolding wouldnt be quite as bad. As it stands, poverty is manufactured as an excuse to separate the poor from what little they have left. This causes people in poverty to suffer an even bleaker future because even more of what they have left will be confiscated by excuses of risk or by putting the needs of the businesses, banks and communities ahead of their basic need to eat.

It has become a Crime to be Poor. It will be an even more severe crime to be Poor and not submitting to Total Digital Currency Surveillance. End result as I see it: Societal Collapse and widespread death thru starvation.

$#@! a bunch of Digital Money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast