Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Planning for Rand Paul 2020

No.... I think we should give up on presidential politics and continue with finding candidates for Congress and governorship. Matt Bevin shows a lot of promise for example

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    No.... I think we should give up on presidential politics and continue with finding candidates for Congress and governorship. Matt Bevin shows a lot of promise for example
    Exactly my point earlier. This is the way to do it. And going after the smaller local offices as well.

The only other thing i would add is, i think we should keep supporting presidential elections because it is a useful platform message wise.

https://youtu.be/8iwOQKnQUy0

rebooot.....time. Ron Paul 2020 or $#@! it. we'll do it LIVE. $#@!ING THING SUCKS!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Adam Kokesh plans to run in 2020. Not many people have gone through such extremities to defend liberty / expose the removal of freedoms as he. He is a veteran, has a voice which projects strength, a good debater, and isn't afraid to call out bull$#@! whether it be from media or other candidates. If Rand isn't running, I think Kokesh would be our best bet. I think he can manage to get a lot of the people who supported Trump this election as well as the people who supported Rand.

My only concern though is that his arrest records will be reported on left and right.. not that he ever was arrested for something justifiable..but still.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That was a joke right?

You were just $#@!ting with all of us right?

Some random thought that made you giggle while high and wanted to share it?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

RAND FOR PRESIDENT!

I second Kokesh 2020
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

I third Kokesh in 2020.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Honestly, the only way I see Rand winning is if he learns a lot from Trump. Possibly even as his VP. That's not likely, although Trump holds cards pretty close to the chest it seems. Still, I'm not holding my breath.

With Sanders out of the race he could rebuild the Ron Paul coalition. Sanders is already done, and his campaign is now focused on getting his policies into the parties platform. If Sanders supporters knew that this was the plan all along, then we would be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    With Sanders out of the race he could rebuild the Ron Paul coalition. Sanders is already done, and his campaign is now focused on getting his policies into the parties platform. If Sanders supporters knew that this was the plan all along, then we would be unstoppable.
    Good point. Kibbe did say the Sanders phenomena took a lot of the expected youth vote from Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    I second Kokesh 2020

too much time and effort and money wasted on one position.

its time to stack the House and Senate with liberty candidates. The true power we have is local politics. Get busy.

The more Rand compromised and his actions revolved around politics instead of principles, the worse he did the last 4 years. He just faded into the background. I think it started with endorsing Romney. Nothing about him stands out anymore with this watered down contradictory quasi-Libertarianish theme of his. It's boring. He's no different from Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio. He will never get anywhere this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    The more Rand compromised and his actions revolved around politics instead of principles, the worse he did the last 4 years. He just faded into the background. I think it started with endorsing Romney. Nothing about him stands out anymore with this watered down contradictory quasi-Libertarianish theme of his. It's boring. He's no different from Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio. He will never get anywhere this way.
    So, what would you suggest he do? Something hardcore like introducing a bill to end the draft?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Rand's national political ambitions are essentially dead.

His shameful display in that last campaign pretty much ruined him.
    The "liberty movement" has been totally hollowed out, just a few fringe remnants remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
    Rand's national political ambitions are essentially dead.

His shameful display in that last campaign pretty much ruined him.
    The "liberty movement" has been totally hollowed out, just a few fringe remnants remain.
    This is a Ron Paul/Rand Paul Liberty forum- beat it.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    So, what would you suggest he do? Something hardcore like introducing a bill to end the draft?
    LOL- I'd like to see Rand win with Mike Lee as VP.

Of course, I would always welcome Ron Paul.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    This is a Ron Paul/Rand Paul Liberty forum- beat it.
    He just joined.

I'd wager he's a paid troll (or maybe a volunteer ) trying to recruit Paulites to Trumpism and/or the alt-right.

I suggest neg repping him.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, we need somebody to vote for in 2020.

Perhaps we can find a Great candidate
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He just joined.

I'd wager he's a paid troll (or maybe a volunteer ) trying to recruit Paulites to Trumpism and/or the alt-right.

I suggest neg repping him.
    My thoughts as well.
    There is no spoon.

Didn't Rand already say he wouldn't run in 2020? I thought I heard him say that in an interview. Correct me if I am wrong.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Didn't Rand already say he wouldn't run in 2020? I thought I heard him say that in an interview. Correct me if I am wrong.
    I haven't seen that- but if so, we'll change his mind.
    There is no spoon.

Can't say I blame him, if so.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic