Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NH polls open 7AM - What will Rand get ?

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Just noticed in the meme CPUd posted:

Cruz has giant ears that rival Rubio's Donkey ears. And then I think of LBJ, and Obama.

Is there some evil gene that politicians have that also carries the trait for big ears? Or is it a sign that they're really lizard people?
    Actually, large ears (especially when they have long lobes) are indicative of a strong physical constitution. They are much more common on people born before WWII (before our food went to $#@!) and those raised on good quality food in countries where the diet is better. Look at pictures and statues of the Buddha, for example. Many very elderly people have such earlobes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    NO ONE BUT PAUL MOTHERFUCKER
    If only I could like a post, I Will write in Paul in MI. Cruz can suck it, the whole dam field and the RNC can go to hell.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Praying that there's some brave soul in Dixville Notch or another of the towns that vote at the stroke of midnight
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Praying that there's some brave soul in Dixville Notch or another of the towns that vote at the stroke of midnight
    Kasich just won that one.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Rand Paul picked up a vote in one of the three midnight voting precincts. His name was last on the whiteboard and probably added after the voting slips were read.

Quote Originally Posted by James Otis, Jr. View Post
    Rand Paul picked up a vote in one of the three midnight voting precincts. His name was last on the whiteboard and probably added after the voting slips were read.

Wow, there's like 1000 people running for president in NH:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Actually, large ears (especially when they have long lobes) are indicative of a strong physical constitution. They are much more common on people born before WWII (before our food went to $#@!) and those raised on good quality food in countries where the diet is better. Look at pictures and statues of the Buddha, for example. Many very elderly people have such earlobes.
    Your ears actually get bigger as you grow older. Actually, they sort of sag, but they appear to get bigger with age.
    "I am a bird"

Jan2017

So they did start at midnight, as I had always heard about New Hampshire.

USA Today front page has Hillary and Bernie pics above a Republican Ted Cruz
    for the New Hampshire primary front page article.

Online edition already has started with the first tally . . .
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...hire/80012880/
    Voting started in the wee hours of Tuesday in New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation primary.
    In Dixville Notch, residents did their traditional first voting just after midnight, bringing smiles to the faces of Bernie Sanders and John Kasich.
    Sanders swept Hillary Clinton in Dixville Notch, 4-0, while Kasich topped Donald Trump, 3 votes to 2.
    In Hart’s Location, population 43, Kasich bested Trump again, 5 votes to 4, with Chris Christie gathering 2 votes. Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Marco Rubio got one vote each. Sanders edged Clinton, 12 votes to 7. Mark Stewart Greenstein, who calls himself a “liberty-leaning Democrat,” got 2 votes, the Union Leader reported.
    But the real deal starts as polls across the state open later Tuesday morning . . .

Lol when the voting started and I turned on CNN coverage last night, I thought the small numbers were saying how many towns each candidate won or something. But those were the actual number of votes. At 4pm EST CNN is starting the real coverage.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
    Let's just hope he doesn't steal too many Cruz votes, that would let Rubio and Trump win.

I hope Carson drops out before voting opens, his crowd seems like they'd vote for Cruz.
    Ted Cruz is a statist. I would encourage everyone on this forum to ignore these Cruz plants.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I hate Cruz but he never said that.

Just noticed in the meme CPUd posted:

Cruz has giant ears that rival Rubio's Donkey ears. And then I think of LBJ, and Obama.

Is there some evil gene that politicians have that also carries the trait for big ears? Or is it a sign that they're really lizard people?
    I can't get Grandpa Munster out of my head now whenever I see Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    I can't get Grandpa Munster out of my head now whenever I see Ted Cruz

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

The biggest question of the NH race will be this: How far does Marco Roboto fall? Third? Fourth? Possibly lower?
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Jan2017

Rand has all of 6 votes in results as of 7:10 pm . . . Ben Carson only 12 . . . Kasich leads Trump 246 to 159
    http://patch.com/new-hampshire/conco...&utm_campaign=
    RESULTS: 7:10 p.m. Feb. 9, 2016
    REPUBLICANS
    Jeb Bush: 100
    Ben Carson: 12
    Chris Christie: 51
    Carly Fiorina: 35
    Jim Gilmore: 2
    John Kasich: 246
    Rand Paul: 6
    Marco Rubio: 96
    Donald Trump: 159

RESULTS: 7:42 p.m. Feb. 9, 2016
    REPUBLICANS
    Jeb Bush: 643
    Ben Carson: 147
    Chris Christie: 395
    Ted Cruz: 159
    Carly Fiorina: 304
    Jim Gilmore: 5
    Lindsay Graham: 2
    John Kasich: 1,358
    Rand Paul: 40

Marco Rubio: 606
    Rick Santorum: 1

Donald Trump: 1,624

Kasich and Bush spent a pretty penny to be losers.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Rand at 50 . . . Trump has been projected as the GOP winner,
    RESULTS: 8:06 p.m. Feb. 9, 2016
    REPUBLICANS
    Jeb Bush: 773
    Ben Carson: 179
    Chris Christie: 449
    Ted Cruz: 709
    Carly Fiorina: 355
    Jim Gilmore: 6
    Lindsay Graham: 2
    John Kasich: 1,568
    Rand Paul: 50
    Marco Rubio: 710
    Rick Santorum: 1
    Donald Trump: 1,926

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm thinking somewhere between 40% and 60%.

Would be higher, but I think he lost some support due to dropping out.
    Well, looks like I was wrong. I blame the cold weather. If it wasnt so cold in NH we probably would have had better turnout and Rand Paul would have won NH I think.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Well, looks like I was wrong. I blame the cold weather. If it wasnt so cold in NH we probably would have had better turnout and Rand Paul would have won NH I think.
    You're a true leader! You can admit when you were wrong, even providing a direct reference to it, but you don't stop at just admitting you were wrong. YOU ARE LOOKING AT REASONS WHY! The weather was definitely cold today. It looks like it's below freezing right now, and it's difficult to get out in that type of weather.

Maybe we should look at hand-warmers and snowplows for 2020, instead of blimps?

This is wrong, Texan. We know the Paul's always do better on colder days, because only die hard Paul fans vote when the weather is bad. The other candidate's supporters aren't hard enough to get out there when the weather is bad to vote hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe a couple of Eduardo's socks...
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I've actually seen our good friend Ed on Facebook go hardcore against Ted. But it was my first thought.
    Yeah, I'm not Cruzer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12