Thread: Happy Super Sunday!

Happy Super Sunday!

Well I went to the NFL Experience which was a fun event. I did the football drills, had a conversation with an NFL practice squad player about the playbook, got on television in the background(Fox Sports).

Now the downfall. Because of a liberal policy such as banning guns my card got broken into after I left the event while going to dinner. My luggage was stolen and the car window was smashed. I hated liberalism before now I hate it with every fiber in my body! The SF police of course stated they do not have the manpower to catch the thief.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Well I went to the NFL Experience which was a fun event. I did the football drills, had a conversation with an NFL practice squad player about the playbook, got on television in the background(Fox Sports).

Now the downfall. Because of a liberal policy such as banning guns my card got broken into after I left the event while going to dinner. My luggage was stolen and the car window was smashed. I hated liberalism before now I hate it with every fiber in my body! The SF police of course stated they do not have the manpower to catch the thief.
    When I lived on the wrong side of town in Atlanta I learned to take absolutely everything out of my car and leave the door unlocked after replacing 3 windows. Cities are unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When I lived on the wrong side of town in Atlanta I learned to take absolutely everything out of my car and leave the door unlocked after replacing 3 windows. Cities are unhealthy.
    Hell, I lived on the right side of Atlanta and left my doors unlocked and nothing of value in the car. Still had a window busted out once - the $#@!ing door was unlocked, too.

Sounds like you had quite an experience, dude. I'm glad to hear you had fun at the NFL event, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I had several windows replaced --- one of them had a bullet hole in it when I came out of a continuing education credit class at 5pm and all the glass places were closed. Leaving the doors unlocked only works where people try the doors first. One of the other times my car was broken into, the kids broke into the National Guard Armory nearby, and stole a tent stake. They used that to bust out my windows. I doubt they tried the door.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Hell, I lived on the right side of Atlanta and left my doors unlocked and nothing of value in the car. Still had a window busted out once - the $#@!ing door was unlocked, too.
    I was a student at the Art Institute and broke. When I say wrong side of the tracks I'm talking the wrong color side of the tracks. By one apartment complex. Had to replace three windows (last I just made out of plexiglass). Solved the problem by going out and smoking a joint I brought at the corner burn barrel. They thought I was a undercover cop. LMAO. Cleared things up and was told my car would never be messed with in the parking lot again. True to word. No problems after that.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post

Sorry to hear your car got broken into. I went to the NFL Experience the last time the SB was in NOLA...the 49ers played the Ravens, I think it was 2013. Anyway, it was a lot of fun...I met a few NFL players too. Unfortunately no Cowboys...I don't think they let Cowboys near the SB anymore. Anyway, I'd recommend it to any NFL fan if the SB ever comes to your town, you should definitely go.

The Stupor Bowl brought out ridiculous crowds today. I have to wait till they're gone to go for groceries. *grumbles and shakes fist at heavens*
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The Stupor Bowl brought out ridiculous crowds today. I have to wait till they're gone to go for groceries. *grumbles and shakes fist at heavens*
    Better hurry back they are about the kick off.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The crowds here start at noon and don't go away till evening every stuporbowl. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Sorry to hear your car got broken into. I went to the NFL Experience the last time the SB was in NOLA...the 49ers played the Ravens, I think it was 2013. Anyway, it was a lot of fun...I met a few NFL players too. Unfortunately no Cowboys...I don't think they let Cowboys near the SB anymore. Anyway, I'd recommend it to any NFL fan if the SB ever comes to your town, you should definitely go.
    Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Roger Staubach took the field today.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    M rs O is putting on the potatoes , green beans , onions and smoked sausage now and putting the meatloaf in .

Looks like I am going to make some money on the Under .Excellent , the old Chief likes extra paydays .

This is the Jeb ad, it definitely didn't play in a national slot, supposedly took some local slots in NH and SC.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul