Thread: Neocons cheering that Rand support will go to Cruz

Neocons cheering that Rand support will go to Cruz

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,82440.0.html

Gee, I wonder if it may have something to do with the fact that neocon warhawk donors like Sheldon Adelson utterly hate Rand, but are supporting both Rubio and Cruz.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/03/06/ra...elson-told-him

The fact is that both Rubio and Cruz started out in the pro-iraq-war camp, opposite to Ron Paul and the movement. Now with Cruz showing his true colors refusing to vote for 'audit the fed', etc. Cruz just used the liberty movement, a vote for Cruz is a vote for Bush.

Cruz is exactly like Glenn Beck in many ways, an opportunist, which is why they both get along so well. Remember a few years back when Ron Paul was talking about the Tea Party movement being hijacked by bush-loving neocons? Cruz and Beck come from that Iraq-war loving/Bush-loving wing of the party. Every day, as long as Bush was in office, Beck was cheering him on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where was he pro-Iraq War?

Quote Originally Posted by Erazer View Post
    Where was he pro-Iraq War?
    In the CNN September debate, when Trump said he was the only one on the stage against the Iraq War at the time, Carson and Rand also intervened to say that they were against it. If you look at Cruz's logic regarding Iraq, he supported the Bush-line of logic suggesting that based on the available information at the time, the Iraq War could be justified. Jeb is now 'against it' too. Ron Paul took a lot of heat for saying the Iraq War couldn't be justified, while Cruz's Bush buddies were bashing him for it, remember?

Cruz is obviously imploding and doing nothing post-Iowa. Carson and Fiorina are done. That leaves Trump as the "outsider" with Rubio, Bush, Kasich, and Christie as the establishment candidates.

Thus, there is no anti-establishment, anti-Trump "conservative" alternative left. Rand should have stayed in to see if he could pick up that section of voters. It's frustrating to have him throw in the towel after one state, instead of at least taking a wait-and-see approach.

^^his name is still on the ballot on NH. Since his campaign is only legally suspended, if he did really well there by some miracle, he could jump back in. I highly doubt it'd happen though.

Well, if Cruz does totally implode maybe we can get a petition going for Rand to jump back in. The problem is those voters have to go somewhere so Cruz might hang on to a respectable percentage, simply because Rand is not there to take their votes.

Cruz will never get my vote

Glenn Beck is a creepy weirdo who's 15 minutes are up

Especially in talk radio pushing this propaganda, go to Rand's Facebook and nobody is voting for Cruz...call in say no way

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah....but Trump sucks too. And Rubio REALLY sucks. Carson is palatable but totally done. Literally a zombie candidate. Jeb? Vomit. Kasich? Vomit. Christi? Looks at the vomit and says "Are you going to eat that?" Fiorina? Vomit and done. Did I miss anyone?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Cruz will never get my vote

Glenn Beck is a creepy weirdo who's 15 minutes are up
    His 15 minutes were up about 8 years ago.

Bit of a stretch to imply neocons as a whole in regards to another forum's post that only contained five responses. Hardly representative of neocons any more than this forum is representative of libertarians.

JTF is as disturbing as Stormfront.