Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Nominated for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Trump Nominated for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

wtf?

I woke up in the $#@!ing twilight zone this morning?

Donald Trump 'nominated for Nobel Peace Prize'
    The Independent-
    3 hours ago
    for his vigorous peace through strength ideology,
    used as a threat weapon of deterrence
    against radical Islam, Isis, nuclear Iran and Communist China
    Last edited by presence; 02-03-2016 at 08:38 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Nobel committee has made themselves totally irrelevant. This is the same reason they gave it to Obama. He has good ideas.

So do I. Nobody's breaking down my door to give me a Nobel Prize.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

This isn't actually real, I don't believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    He has good ideas.

we are of differing opinion there
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I intend to leave after my death a large fund for the promotion of the peace idea, but I am skeptical as to its results.

- Alfred Nobel
    You may have been on to something, Al.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

love the picture at the link, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The Nobel committee has made themselves totally irrelevant. This is the same reason they gave it to Obama. He has good ideas.

So do I. Nobody's breaking down my door to give me a Nobel Prize.
    Ideas on par with microwaving a cell phone to charge it.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Ideas on par with microwaving a cell phone to charge it.
    Nice hat.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

DONALD TRUMP NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRICE

"The French news agency recently received confirmation of Trump’s nomination from Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo. According to Harpviken, the Nobel committee received a letter (whose author has not been revealed) nominating Trump for his “vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.”"

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-tr...el-peace-prize
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

LOL why not... Hussein Obama was nominated and won.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    LOL why not... Hussein Obama was nominated and won.
    So that tells you something if they nominated Trump
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    So that tells you something if they nominated Trump

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What a joke.
    I was expecting a joke, so all is well.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What a joke.
    NOBEL PIECE OF WHAT PRIZE ?
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless the person making the nomination publicizes it, the nominees for the Nobel Peace Prize are secret.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/process.html

Are the nominations made public?

The statutes of the Nobel Foundation restrict disclosure of information about the nominations, whether publicly or privately, for 50 years. The restriction concerns the nominees and nominators, as well as investigations and opinions related to the award of a prize.
    People who can make nominations:

Members of national assemblies and governments of states
    • Members of international courts
    • University rectors; professors of social sciences, history, philosophy, law and theology; directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes
    • Persons who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
    • Board members of organizations that have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
    • Active and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee; (proposals by members of the Committee to be submitted no later than at the first meeting of the Committee after February 1)
    • Former advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Committee
    http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/

In 2015 there were 273 nominees.

You sure that wasn't "The Onion"?
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

LOL. The Nobel Peace Prize became irrelevant when it was given to Al Gore and Barack Obama for...well...nothing. I hope those morons do give it to Trump just to show how meaningless that crap is. But they won't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He must be a shoe in then.

That's like giving the Nobel prize for physics to the people who ran Tsjernobyl.
    "I am a bird"

The Piece Pries is just a political tool. I have never paid attention to it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

He says he wants to use the nuclear arsenal more and gets a nobel piece prize?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Trump Wants Us Out of Eastasia...

In a world where 2+2=5 and war is peace, it makes sense.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post

He says he wants to use the nuclear arsenal more and gets a nobel piece prize?
    Nobel invented Dynamite.

and also

Last edited by pcosmar; 02-03-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    You sure that wasn't "The Onion"?
    you beat me to it! dang! i feel like i am tired, today.
    here is the http addy! http://www.theonion.com/

lol is this for real?
    Maybe the site got hacked? the picture looks very fake
    lol lol

This was on my local news last night

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    That's like giving the Nobel prize for physics to the people who ran Tsjernobyl.
    Interesting tidbit there. I didn't realize that was how it was spelled in Europe.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Watch what you say about Trump, if he becomes president, you may be visited by the Gestapo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic