Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just voted for Rand in NH

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by derek4ever View Post
    I heard Rand got almost 3% in the early voting precincts, tied with Carson and Carly. Hope he gets a big number of votes now!
    I haven't seen the media report any votes for Rand yet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'm sure they want everybody to think Rand dropped out.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Guess I've seen it now.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If Cruz gets beat by Bush by less than that margin, someone will probably pick it up within a couple days.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think Fiorina will be done this week, and Christie too, if he gets beat by Rubio.

A lot of write ins...Ron?

I think Fiorina will be done this week, and Christie too, if he gets beat by Rubio.
    Agree that Christie will probably drop after tonight. He alluded that a 6th place finish that was close, like within 0.5%, of 5th place, would be enough for him to stay in. But although he’s made a fairly impressive gain in the last week, and particularly scored a heavy blow against Rubio, it is “close but no cigar”. The financial reality is that he is out of money, and the political reality is that the upcoming states in the near term are not favorable to him. Also, by the announced criteria, he will be excluded from the next debate on 2/13.

Rationally, Fiorina should be gone, too. She is going to be excluded from the next debate and just isn’t generating traction. BUT—she is not out of money yet, so she may grimly hang on until she’s out of cash.

Carson will make the 2/13 debate based on national and SC state polling. Tonight’s results look especially dismal, though. He also should rationally be dropping based on his results and the clear downward trend, but he isn’t out of money yet. I almost feel sorry for him, because I think he has been played from the very beginning by his handlers who have been using him as a profit center. I think that Carson will hang on beyond all reason until every last dollar has been squeezed out of him leaving only an empty, dry husk.

Returning to the topic of Christie, I don’t like his positions, but he deserves a public service award for pricking the Rubio balloon. At one point I thought that Rubio despite his horrible positions was at least an adroit speaker able to nimbly pivot on a question. But now it is apparent that he really is an empty suit who has been well-trained by his handlers with a repertoire of canned responses.

Temporarily, tonight’s NH results actually make the race even more muddled.

Chances for an open convention have increased.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

LOL @ my governor....the only one on that list with ZERO votes!!
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 02-09-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    LOL @ my governor....the only one on that list with ZERO votes!!
    He has 9 on that pic^^
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

With about 88% in, Rand has over 1700 votes.

New Hampshire - 266 of 300 Precincts Reporting - 89%

Name Party Votes Vote %
    Trump, Donald GOP 92,417 35%
    Kasich, John GOP 41,813 16%
    Cruz, Ted GOP 30,416 12%
    Bush, Jeb GOP 29,186 11%
    Rubio, Marco GOP 27,774 11%
    Christie, Chris GOP 19,811 8%
    Fiorina, Carly GOP 10,969 4%
    Carson, Ben GOP 5,968 2%
    Paul, Rand GOP 1,711 1%

President - Dem Primary
    February 10, 2016 - 06:00AM ET
    New Hampshire - 267 of 300 Precincts Reporting - 89%

Name Party Votes Vote %
    Sanders, Bernie Dem 138,716 60%
    Clinton, Hillary Dem 88,827 38%
    Total Write-ins Dem 1,896 1%
    O'Malley, Martin Dem 576 0%
    Supreme, Vermin Dem 243 0%

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I would vote for Dr.3D if he was on the ballot.
    Thanks, but I'm not qualified for that job, so you wouldn't ever find me on the ballot. IMO, Rand is the best qualified name on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Semantics. We both know the gist of his argument.
    If you seriously think that "perfect" and "best" convey the same meaning, even in gist, then you should seriously take a look at studying semantics.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123