Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Ted Cruz welcomes Rand Paul supporters

I'm n ot watching any videos of ted cruz. he will not be getting vote ever for anything even dog catcher. he is a lying scumbag...another nixon in the making.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Girl says I don't want to (lip reading)

No means No Way Teddy -

Ii is Super Bowl 50 weekend and I really feel like slamming something,
    and now that you effed this all up so much and destroyed this message and campaign -
    you are gonna be the one slammed.

Rafael E. Cruz, Jr. has a kinda weird attack look - not appealling to voters or even underage school girls - dirty ole Canadian man or whoever you are - groping charge (?)
    FBI may need the Ottawa government assistance in investigating their native born son.
    He just revoked his Canada dual citizenship in May 2014, a partial US citizenship would not make
    you eligible for the US Senate from Texas.

Rand, Bernie, and Rubio can co-sponsor a bill for your Senate impeachment proceedings.

Fraudulently obrtained funds - under the pretense of commander of the american Army eligibility -
    can even be returned to donors with triple punitive damages, as well as the cause of action against RNC fraudulent misrepresentation of the candidate.

Canada tax returns can be requested for the 1970-1974 Rafael Cruz Sr. and Eleanor Elizabeth Wilson (nee/maiden name Eleanor Darragh) years -

Using your mommy citizenship won't work for you - the US dual-citizen living abroad would need to file a US Tax return of course,
    but if she didn't and didn't claim that runt kid from Calgary with the oversize head as a US dependent from 1970-1974,
    you may have not been naturalized at all without that automatic dual citizenship thing-y you rely on.

A point in your favor IF she did file her Wilson family (or maiden name family) US taxes, but then if you used any of those Canada entitlements in 1970 - 1974 (and I am kinda gonna count your Canadian pre-natal care since March as well as the first free Canada pediatric care - then you have negated that US dual citizenship from your native land home - so what year were you naturalized to the US after all councilor solicitor-general ?.
    . . .all 'cause I supported a couple of doctors from Texas like this guy . . . you piece of chit!

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2016 at 09:39 AM. Reason: typos/tiny chromebook

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ted Cruz sent me a "check" yesterday. It was a check to send back to him so it can be doubled by an anonymous donor. I'm not making this up.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I, somehow got on his email list. Never would I donate money nor time to him. Thank Rand/Ron inc., for selling my info to him.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Jan2017

Cruz metradata collection with the help of the big bank money can be quite subversive . . .

I'm wondering if Eleanor Darragh Wilson Cruz - Rafael Jr.'s mommy whom TrusTed must totally rely on for dual citizenship claims -
    may have, after all been only a partial US citizen after running off to Canada with a Cuban . . . needed to file her US income taxes to claim Ted a dependent US naturalized citizen 1970-74, but didn't -
    and Nixon espionage probably has a late 1960's era picture of Eleanor protesting or something with flowers in her hair dating the subversive Cuban Rafael Cruz, Sr. - damn terrorists. lol
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2016 at 09:53 AM.

remember that if Cruz were really with us, Rand would probably have endorsed him. He did not do this.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Ted Cruz sent me a "check" yesterday. It was a check to send back to him so it can be doubled by an anonymous donor. I'm not making this up.
    sounds like someone is anonymously using the federal mails in interstate commerce for a pyramid scheme . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I, somehow got on his email list. Never would I donate money nor time to him. Thank Rand/Ron inc., for selling my info to him.
    If you ever signed up for Newsmax online or did any online polls requiring email, he is using them to acquire mailing list.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    I'm not saying that Cruz and Rand are the same on foreign policy. Obviously Rand is better. But, Rand is obviously not a non interventionist on foreign policy either. So if the standard is that you can only vote for a candidate who supports a non interventionist foreign policy, then Rand doesn't meet that standard either.
    That is exactly why Rand doesn't have more (or more enthusiastic) support from non-interventionists. But as you acknowledge, Rand is better on foreign policy than Cruz is. That difference is precisely why some non-interventionists (depending on their tolerance for such things) can decide that Rand is worth supporting but that Cruz is not. It is not the case that just because both Cruz and Rand are not non-interventionists that a non-interventionist must choose only between being willing to support either of them or supporting neither of them. It would not be unreasonable for a non-interventionist to support one of them (Rand) but not the other (Cruz).

(As far as I'm concerned, anyone who can glibly talk about finding out if carpet-bombing could make sand glow in the dark can go $#@! himself with a rusty spike - and, yes, that would include Rand if he ever said such a thing.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-05-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome Rand Paul supporters!!

A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post

Rafael Jr. : "I pray Heavenly Father that Mom filed that paper work out to keep her dual citizenship from Canada
    and then filed her US tax return from abroad to list me as a US citizen dependent - or I'm gonna lose my Senate seat now!"

Not gonna happen Ted, you're out there with Rubio, Trump, Hillary and the rest of the garbage. Do me a favor and stop flooding my email with spam while you're at it, it's all getting deleted the minute I see your name pop up anyway.

Jan2017

What was Cruz' explanation here for these actions - girl is too young to vote.

Maybe he wanted the photo op (?) . . . OK, go viral!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Maybe because Cruz is a slimy used car salesman in the pocket of Goldman Sachs and a fan of John Bolton etc.. To compare the two is ridiculous.

The Hapsburgs were so inbred that they developed an oversized jaw to the point that they had trouble eating. An entire sector of the Bavarian economy was devoted to keeping these freaks alive.

In modern times, that sector of the Bavarian economy has expanded to include parts of Canada.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Question: If Cruz's foreign policy stances are the reason why people in the liberty movement shouldn't support Cruz, then why should people in the liberty movement have supported Rand? Rand broke from the non interventionist foreign policy ideology. He supported sanctions on Iran, foreign military bases, sanctions on Russia, military action against ISIS, military action to protect Israel if they got attacked, wouldn't take military action against Iran off the table, didn't advocate withdrawing from Nato, voted for military aid to Ukraine, etc. Rand has a long list of ways in which he deviated from a non interventionist foreign policy. But yet we're supposed to hate Cruz just because he also deviates from a non interventionist foreign policy. Is this just because Cruz's last name isn't "Paul?" It just seems like a double standard to me.
    Cruz never introduced a budget to cut spending until a few months ago, and that was rip-off of Rand's budget (which he's introduced every year since his election).

^^^fake fiscal conservative

Cruz claimed to be against unconstitutional NSA surveillance, then voted for and celebrated the Trojan horse "USA Freedom Act."

^^^fake civil libertarian

...to name a few reasons that libertarians should despise Cruz, which have nothing to do with foreign policy.

Altogether, Cruz is a George Bush type Republican posing as a libertarian-leaning conservative.

I welcome him. Thank you for understanding the importance of the liberty vote, Senator.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    The Hapsburgs were so inbred that they developed an oversized jaw to the point that they had trouble eating. An entire sector of the Bavarian economy was devoted to keeping these freaks alive.

In modern times, that sector of the Bavarian economy has expanded to include parts of Canada.
    Who the hell are the Hapsburgs and what is the relevance to Ted or Kissinger?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Who the hell are the Hapsburgs?
    The former royal family of Austria, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Who the hell are the Hapsburgs and what is the relevance to Ted or Kissinger?
    The Hapsburgs were (are) a crazy oligarch family that thought of their subjects as cattle. They loved money, and married their cousins, sisters, children, gloryholes, pets, and whatever just to retain control over their possessions. Kissinger is likely the result--complete with jaw and oversized lip and ego and everything. Cruz and lackeys like him are servants to that money (he is from Canada).

Seriously, it doesn't seem that funny now that I had to explain it.
    But it was. It was hilarious.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Fine, I'll vote for Cruz. But I'm not enthusiastic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Fine, I'll vote for Cruz. But I'm not enthusiastic about it.
    You've been talking about him for months now enthusiastically. He sure didn't have to put a gun against your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    The Hapsburgs were (are) a crazy oligarch family that thought of their subjects as cattle. They loved money, and married their cousins, sisters, children, gloryholes, pets, and whatever just to retain control over their possessions. Kissinger is likely the result--complete with jaw and oversized lip and ego and everything. Cruz and lackeys like him are servants to that money (he is from Canada).

Seriously, it doesn't seem that funny now that I had to explain it.
    But it was. It was hilarious.
    Any of the Hapsburg emperors would be preferable to our current, duly elected rulers.

...the cattle are treated better by the rancher than by the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The Cruz campaign has been working this and a few other boards at least since they launched. They know exactly what to say to maximize the number of suckers they can flip to their side. They even got Eduardo and Collins to get behind Cruz.
    I anyone here surprised by that? Collins was at a minimum a closet Cruz supporter by 4 months ago.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

I've heard but I don't know if it's true that the girl is his daughter and for some reason she didn't want daddy to kiss her at that time. If this is true then it's not quite as creepy but I still don't like this phony lying jackass...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    What was Cruz' explanation here for these actions - girl is too young to vote.

Maybe he wanted the photo op (?) . . . OK, go viral!

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Question: If Cruz's foreign policy stances are the reason why people in the liberty movement shouldn't support Cruz, then why should people in the liberty movement have supported Rand? Rand broke from the non interventionist foreign policy ideology. He supported sanctions on Iran, foreign military bases, sanctions on Russia, military action against ISIS, military action to protect Israel if they got attacked, wouldn't take military action against Iran off the table, didn't advocate withdrawing from Nato, voted for military aid to Ukraine, etc. Rand has a long list of ways in which he deviated from a non interventionist foreign policy. But yet we're supposed to hate Cruz just because he also deviates from a non interventionist foreign policy. Is this just because Cruz's last name isn't "Paul?" It just seems like a double standard to me.
    They aren't particularly close on foreign policy. 538 gave Rand a 23% hawkish score on the issues. Cruz was 88% That is like saying Rand is a Communist because he believes in roads, so there is really difference between him and Castro.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...=story-twitter

I also don't think most (not all) of the positions you listed are incompatible with a libertarian foreign policy.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I've heard but I don't know if it's true that the girl is his daughter and for some reason she didn't want daddy to kiss her at that time. If this is true then it's not quite as creepy but I still don't like this phony lying jackass...
    It looked like a mouth kiss, most kids don't like those by that age from their dad. The only exception I can really think of is Trump and his daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    They aren't particularly close on foreign policy. 538 gave Rand a 23% hawkish score on the issues. Cruz was 88% That is like saying Rand is a Communist because he believes in roads, so there is really difference between him and Castro.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...=story-twitter

I also don't think most (not all) of the positions you listed are incompatible with a libertarian foreign policy.
    He got mad when I attacked Cruz for sniping our supporters a few months ago, he said he would stop posting for a while until RPF got back to their senses and Rand has dropped out and endorsed Cruz. Since that didn't happen I'm sure he is just in here to talk $#@! about Rand.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    OK, I did at first think that could be as well - definitely less creepy, and explains it -
    his childprop kids in his Christmas ad seemed much younger though, with the sitting on the sofa with the feet sticking out. I dunno,
    but that has to be the case here that it's the older daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Yep got my first Emil from him today.....someone sold my email? Or combined lists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    If you ever signed up for Newsmax online or did any online polls requiring email, he is using them to acquire mailing list.
    Yeah, Cruz has been buying mailing lists from various websites that did online polls and stuff.

He didn't get them from Ron or Rand. I have an email account that I've only used for Ron and then Rand's campaigns and haven't received anything from another candidate there.

But the email address I used for online polls has gotten emails from Cruz and Rubio.

And the emails from Cruz are so gross. For anyone that thought Rand's were annoying, Cruz's are way worse.

And he signs them "In Liberty,"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic