Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HB's BF in trouble

HB's BF in trouble

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the bf was out with a woman instead of hb. Or does hb have a womanly voice?

Sorry danke, I don't haz teh ghey. I know you wish I would convert for you, but not gonna happen. You've got eduardo and that should be plenty for you. If you're bored already, ask dannnno for some tips on making y'all's ghey $#@!ing more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I'm not in that vid (or any youtube). danke's thinking wishful again.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Clearly she isn't $#@!ing him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    ask dannnno for some tips on making y'all's ghey $#@!ing more interesting.
    Honestly I have no idea what makes ghey $#@!ing more interesting.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Honestly I have no idea what makes ghey $#@!ing more interesting.
    I seem to recall you having some fairly significant expertise on pr0n and reckoned that might give you some insight. Just a thought. danke clearly needs help. All these threads he starts are obvious cries of desperation.

Nah. Highest I can get muh voice is low tenor. Totally jealous of Pavoratti and Bochelli's high registers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seem to recall you having some fairly significant expertise on pr0n and reckoned that might give you some insight. Just a thought. danke clearly needs help. All these threads he starts are obvious cries of desperation.
    I could probably give some tips on mf, ff, 2f1m, 3f1m, 4f1m, 5f1m, 6f1m ... nf1m

Sorry danke, I don't haz teh ghey.
    Then why are you always like this with dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Then why are you always like this with dudes?
    What do hugs have to do with ghey? Dude hugs are normal in lots of cultures. (kisses, too. Greek guys and many arab guys hugz and kiss friends/family/neighbors/etc. as naturally as you shake hands. Orthodox people worldwide commonly greet each other with the "kiss of peace"-once on each cheek, except slavs who do an extra one)

Does all remotely intimate physical contact have to be "gay" in 'Murica now? That's just sad.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-05-2016 at 06:27 PM.

I think HB was busy Kung Fu fighting.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Dude hugs are normal in lots of cultures.
    Yeah, ghey ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think HB was busy Kung Fu fighting.

Kung fu is boring. More sleep-inducing than krav maga.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Yeah, ghey ones.
    Uhhh...no. The Kiss Of Peace is commonplace in all Orthodox parishes. The Greeks and others typically just kiss twice, Russians go for 3. Where the hell did you hear this? I've seen non-ghey people of all religions hugz and kiss really, though it's most common in Eastern Europe and Africa. Sometimes Latin America, depending on where you go.

Leave it to danke to find ghey anything on the webbernetz. Do you do anything else but look at ghey stuff and RPFs?

Nah. Highest I can get muh voice is low tenor. Totally jealous of Pavoratti and Bochelli's high registers.
    wow. just wow

except I was hoping they would work in some harmony. wouldn't have been difficult to do.

Sorry danke, I don't haz teh ghey. I know you wish I would convert for you, but not gonna happen. You've got eduardo and that should be plenty for you. If you're bored already, ask dannnno for some tips on making y'all's ghey $#@!ing more interesting.
    You have a strange obsession with calling people gay, when they're clearly not.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    wow. just wow

except I was hoping they would work in some harmony. wouldn't have been difficult to do.
    In this they just arranged well-known tenor solo tunes for alternating tenors. The tenor trio repertoire is probably not impressive (certainly not popular enough for this concert), and I don't think it exists. I'll search for some harmony later. I know Pavoratti has sung a Queen ballad or two.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You have a strange obsession with calling people gay, when they're clearly not.
    What makes you think that? It's just danke, not "people". He started it(see his last few years of post history), and I'm returning the favor(this is common knowledge among RPF regulars nao). It's a forum game we have going. When he stops, I'll stop.

lolol

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No he hasn't. Did you ever consider that he gets lonely with Eduardo banned. Until we get Ed back, I'm worried about the Danke.

What makes you think that? It's just danke, not "people".
    And dannno, and eduardo.

It's really rude to call people gay, when they're not, is all I'm saying.

He started it(see his last few years of post history), and I'm returning the favor(this is common knowledge among RPF regulars nao). It's a forum game we have going. When he stops, I'll stop.
    When has Danke ever called someone gay, who wasn't?
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-05-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And dannno, and eduardo.

It's really rude to call people gay, when they're not, is all I'm saying.
    Would it be alright to call the kayak guy gay? Something is a bit different about him.

Would it be alright to call the kayak guy gay? Something is a bit different about him.
    It's fine to call gay people gay... Kayak guy is gay, so no problem there
    - Kim Kardashian

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

No he hasn't. Did you ever consider that he gets lonely with Eduardo banned. Until we get Ed back, I'm worried about the Danke.
    They belong to another liberty forum too. Plus, ed has a sock here and creates a new one every time he's banned. And they know each other off the forums-most famous is their legendary "camping" trips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast