Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: February 6th Republican debate on ABC - 8 pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry View Post
    Yep... and Cruz is such a slime, you don't even know if what he says is true.
    I mean seriously he didn't even choke up at all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    I mean seriously he didn't even choke up at all.
    I am pretty sure Ted Cruz is the closest relative to Frank Underwood.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I am pretty sure Ted Cruz is the closest relative to Frank Underwood.
    Helluva show, can't wait til Season 4 comes out.

Who wins the war on drugs discussion?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Who wins the war on drugs discussion?
    Police unions?

They're pushing the governors... So boring without Rand.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the debate. Who has the best strategy about drugs?
    #NashvilleStrong

none of them
    In the debate. Who has the best strategy about drugs?
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Just wait, tomorrow morning on FOX, all you will hear is how Jeb Bush had a break out debate tonight. Bush is the winner, but will it be enough to win New Hampshire? I can see it now. They have been in the tank for Bush and Rubio since day one.

How does Marco Rubio have a brother who served in the military starting in 1968. How does he have a roughly, 65 year old brother? What the hell those Cubans smoking?

The good s&%t

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    What the hell those Cubans smoking?
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

How does Marco Rubio have a brother who served in the military starting in 1968. How does he have a roughly, 65 year old brother? What the hell those Cubans smoking?
    A quick search shows an article from some Orlando publication that says the Rubios came to the US in 1956. Mario was 6 years old. That would make him 65.
    #NashvilleStrong

A quick search shows an article from some Orlando publication that says the Rubios came to the US in 1956. Mario was 6 years old. That would make him 65.
    So they have different mothers?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #NashvilleStrong

I haven't watched the debate, except for the weird entrance sequence, so I have nothing to say.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Lol Trump goes out mentioning the Cruz Carson scandal from the Iowa Caucus.

Creepy conservatives want to bring back the draft and register our daughters for it. I would've liked to have seen Cruz or Trump get a chance at that question.

I didn't watch any of this but your comments filled me in and were hilarious...sounds like a complete waste of time, the debate I mean, with only "The Varsity Team" on stage..

It says his family came here before the rise of Castro. Just the other day, Rubio said his family fled the torture of the Castro regime. wth?

So, conclusions: Rubio and Cruz hurt themselves, Christie, Bush, and Kasich helped themselves, Trump and Carson tread water.

Trump will still win NH, Cruz will still be the "conservative" opposition, but I think the "moderate" primary is still wide open.

Christie, Kasich, or Bush might move up to replace Rubio.

Could it be possible that Rubio is just a distraction, and that the "Mitt Romney" of 2016 is Christie or Kasich?

As far as we know, #PleaseClap is dead in the water.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched Trumbo instead, but if you replace "communists" with "terrorists", it's pretty much the same story today. Though Bryan Cranston is a much better actor than any of these hacks.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    Could it be possible that Rubio is just a distraction, and that the "Mitt Romney" of 2016 is Christie or Kasich?

Possible. There is nothing that disqualifies Christie from being the establishment hack job prop man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post

Kasich doesnt have a chance unless he SURGES this week in NH. He's too "moderate" (within the context of the party) to do well in the south or on super tuesday, in states he hasnt saturated. Christie got a LOT of airtime last night, and a lot of it was hard hitting against Rubio. I could see him getting a boost. Lets hope its enough of one to cause some chaos.

65 indeed.

My older brother is 19 years older than my youngest sister, and my parents almost went for 1 more. Would have been 22 years, just like here.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,