Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cruz is better than Trump or Rubio, due to the Rand Factor - Let's Caucus for Cruz

Would rather drink glass than support the cretin.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Would rather drink glass than support the cretin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LukeR View Post
    You make some interesting points.

- LukeR
    FJB

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ted Cruz attacks Obama for not fully funding NSA spying during shutdown

Rafael Ted Cruz: “Those who hate Israel hate America”

Rafael Cruz's Syria invasion stance:
    “We know Assad has used these weapons, and there is good reason to suspect the al Qaida-affiliated rebels would use them as well if they could get their hands on them. This poses an intolerable threat not only to our friends in the region, but also to the United States. We need to be developing a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out. The United States should be firmly in the lead to make sure the job is done right.”- Rafael Cruz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...83YwkLAp0#t=39

Who is Ted Cruz?

Says Iraq invasion was based on nobel reasons - check
    Called for US led invasion of Syria - check
    Supports sanctions against Iran - check
    Supports tax payers funded war with Iran - check
    Supports tax payers funded oppression/occupation abroad - check
    Opposed even tiny cut in NSA spying funding during "shutdown"- check
    Champions Christian Zionism/CUFI/John Hagee - check
    Salutes Iraq war sniper who wished he had killed even more Iraqis - check
    Says Canada makes better Maple Syrup than US - uncheck

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

- LukeR

HAH

This election is like turds in a toilet, I leaving to let someone else pull the handle on this $#@!.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    This election is like turds in a toilet, I leaving to let someone else pull the handle on this $#@!.

How exactly does a toilet get that bad. You would think after it was, say maybe, 1/5th as dirty as that, people would stop using it... But no... It appears people just kept on piling their $#@! in it

Cruz did surprisingly well for only spending $580K in NH. Is he just keeping his powder dry for the SEC primary?

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    How exactly does a toilet get that bad. You would think after it was, say maybe, 1/5th as dirty as that, people would stop using it... But no... It appears people just kept on piling their $#@! in it
    Indeed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Cruz did surprisingly well for only spending $580K in NH. Is he just keeping his powder dry for the SEC primary?

no hes out of money

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post
    Pls delete this sht.........I will write in Rand. I don't like Canadian Bacon
    Any chance I can talk you into writing Ron and not Rand?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makes Interesting Points View Post
    Most people on here seem to be against any compromise vote
    cruz does not qualify to be president, he shouldn't get any votes because he is ineligible, regardless of how much you like him. Keep him in the senate if you like his pairing with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

- LukeR
    HAHAHA!!!!!!

Nobody can tell me whom to support because I am a free thinker.
    TRUMP 2016
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

He's tied with Trump as being the worst of the field

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    no hes out of money
    Goldman Sachs PAC gonna take care of that for him.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Indeed.
    We just need to pull the handle harder ...

Oh, Matthews is right on...Cruz is dark energy....BTW, I had an email in my spam folder today from Ted Cruz...I immediately marked Block and deleted it before even reading it. I don't let dark people into my energy field and that includes my email energy field. No way I would ever consider having anything to do with this man and if I ran into him in a dark alley I would hopefully have a crucifix on me to ward him off. I'm starting to l like Matthews...he was always nice to Rand, kind of sensed he liked him...he knows good from evil, I gather.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    Oh, Matthews is right on...Cruz is dark energy....BTW, I had an email in my spam folder today from Ted Cruz...I immediately marked Block and deleted it before even reading it. I don't let dark people into my energy field and that includes my email energy field. No way I would ever consider having anything to do with this man and if I ran into him in a dark alley I would hopefully have a crucifix on me to ward him off. I'm starting to l like Matthews...he was always nice to Rand, kind of sensed he liked him...he knows good from evil, I gather.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"

LOL, j/k, with ya

The remainder of this presidential contest on all sides can now be viewed with the same grim fascination that one has, watching a demo derby
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic