Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem With the Paleo Diet Argument

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    see what i mean about vegans looking like ****?? look at the vegan in that video and tell me he doesnt have faggy qualities... no way hes getting enough zinc in his diet, probably not enough B-12 nor trace elements either OR whatever his body is composed of that makes him look that way also makes him want a vegan diet. just my 2 cents

EDIT: I just noticed this video's splash screen has text saying prepare for the coming of baphomet.. thats some sort of satanical bull$#@!... so $#@! this video totally.
    Last edited by Chester Copperpot; 02-12-2016 at 12:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    Paleo diet rated almost dead last in Best Diets Overall, even lower than the Atkins diet!

U.S. News evaluated and ranked the 38 diets below with input from a panel of health experts. To be top-rated, a diet had to be relatively easy to follow, nutritious, safe, effective for weight loss and protective against diabetes and heart disease.

#34 - Atkins Diet
    #36 - Paleo Diet
    http://health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-overall-diets
    Strawman. All "diets" are doomed to fail in the long run. They aren't realistic. Nutrition plans work. And everyone needs a different plan for their goals. There are, however, bits of useful info in all those diets. The reason Paleo works for most people is that it's more about principles than strict guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What kind of paleo diet are you on?

Primal Blueprint
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    see what i mean about vegans looking like ****?? look at the vegan in that video and tell me he doesnt have faggy qualities... no way hes getting enough zinc in his diet, probably not enough B-12 nor trace elements either OR whatever his body is composed of that makes him look that way also makes him want a vegan diet. just my 2 cents

EDIT: I just noticed this video's splash screen has text saying prepare for the coming of baphomet.. thats some sort of satanical bull$#@!... so $#@! this video totally.
    Rogan uses steriods to get his muscles. http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/2...ousey-mma-news

He shoots himself up with testosterone on a weekly basis — "It's what fighters get in trouble for, but, obviously, I'm not competing. I just like the idea that I'm cheating old age and death, although, you know, you can't cheat it forever"— as well as human growth hormone. If he's dragging a little, he'll pop a Nuvigil, a variant of the focus-improving drug that fighter pilots use.
    And Human Growth Hormones (HGH):
    Rogan has been open about his use of both testosterone and human growth hormone for sometime, describing the benefits during his podcast in 2011.

"I took a lot of different stuff," Rogan said. "Now, I take human growth hormone and testosterone. I go for hormone replacement therapy. I don't need more [testosterone]. It's a very light dose. The testosterone is cream. It's healthy. It does wonders for your body."
    He isn't "real man"- he is "fake man".

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-21-2016 at 11:21 PM.

isn't that a homophobic statement?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Rogan uses steriods to get his muscles. http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/2...ousey-mma-news

And Human Growth Hormones (HGH):

He isn't "real man"- he is "fake man".
    Im no talking about their bodies or their musculature.. Im talking about their facial expression.. you know how gay guys just have that look... well thats what the majority of vegan males seem to have...

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    isn't that a homophobic statement?
    no not at all... its just an observation. Kinda the same way most guys dont wash their hands after using a public restroom..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "At Harvard we always wash our hands after using the restroom."
    "At Yale we have learned how to not pee on our hands. "

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    Primal Blueprint
    That's low carb.

What you mean? His musculature is impressive for a 6'3 guy with a natural lean build. You're comparing him to a guy on steroids (Rogan).

Even in you're correct, B-12 and Zinc supplements are abundant and cheap.

He's an atheist who's known to troll christians by saying stuff like that.

Paleo poo poops on idea that Paleolithic diet was low carb and meat-based.

Paleopoo: What We Can Learn from Fossilized Feces
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEZYu_7zR4

One more nail in the modern Paleo diet coffin.

Chester Copperpot

What you mean? His musculature is impressive for a 6'3 guy with a natural lean build. You're comparing him to a guy on steroids (Rogan).
    i mean his facial look, looks gay..if rogan takes steroids then hes an idiot

Even in you're correct, B-12 and Zinc supplements are abundant and cheap.
    cheap supplements arent real supplements. synthetic b-12 will never be better than eating b-12 from food.. same with zinc

He's an atheist who's known to troll christians by saying stuff like that.
    Well he discredits himself with that sort of bull$#@!.
    Last edited by Chester Copperpot; 02-19-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Vegan Bodybuilders:

This guy is 56.

yeah, they all look gay.

