Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Amash praises Ted Cruz, will talk to him RE: endorsement

Justin Amash praises Ted Cruz, will talk to him RE: endorsement

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

i figured cruz would be worse than trump... i dont see cruz being any good being owned by the banksters

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Cool, so Amash will support the Snake Cruz now too
    It's not a surprise, given they are strong personal friends, have worked together in the past, and Cruz endorsed and made robocalls for Amash when he was facing a primary challenger last cycle.

I wonder if Amash would also get a -rep from a moderator if he posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
    What do you expect? Ted pretty much stole all of Rands positions and tried to take credit for Rands audit the Fed bill, and then didn't even bother to show up to vote for it. Not to mention his Goldman Sachs wife.

Cruz is not exactly received warmly here.

Chester Copperpot

i noticed you had a red rep before i repped you on nutrition thread.. what happened?

Chester Copperpot

What do you expect? Ted pretty much stole all of Rands positions and tried to take credit for Rands audit the Fed bill, and then didn't even bother to show up to vote for it. Not to mention his Goldman Sachs wife.

Cruz is not exactly received warmly here.
    it would be very hard for me to vote for cruz.. even if rand were his VP.. I would do it but I wouldnt like it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash would probably get called a neocon traitor if he posted on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Amash would probably get called a neocon traitor if he posted on this forum.
    That's bull$#@! and you know it.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Erazer View Post
    It's not a surprise, given they are strong personal friends, have worked together in the past, and Cruz endorsed and made robocalls for Amash when he was facing a primary challenger last cycle.
    Im going to go have a chat with Justin and see if thats true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    That's bull$#@! and you know it.
    He would be called names and would be treated poorly if he came here and posted comments defending Cruz, or said that he's at least better than the others.

He would be called names and would be treated poorly if he came here and posted comments defending Cruz, or said that he's at least better than the others.
    Not from me. I am more concerned with Cruz trolls who have a sole purpose of trying convince this forum that Cruz is as good or even similar to Rand (Erazer and LukeR)
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I hope he does endorse if Cruz is who he supports. It's unrealistic to expect any of the former Rand endorsers to sit on the sidelines if they feel good about Cruz, Trump, Kasich, or whoever. It's good for Amash to have influence and build up his own profile.

I just wish Rand had stayed in long enough to bump Bush off. Bush has the most power, influence, and money, and the most dangerous of all the candidates at the moment. In fact, just a few minutes ago, the headline on drudge was that polls showed Bush moved into second place. That gave me a severe case of indigestion.

Rand just recently got out of the race. Emotions are still pretty raw. Don't you think it's a bit too soon to so eagerly be promoting another candidate on this site?

Just sayin'...
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    I hope he does endorse if Cruz is who he supports. It's unrealistic to expect any of the former Rand endorsers to sit on the sidelines if they feel good about Cruz, Trump, Kasich, or whoever. It's good for Amash to have influence and build up his own profile.
    Endorsing a naturalized citizen for president won't win him any points with me...

Rogers v Bellei (1971)

Cool, so Amash will support the Snake Cruz now too
    I've pretty much given up. Isn't there a thread here on RPF about how Cruz will destroy the Liberty movement that Ron Paul built? Well, it's happening... And it's happening fast.

I have to say if this happens I'm going to be disapointed. Amash is one of the few candidates I have donated to.

Cruz certainly stood by Justin when Justin needed his help.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi..._ted_cruz.html

Chester Copperpot

Cruz certainly stood by Justin when Justin needed his help.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi..._ted_cruz.html
    well that doesnt mean anything especially with Cruz... Ron Paul endorsed Cruz and helped him win his senate seat... you didnt see Cruz do any favors back for the Pauls..

so karma will hand Cruz defeat now... its already done...

For all his God professing in Iowa youd think hed be a God-fearing man. nope.. total phony

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    well that doesnt mean anything especially with Cruz... Ron Paul endorsed Cruz and helped him win his senate seat... you didnt see Cruz do any favors back for the Pauls..

so karma will hand Cruz defeat now... its already done...

For all his God professing in Iowa youd think hed be a God-fearing man. nope.. total phony
    Why did Cruz endorse Amash if Cruz is just a big government neocon? Would Marco Rubio have ever endorsed Amash for Congress?

Chester Copperpot

Why did Cruz endorse Amash if Cruz is just a big government neocon? Would Marco Rubio have ever endorsed Amash for Congress?
    Cruz will do anything that serves himself... Its not a secret that people do whats best for them... Cruz just takes it to another level of wanton garishness

Cruz will do anything that serves himself... Its not a secret that people do whats best for them... Cruz just takes it to another level of wanton garishness
    I guess Cruz must be a brilliant guy if he had this entire grand scheme planned out years ahead of time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I guess Cruz must be a brilliant guy if he had this entire grand scheme planned out years ahead of time.
    Well brilliant except he didnt realize one thing.. as hes not a natural born citizen he cant be president... i wonder if he will get sued for fraud from donors?

Well brilliant except he didnt realize one thing.. as hes not a natural born citizen he cant be president... i wonder if he will get sued for fraud from donors?
    I'm betting he at least gets cleared by the supreme rubberstamp guild, so they can get foreign born president added to the list.

No, he would probably get cussed at and banned by an emotionally unstable kid moderator for no real reason.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Twitter tweats, is not how you talk about Foreign Policy.

'Bout time this jackass got banned.

Man are we gonna take it in the neck this time, I suspect.

Stock up on everything, hide your important stuff, batten down the hatches, and prepare to be faced with the decision of your lives.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic