Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just voted for Rand in NH

Thumbs up I just voted for Rand in NH

I suggest everyone else in NH who may be considering not voting or supporting someone else in the primary - get out and go vote for Rand! Rand carried the ball as far as he reasonably could, put himself and his family through hell, all while supporting liberty in the senate full time. Rand is on the ballot in all 50 states, he simply stopped campaigning. It doesn't mean anyone should sit it out or actively support anyone else right now, primaries are about the direction we want to move the party.

What better message could we send the GOP than a strong showing for Rand despite him not actively campaigning anymore. He is on the ballot, lets stand with him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you!!! I'll be doing the same in NC in March.

Let the +rep FLOW through you.......
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeforpaul View Post
    . . . He is on the ballot, lets stand with him.
    this is awesome

Registered voters wait to cast their ballots vote in the small village of Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, USA,
    early 09 February 2016, moments after midnight during the first election day ballots in the presidential primary.

looks like they messed up the alphabetical order for Carly though

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    this is awesome

Registered voters wait to cast their ballots vote in the small village of Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, USA,
    early 09 February 2016, moments after midnight during the first election day ballots in the presidential primary.

looks like they messed up the alphabetical order for Carly though
    Where's Rand on that ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    He's on the bottom. They shaped his name like a square.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

It is the media reporting "board" (?) at this New Hampshire outpost of liberty - Our NH voters can confirm

Interesting that they count their votes and report them to media already too.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He's on the bottom. They shaped his name like a square.
    Must be Fox News created that ballot.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, but it's sad to be voting for someone who is not running to win.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    But it's best to vote ones conscience.

It may be sad, but that doesn't make it WRONG.

You get to vote for whomever you want, no doubt, no question.

A vote is truly wasted when it's for a perceived winner. One should vote for who they want to win, not for who others think will win.

It would be sad to not vote for Rand if he's on the ballot... Just because he "suspended" his campaign it doesn't mean we need to compromise and vote for the lesser of two evils.

If casting a vote for Rand is sad for you, you should check out the personal health and well being section of this forum for help and advice.

Jan2017

but much sadder for who Rand beats - imagine Carly losing to the guy not running,

A vote is truly wasted when it's for a perceived winner. . . .
    That is a good way to put it - let Reince and the RNC know what you think of the available choices.

Voting for a candidate you don't think is best for this country, is the same as letting others tell you how to vote.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

. . .

Interesting that they count their votes and report them to media already too.
    In Dixville Notch "The polls will close almost immediately after the nine registered voters in town have voted."

Sanders got 4, Trump had 2, and Kasich got 3 votes there.

Well, by all means be sure to always throw your vote to the "winner"....principles be damned.

!!!! Wait a minute!! Guys!! Please help me here. Answer this please: Rand Paul will STILL be on the ballot in ALL 50 states? Because I'd like to vote for him here in NYC, NYS.

But it's best to vote ones conscience.
    Yes, and it's best to let the candidates trying to hijack the liberty vote know that it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeforpaul View Post
    I suggest everyone else in NH who may be considering not voting or supporting someone else in the primary - get out and go vote for Rand! Rand carried the ball as far as he reasonably could, put himself and his family through hell, all while supporting liberty in the senate full time. Rand is on the ballot in all 50 states, he simply stopped campaigning. It doesn't mean anyone should sit it out or actively support anyone else right now, primaries are about the direction we want to move the party.

What better message could we send the GOP than a strong showing for Rand despite him not actively campaigning anymore. He is on the ballot, lets stand with him.
    My only regret is I have but 1 +rep to give to Mikeforpaul!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Chester Copperpot

A vote is truly wasted when it's for a perceived winner. One should vote for who they want to win, not for who others think will win.
    very profound

No different than when I wrote in Ron Paul's name last 2 election cycles.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

but much sadder for who Rand beats - imagine Carly losing to the guy not running
    That would be epic!

That is a good way to put it - let Reince and the RNC know what you think of the available choices.
    Zactly. That's what I plan to do.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voting for a candidate you don't think is best for this country, is the same as letting others tell you how to vote.
    Sophistry. There is never a perfect candidate, so going by your logic no one should ever vote. The election process is not about choosing the perfect candidate, it is about choosing the best available option. Rand dropped out, so he is no longer an option. If there is truly no one running whom you think would be better than the other candidates then, by all means, waste your vote in protest. I will be voting for Trump because at least he will close the borders and fight the globalist agenda, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Sophistry. There is never a perfect candidate, so going by your logic no one should ever vote. The election process is not about choosing the perfect candidate, it is about choosing the best available option. Rand dropped out, so he is no longer an option. If there is truly no one running whom you think would be better than the other candidates then, by all means, waste your vote in protest. I will be voting for Trump because at least he will close the borders and fight the globalist agenda, hopefully.
    Trump can't win a general election because he will take half the GOP electorate at best, so a vote for Trump is merely a wasted protest vote.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump can't win a general election because he will take half the GOP electorate at best, so a vote for Trump is merely a wasted protest vote.
    You can see the future? They said Trump couldn't win New Hampshire, and look what's about to happen. They said Ronald Reagan couldn't win the general election. They said Bernie Sanders would never be a serious contender. They said Ron Paul would never break 10%. Don't believe what the pundits tell you. General election polls are notoriously unreliable during primary season; the polls always even out after the nominee is chosen. No matter who is the nominee the general election will pretty much be a coin toss.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I never said to vote for the perfect candidate. I said you should vote for the one you think would be best. It sounds like you are saying you think Rand wouldn't be better than Trump.

Bingo!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I never said to vote for the perfect candidate. I said you should vote for the one you think would be best. It sounds like you are saying you think Rand wouldn't be better than Trump.
    If Rand was running, but he's not. You might as well vote for yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast