Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Racism Pyramid

All I see in my head anymore when someone yells racist is a crying baby. I do not care. Also don't care about the poor oppressed females in the US. Also don't care about people on welfare, also don't care about drunks and drug addicts, also don't care about the soldiers or any public "servant".

I'm done, to much whining and stealing for the benefit of least contributing members of society.

My rap anthem.
    So $#@! the Police, and the welfare ho, $#@! the minority whining can't get a job, $#@! the woman beat by her derelict boyfriend, $#@! the beggar scraping a dollar for another bottle of gin, $#@! the soldier, that thinks I should respect him for fighting only God knows what for. Don't care, jump off a cliff, leave me alone.

Didn't say it was a good rap, but the lyrics are spot on.

Thanks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    I'll spare you the examples and just say we agree it is the action that is the wrong. There is no need to classify why a person did some wrong. But the OP is specifically talking about racism, hence the qualifier:

If the racist violated another's liberty for the reason of greed rather than racism, would it be an example of 'socially unacceptable' racism?
    AHA... Illuminatus! Now I see what was meant - now I ask: what's the difference? Does it matter that I put out your eye by accident or as I scream "no eyes for Negroes!"? You're still out an eye. This is not the best example, I admit, but it's late and I'm dead tired.

I am singing to the choir here on RPF. I'm just trying to work on my own delivery and help other with theirs as to how we approach such a touchy and important subject.
    I've never fretted nor attempted to tiptoe around these sorts of issues. Perhaps I just have a different perspective than most.

Especially in this social environment. I don't think it takes a crystal ball to see where things are headed if the left continues their persecution of the racists, conscientious objectors, etc. That being a ruthless nationalistic government.
    I do not disagree with the normative value here, but practically speaking, the persecution will never stop. Liberals may be many things, but "rational" is not one of them.
    They are the penultimate tyrants and will hammer at their perceived enemies until someone is destroyed.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ...so can't we just all STFU and enjoy the differences?
    I would say this is pretty much out of the question.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    My rap anthem.
    So $#@! the Police, and the welfare ho, $#@! the minority whining can't get a job, $#@! the woman beat by her derelict boyfriend, $#@! the beggar scraping a dollar for another bottle of gin, $#@! the soldier, that thinks I should respect him for fighting only God knows what for. Don't care, jump off a cliff, leave me alone.
    Yo your lyrics are tight, you need to feature on my next mixtape "Baby Bottles and Gin Bottles: Part III The Ultralaxative".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    AHA... Illuminatus! Now I see what was meant - now I ask: what's the difference? Does it matter that I put out your eye by accident or as I scream "no eyes for Negroes!"? You're still out an eye. This is not the best example, I admit, but it's late and I'm dead tired.

I've never fretted nor attempted to tiptoe around these sorts of issues. Perhaps I just have a different perspective than most.

I do not disagree with the normative value here, but practically speaking, the persecution will never stop. Liberals may be many things, but "rational" is not one of them.
    They are the penultimate tyrants and will hammer at their perceived enemies until someone is destroyed.
    Its not a perfect analogy- it was my view in the past that advocating for repealing anti-discrimination laws as a way to convert people to liberty was as useful as trying to convert people by telling them 9/11 was an inside job. Regardless of the truth of the matter, it would only serve to push people away.

But I am more sympathetic to the racists, bigots, and conscientious objectors. And being more sympathetic towards them has humanized them to me. And seeing this transition within myself makes me think this transition is possible for anyone. But where I continue to fool myself where you do not, I think (have thought?) that leftist constituents, the voters not the politicians, were generally non-authoratarians with a $#@!ed up view on how problems ought to be solved, that being government. And their $#@!ed up view on how problems ought to be solved was because it had been so ingrained into them to the point where it was the only reality they had. But I'm coming around to seeing how foolish a notion this is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123