Thread: It has been an Honor!! Let's continue forward in this worthy fight.

It has been an Honor!! Let's continue forward in this worthy fight.

I have been here for so long it seems now and I have grown so much in knowledge and understanding of liberty and how important it is to look at everyone as individuals and not members of a group.

This site and its community has inspired me countless times and this election was no different. We are all rightly disappointed in how it turned out but man I am so proud of Rand Paul and all of you. It has been a blessing to wake up every day and come here to discuss the issues of the day and to fight for Rand's campaign for the presidency.

all the "Official" debate and livestream threads and the organization for fundraising and initiatives to get our message out has been so fun to be a a part of. especially because I truly believe our message is the remedy for much of what has gone wrong in this country.

I watched Rand's stump speech so many times and never got tired of it. I know some arent so psyched about how he presents the message but I am not one of those people. I was inspired greatly by every speech he gave. He is so sincere and genuine.

The campaign has been suspended but again, I am so proud of our efforts and all of you for fighting this fight.

I will continue to stand for this principles and fight to elect candidates who will as well. Rand's fight is not over and he will need us to support him in the senate because his fight there is real and he will be important in fighting federal overreach and foreign policy disasters going forward.

be proud of yourselves, we have made a lot of progress in getting our ideas out there and we will continue to do so.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed. We need to keep talking about liberty and limited government to anyone who will hear it. We have to convince the remaining candidates that we will support them if they will advocate for the people.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I hope the grassroots is ready for a new phase. The electoral process is a lost cause at this juncture in history.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I came here for Ron, but stayed for Rand. I always said I would be behind him as long as he was running, and I have been. After Ron 2012, Rand wanted to put together a campaign that was structured and run by people who structure and run presidential campaigns, plus local leadership from liberty and grassroots leaders within the party (the 2012 campaign made this part happen, Rand had former state GOP chairs like AJ Spiker and Steve Munisteri on the team). But the thing about having a campaign that is run by people who run presidential campaigns, they are not emotionally attached, and will fold when they hit a dead end; that is to be expected. Out of all the candidates who have ran, only a small handful have ever been elected POTUS.

In the Rand forum, I gave a lot of people $#@! for being wet blankets, and I am glad to have done so. This is because there are 1000's of places for people to talk $#@! about Rand and the campaign, but with here, people just wanted a place they could rally their support, away from all that other stuff. And even on a bad day in the press, people could count on coming here and getting a positive message and maybe LOL a few times before getting back in the mix. I know some of the hardcores didn't understand that, because they are like 90% negative in everything they show on here. And there was quite a bit of genuine concern or expressed negativity that was OK, and ended in a positive outcome. There were a number of occasions where Rand or the campaign did something I disagreed with. I might have posted about it, but then I moved on from it. Then there were people working on behalf of other campaigns, whether they knew it or not, or just people concern trolling or being spiteful over stuff that happened years ago. I think the mods did a very good job over a number of years mitigating that and keeping it out of here.

Overall, a fun experience for me. I liked getting into the analytics, and it has been a good way for me to take breaks from or even procrastinate doing my dissertation, which is still going to take another year of my life. I don't know what will happen to the Rand forum, hopefully it won't be filled with open Cruz and Trump supporters, but it's not really on me to decide that.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I hope the grassroots is ready for a new phase. The electoral process is a lost cause at this juncture in history.
    Only a fully invested 07 person understands this, 3 strike outs for this inning, in 2008 we got a runner on first, in 2012 we got runner on 1 and 2, but we also had two strikes, Rand hit a foul that was caught and now it's over. This path to change is finished, I mean how much more blood sweat and tears are we going to lose over this personally. The game is not over, but this "Paul" inning is.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Bitcoins give you some freedom, but they are not the only answer.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.