Joe Rogan on being gay:

For the record, I’m not. If I was, I’m not sure that I would admit it,
    http://joerogan.net/blog/are-you-gay

But does it even matter if anybody is? Is it anybody else's business? It is extremely hard to maintain that sort of physique "naturally" without hormones or steroids. Even pro body builders only look like that a short period of time for their contests.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-19-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    New study says Paleo diet 'unhealthy and fattening'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-devotees.html
    Yes, it clogs arteries and it's why Eskimos had twice the rate of strokes. I don't know if it's necessarily fattening, but I think a reason that may be is because heavy protein and fat foods are slow do digest, making it hard to eat a lot thereby making it easier to keep calories low. It maybe healthier than the SAD diet, but that's not saying much.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cheap supplements arent real supplements. synthetic b-12 will never be better than eating b-12 from food.. same with zinc

Well he discredits himself with that sort of bull$#@!.
    I take synthetic B12 and D and both show they work when I get blood tests. People get too suckered by the "natural" industry.

Maybe to fundamentalists.

Does everyone at least agree that the modern paleo diet should not be called paleo, primal, or caveman since we didn't eat like that back then?

I suggest calling it the Low Omega-6 diet. At least that would be accurate.

Chester Copperpot

I take synthetic B12 and D and both show they work when I get blood tests. People get too suckered by the "natural" industry.

well of course they show up in blood tests... The blood tests are only checking for the same isomer of the vitamin you took. lol

There are close to 1,000 different isomers of vitamin D.... The blood tests dont even know what to look for.

Chester Copperpot

Vegan Bodybuilders:

This guy is 56.

yeah, they all look gay.

Joe Rogan on being gay:

http://joerogan.net/blog/are-you-gay

But does it even matter if anybody is? Is it anybody else's business? It is extremely hard to maintain that sort of physique "naturally" without hormones or steroids. Even pro body builders only look like that a short period of time for their contests.
    because of farreri's bump I just saw this post now...

Let me explain it to you like a 6th grader... Their vegan diet deprives their body of essential building blocks required by the male body. The result that many of these vegans appear femme.

The guys in the photos look like girls?

well of course they show up in blood tests... The blood tests are only checking for the same isomer of the vitamin you took. lol

There are close to 1,000 different isomers of vitamin D.... The blood tests dont even know what to look for.
    Well I feel noticeably better when taking Vitamin D which subsequent blood tests show raised my D levels up to normal. I once took a crap brand of Vitamin D that I didn't feel good after taking and subsequent blood test showed it didn't raise my D levels up at all, so you're going to have a hard time convincing me that the brand that did raise my levels up just gave me a placebo effect.

Let's get back on topic, please.

Chester Copperpot

The guys in the photos look like girls?
    the top doesnt... And I never said they "looked like girls".. I said they have that faggy look in their face... that gay glow if you will for lack of a better word.

the top guy doesnt but I cant see the faces of the other two... The guy in the anti-joe rogan video totally has that *** look to him..

again, I dont give a $#@! if someones a *** or not.. but Ive noticed it enough with vegan men to theorize its related to their diet. lack of certain nutrients...

its just my opinion of course.

Chester Copperpot

Well I feel noticeably better when taking Vitamin D which subsequent blood tests show raised my D levels up to normal. I once took a crap brand of Vitamin D that I didn't feel good after taking and subsequent blood test showed it didn't raise my D levels up at all, so you're going to have a hard time convincing me that the brand that did raise my levels up just gave me a placebo effect.

Let's get back on topic, please.
    Youre not listening.. I said nothing about any placebo effect..

I said youR blood test is checking for the vitamin D that you take in pill form.. however it is ignoring almost 1,000 OTHER variants of the vitamin...

if you want real vitamin supplementation it needs to come from a food source that contains multiple forms in natural ratios along with other supplemental nutrition.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you want real vitamin supplementation it needs to come from a food source that contains multiple forms in natural ratios along with other supplemental nutrition.
    How does meat get Vitamin D?

Chester Copperpot

How does meat get Vitamin D?
    from eating natural food. it doesnt take pills. lol

from eating natural food. it doesnt take pills. lol
    What foods do cows eat to get Vitamin D?

Chester Copperpot

What foods do cows eat to get Vitamin D?
    grass.

Vitamin B12 is essential for life. Synthetic B12 is cyanocobalamin which does not absorb well and really isn't bioavailable. Processed foods are often fortified with cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the two natural, active forms of vitamin B12. Methylcobalamin is a much more superior form of B12 and it absorbs much easier orally.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

grass.
    Grass?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast