Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cruz is better than Trump or Rubio, due to the Rand Factor - Let's Caucus for Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Makes Interesting Points View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed at the liberal style aggression that goes on in these forums. When civilized people have a discussion, they talk about the core points of the topic and work together to figure out the truth. The only goal of a topic should be to discover the truth, and when that happens, everybody wins. When liberals have a discussion, they use cult style aggression, put others down with personal attacks to make themselves feel better, and value quick wit & having the last word above all else. It's not a good idea to trash talk people just because you're anonymous over the internet; that's not healthy for our culture as a nation, and only feeds the liberal culture of quick wit elitism. My rule is always that I don't say things to people over the internet that I wouldn't say in a face-to-face discussion.
    I think you are confusing "liberal style aggression" with "unwilling to engage in sophstry"

Last edited by CPUd; 02-08-2016 at 12:25 AM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Ted Cruz's campaign is hardly about "Voting the Bible." Cruz is more about voting for what makes Israel better than he is about voting for what is Biblical or Constitutional. His Christian supporters make me sick with that kind of ignorance.
    Like the first half of the book is about creating and defending Israel and then just Judah through massive and unrestrained genocide.

The second half is what to do since y'all failed to genocide the Romans.

Like maybe the epistles are about making someplace other than Israel better. There is a reason is really easy to get it all blurred.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

EXTRA EXTRA

CRUZ CAMPAIGN CAUGHT LYING AGAIN; CLAIMING NEW HAMPSHIRE RAND BACKING LEGISLATOR ENDORSED HIM WHEN THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

BUT YES.

LET'S CONTINUE TRYING TO MAKE THE ARGUMENT THAT CRUZ IS GOOD.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    EXTRA EXTRA

CRUZ CAMPAIGN CAUGHT LYING AGAIN; CLAIMING NEW HAMPSHIRE RAND BACKING LEGISLATOR ENDORSED HIM WHEN THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

BUT YES.

LET'S CONTINUE TRYING TO MAKE THE ARGUMENT THAT CRUZ IS GOOD.
    Isn't it amazing how the 'social values' conservatives are mostly slobbering after Cruz and Trump -- the two biggest liars in the entire race? I find this level of delusion....fascinating.

Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here.

So... apparently Canada didn't have dual-citizenship in 1970. So either Cruz was born a Canadian or he has a consular certificate of birth abroad.

Not holding my breath on this one.

Also this is a problem for his current office as he claims he was never naturalized at any point.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    So... apparently Canada didn't have dual-citizenship in 1970. So either Cruz was born a Canadian or he has a consular certificate of birth abroad.

Not holding my breath on this one.

Also this is a problem for his current office as he claims he was never naturalized at any point.
    Rafael is a Canadian only, as Canada as you said did not support dual citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    Rafael is a Canadian only, as Canada as you said did not support dual citizenship.
    If he has to use Bellei to prove he was, I will ROFL for hours...

You make some interesting points.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Canada has no say on whether the US deems someone a citizen or not. Canada could pass a law saying every single American is now a Canadian citizen and that would have absolutely no impact on whether the US deems someone a citizen or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
    Canada has no say on whether the US deems someone a citizen or not. Canada could pass a law saying every single American is now a Canadian citizen and that would have absolutely no impact on whether the US deems someone a citizen or not.

Canada has a say so on WHO can and cannot be a citizen in their country, since they did not recognize dual citizens before 77, those wanting to be citizens of Canada were forced to give up their place of origin citizenship. Thus, Cruz, would retain his parents Canadian citizenship. Which now makes him a man without a country. Because he is not and never has been naturalized.

Canada has a say so on WHO can and cannot be a citizen in their country, since they did not recognize dual citizens before 77, those wanting to be citizens of Canada were forced to give up their place of origin citizenship. Thus, Cruz, would retain his parents Canadian citizenship. Which now makes him a man without a country. Because he is not and never has been naturalized.
    That is not true. The US allows dual nationality and so him having Canadian citizenship does not impact at all his US citizenship. Learn the law before you make a fool out of yourself.

That is not true. The US allows dual nationality and so him having Canadian citizenship does not impact at all his US citizenship. Learn the law before you make a fool out of yourself.

