Thread: NARAL Feminist Parody page

NARAL Feminist Parody page

Just kidding. These are actual NARAL tweets from yesterday during the Super Bowl:

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I caught the "super bowl babies" ad and it was really stupid.
    The tag line was "The SuperBowl is families". UGH!

Meanwhile there are thousands of sex slaves in iraq and syria where women and children are forced to do stuff that makes 2 girls 1 cup look innocent.

Out of all the social justice warriors, third wave feminists are the most disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Meanwhile there are thousands of sex slaves in iraq and syria where women and children are forced to do stuff that makes 2 girls 1 cup look innocent.

Out of all the social justice warriors, third wave feminists are the most disgusting.
    This is one of those cases where I wish the Twilight Zone was real with the Tweeter waking up as someone else in Iraq or Syria after sending those tweets.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.