Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Model Katie May (age 34) Dead after Chiropractor visit for Neck Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Which offfice of the Southern Poverty Law Center do you work for again??? Youre the only guy on the planet whos a "Ron Paul supporter" but loves the IRS and Federal Reserve.. so guess what that means??? Youre not a Ron Paul supporter - youre a $#@!ing phony.

ANYTHING you say is looked upon with suspicion and if youre for it, chances are its a bad idea for liberty.

But now that thats out of the way.. Ron Paul thinks raw milk is a bad idea too.. I disagree with him.. Its a moot point for me because Ron Paul would never lock me up in a cage because I want to eat real cod liver oil as a medicinal or kidnap me if i didnt want chemo. So STFU federal reserve boy
    Since you also disagree with Ron Paul on some things I guess you are not really one of his supporters either.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The last chiro I went to made my neck worse..I only go to the acupuncturist now.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    The last chiro I went to made my neck worse..I only go to the acupuncturist now.
    The chiropractors I've gone too have always done other, therapy/traction-type stuff for me too, which is the main reason I've gone. But then they always want to "adjust" my back too and I'm always nervous about it but usually let them. It seems unnecessarily traumatic to me, especially if I'm not warmed up. If they did it after I got done with a nice sweaty workout I wouldn't be as nervous about it.

I've done acupuncture too and am never nervous about that.

Model Katie May (age 34) Dead after Chiropractor visit for Neck Injury
    Maybe the neck injury is what caused the stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    The chiropractors I've gone too have always done other, therapy/traction-type stuff for me too, which is the main reason I've gone. But then they always want to "adjust" my back too and I'm always nervous about it but usually let them. It seems unnecessarily traumatic to me, especially if I'm not warmed up. If they did it after I got done with a nice sweaty workout I wouldn't be as nervous about it.

I've done acupuncture too and am never nervous about that
    How did that work for ya? It sounds interesting, and I've not read about it. I know pressure point manipulation is real-aikidoka and some karateka do it all the time for self-defense purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wouldn't be stoked about a stroke...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    How did that work for ya? It sounds interesting, and I've not read about it. I know pressure point manipulation is real-aikidoka and some karateka do it all the time for self-defense purposes.
    Seemed to help quite a bit. I've still got to give the Chiropractors credit for fixing my back every time, especially that ART (active release therapy); but for certain lesser issues like a joint ache or pain or some residual inflammation I would definitely go back for more acupuncture.

The OP death case may not have been caused by (or even aggravated by) the Chiropractor (DC).
    Who knows: Caused by original injury, a "premature release" by the prior MD, or did the DC screw up?

THE MILLION DOLLAR MOVE (or the Million Dollar Roll):

Patient will feel like a million dollars afterwards, or that's going to be the settlement amount after the law suit against the DC.

Don't try any of this at home!

Lower back is my favorite - The SI Joint @ 9:45:

Dicey Neck Moves in this compilation:

Great example of success (cue the music...):

Innocent little girl does not know the risks... (cue the music...):
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 02-07-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The neck injury was 5 days before the stroke. She visited her chiro twice thereafter.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If opiates were available over the counter like they used to be chiropractic 'medicine' wouldn't be necessary...
    This is one of many arguments I use when talking to people about the war on drugs. My grandma used to be able to go to the local drug store and buy a bottle of laudanum for her pains. Opium was the main ingredient and until the goonerment got involved, you could freely buy any and all medications without a prescription and without restrictions...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    The neck injury was 5 days before the stroke. She visited her chiro twice thereafter.
    There is no way to know for certain but it is also possible that the original injury caused the damage which led to the stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Chiro is pseudo-science. The vast majority of people should stick with physiotheraphy because it's science-based and far better proven.
    I'm not disagreeing with you on that. I'm just saying that these isolated incidences--that may or may not be true--don't really add up to much to be so concerned about in the scope of things. No one said chiro is 100% safe, but of the millions who go see chiro's each year and the relative handful of injuries caused by them in a year, it seems to be way more safer than western medicine.

My mother had a stroke. Two in fact. She's never been to a chiropractor. However, she did cook taco's the night of the first one. Avoid Taco Bell!

I would really love to see traditional medicine fatality numbers up against chiropractic fatality numbers.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12