What part of CANADIAN LAW do you not understand? CANADA did not ACCEPT dual citizenship until 77, so his parents getting citizenship, the year he was born would have automatically MADE HIM CANADIAN as they had to give up not only Rafael Sr's Cuban citizenship, but, his mom's American citizenship had to go as well. You REALLY should learn that our laws do not work in other countries.

What part of CANADIAN LAW do you not understand? CANADA did not ACCEPT dual citizenship until 77, so his parents getting citizenship, the year he was born would have automatically MADE HIM CANADIAN as they had to give up not only Rafael Sr's Cuban citizenship, but, his mom's American citizenship had to go as well.
    For someone who claims to be such a legal expert, you really should know that Canada required 5 years of residency before someone could be naturalized a citizen. The Cruz family moved to Canada in 1969 and Ted was born in 1970. So at the time his parents could not have been Canadian citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadi...nship_Act_1946

You REALLY should learn that our laws do not work in other countries.
    And Canadian laws have no bearing on US citizenship laws!!!

For someone who claims to be such a legal expert, you really should know that Canada required 5 years of residency before someone could be naturalized a citizen. The Cruz family moved to Canada in 1969 and Ted was born in 1970. So at the time his parents could not have been Canadian citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadi...nship_Act_1946

And Canadian laws have no bearing on US citizenship laws!!!
    Holy $#@! you have a lot of posts, you are carpet bombing the Ron Paul Forums. You ever heard of Ron Paul? He doesn't like Ted, or the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Holy $#@! you have a lot of posts, you are carpet bombing the Ron Paul Forums. You ever heard of Ron Paul? He doesn't like Ted, or the Fed.
    I get paid by the post to shill for Ted Cruz, Israel, the establishment, Goldman Sachs, and the Fed. Obviously.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I get paid by the post to shill for Ted Cruz, Israel, the establishment, Goldman Sachs, and the Fed. Obviously.
    So it turns out Cruz is ineligible to be president.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    [@LukeR] Holy $#@! you have a lot of posts, you are carpet bombing the Ron Paul Forums. You ever heard of Ron Paul? He doesn't like Ted, or the Fed.
    Tryin' to make the sand glow, ya know

Meanwhile this fresh adherent to Ron, Liberty, and Rand has gone from one green rep bar, to one red, then miraculously back to two green.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post

Meanwhile this fresh adherent to Ron, Liberty, and Rand has gone from one green rep bar, to one red, then miraculously back to two green.
    Turns out liberty is popular.

Rafael Cruz is an imitator and a snake. I won't waste my time on him. In fact, I would erase every memory of him if I could. Sorry, TC.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    People campaigning for Trump or Cruz on a liberty board and being taken seriously is proof that the terrorists have won.
    Or Bernie.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Or Rubio, or Hillary, or Bernie, or Christie...or who else if left? I've lost track.
    Beat me to it!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post

That was probably from pandering to high rep posters.

As if the "voter shaming" nonsense wasn't bad enough, now Cruz is sending people checks made out to himself in their name...

Vote for this $#@!stain at the expense of your own dignity, integrity, conscience, and identity as anyone on the side of liberty.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    As if the "voter shaming" nonsense wasn't bad enough, now Cruz is sending people checks made out to himself in their name...
    Everyone who gets one of those should endorse it and send it back as a "contribution" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post

Vote for this $#@!stain at the expense of your own dignity, integrity, conscience, and identity as anyone on the side of liberty.
    Ted Cruz has a pretty slick signature though. Have to give it up on his penmanship.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Ted Cruz has a pretty slick signature though. Have to give it up on his penmanship.
    all marketing gimmick - no substance

Quote Originally Posted by Makes Interesting Points View Post
    Cruz voted for it, but that does not mean he will never support any other reform. He's against innocent Americans being spied on.

Likely future scenario: Rand Paul himself starts an NSA reform bill. Who is most likely to sign it into law?
    A.) Marco Rubio
    B.) Donald Trump
    C.) Ted Cruz

If we elect someone besides Ted Cruz, what are our chances of this issue getting solved before America becomes permanently desensitized to freedom loss? Very low.
    The biggetst problem for this wolf in sheeps clothing is that he lies. He was for liberty when liberty was cool. Now that he's in the "in crowd" he's just another GOP insider.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic