Thread: A Condensed Timeline of Jeb Bush’s Psychological Breakdown

A Condensed Timeline of Jeb Bush’s Psychological Breakdown

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...-new-hampshire

We’ve gone from “Sad Jeb” to “Existentially Depressed Jeb.”

For the past two months, the political world, the media, and the entire Republican field have been repeatedly kicking Jeb Bush in the metaphorical ribs as his once-mighty campaign has withered. But this week, fresh off his humiliating sixth-place finish in Iowa with only 2.8 percent of the vote, the former Florida governor has slumped into an even more distressing stage.

The Hamilton Rating Scale indicates that a person who “feels he has let people down,” has “feelings of unreality,” and expresses worthlessness upon questioning, may be at risk for depression and should be monitored. Herein, we do some monitoring of Jeb Bush’s psychological state in the past few days.

Jeb hits on people half his age:

Jeb’s friends, frustrated with his refusal to concede defeat, are slowly fading from his life:

Texas congressman Pete Ses*sions recently told the National Journal that while he had endorsed Bush in the past, he is now seriously reconsidering that choice. “He has since then not sold him*self as well as he had wanted. Every*body is weighing and bal*an*cing what they know now that they didn’t know 10 months ago, and I think that the per*son who gets closest to me is a Ru*bio.” Utah senator Orrin Hatch, who also endorsed Bush, said that he now “leans towards” Rubio. Several Bush backers in Congress also predicted an endorsement “exodus” in the next several days, and South Carolina senator Lindsay Graham, who recently announced he was supporting Jeb, told The New York Times that “if Rubio beats him badly in New Hampshire, Jeb is toast.”

Jeb insists he doesn’t have a problem; he’s doing just fine; why can’t you just leave him alone:

Jeb lets his health go:

Bush, who once adhered strictly to a paleo-style diet, is apparently stress eating.

Jeb engages in self-sabotaging behavior:

Speaking to a group of New Hampshire voters on Tuesday, Jeb attempted, once again, to differentiate himself from his bully-in-chief, Donald Trump. “We’re not electing a personality. We’re electing someone who has to sit behind the big desk and make tough decisions,” he insisted, an argument that The Los Angeles Times called “fundamentally wrong.” But is Jeb that person? “[I] would rather read a book than go out and get in a conga line and go dancing,” he admitted later.

Jeb asks for help from a mother who doesn’t believe in him:

His mother, Barbara Bush, will show up at a Thursday rally for her son in New Hampshire. This is the same mother who said that “there are other people out there that are very well qualified” back in 2014, and publicly hoped that her son wouldn’t run for president.

“I think he’ll be a great president,” Barbara says in her son’s latest ad. This may not be a lie. But it could be.

Jeb begs his supporters to be more enthusiastic, feel something, anything:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "please clap" video is genuine and hilarious.

As much as I hate every single Bush family member out there, I am really starting to feel bad for Jeb. He really needs to drop out and save face...

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    As much as I hate every single Bush family member out there, I am really starting to feel bad for Jeb. He really needs to drop out and save face...
    Tyrants are human too.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Its bad when he campaigns with only his first name. That is how tainted the Bush name is, like telling a date they have herpes. I think the Clinton name is almost as tainted which is why Hillary uses her first name also.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

As much as I relish in the defeat of someone named Bush, I also hate this defeat because it means Rubio gains more strength each second. In a way, I find Rubio scarier than Jeb!.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!